• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest SFW Thread (OLD), New link in OP

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
I should be there this Thursday. I don't see why I can't make it yet XD. I remember when I used to post every week telling this thread I was going, now other means make it so much easier.

JohnnstR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JohnnstR
Well wow, both my rides just canceled on me last minute... I really wanted to come...

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
I wish the results were up.. I had a good run this time. Fought a lot of good players and even got my rematches on some. Good games to everyone I fought. I hope to do better in the future.

Byro

Smash Rookie
NNID
ViceVersa951
I don't see this anywhere in the rules, but is the wii u gamepad allowed in these weeklies? I have a friend that wants to join, but he only uses the gamepad. It was banned at major tournaments recently because of the fact that only one gamepad can be used per game (so if two people both wanted one, it'd be an issue).

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Gamepad is allowed at these.

Also the results thread will be up on Wednesday. Still in California and don't have my laptop with me.

JohnnstR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JohnnstR
Ori me and (mr. Untouchable) are gonna be 10 mins late from the start... if you could put our names as registered that would be nice, but if you cant i understand... just really wanted to make it to this one.

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The last stop on the road to Rebirth is tonight! Hope to see you all tonight, should be another amazing event. Let's see if we can go 7 weeks in a row with 60+ entrants.

Aquatics

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aquapk
rebirth is going to be so hype. Hopefully i'll have some good matches tonight, and do better than last week

JohnnstR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JohnnstR
Don't think I can make it to any more weeklies. Wish they were at scraft still, it was so good.

Last edited:

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
I might have a good chance of appearing this week. Just as long as it's singles, right?

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
Oh yeah, won't attend SFW #9 because I'm watching the Attack on Titan movie that day. But I'm guaranteeing the weekly after that one.

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Oh yeah, won't attend SFW #9 because I'm watching the Attack on Titan movie that day. But I'm guaranteeing the weekly after that one.
You're going to miss the only SFW you should be going to. Taking place right before Big House, a lot of the top players around the country will be there.

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
You're going to miss the only SFW you should be going to. Taking place right before Big House, a lot of the top players around the country will be there.
But the movie is going to be so hype! Ugh, I hope some top players outside of the Midwest would at least come to Rebirth VI. Just tell them that they're missing out on "The Prodigy of MI" :]

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
You should update the title and stuff XD. I will try to go to weekly #9. I really want to... but my car is dead at the moment. It should be fixed by then as long as it's fixable... but if not... someone should give me a ride to the event!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Top Bottom