• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest SFW Thread (OLD), New link in OP

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
What's the earliest time I can arrive to the venue? Is 5:30 to early or 5:45?
i'd prefer 6, since the room isnt available till then.

How's the seeding going to work? Since it's a new weekly or whatever.
Seeding will work how it always does, this a new rendition of the previous weeklies so everything will be seeded as usual for the most part.

Aquatics

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aquapk
Lol I'm going to be there at 530ish since that's when I can get there. Rofl

Daybreak502

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EricAJ
Unfortantly won't be able to come to the next two but after that I'll try to come as much as I can I can already see my falco improving a ton!

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
I think I'm going to keep trying to come to these as much as I can. Hopefully I can attend all of them. Perhaps someday I will even make it to the top.

Daybreak502

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EricAJ
I think I'm going to keep trying to come to these as much as I can. Hopefully I can attend all of them. Perhaps someday I will even make it to the top.
Yea I love going because I improve and learn every time, my goal is to be the best Falco in our scene

Last edited:

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
Yea I love going because I improve and learn every time, my goal is to be the best Falco in our scene
that's the same thing I try to do, except I play as Rosalina. I've got a struggle cause I still need to beat Nom and Ray. I believe I have beat all other notable Rosalina players, or at least perform better than them. But having a goal is a god thing I guess. (*is prepared to get torn apart next tournament)

ccdove

Smash Cadet
NNID
ccdove
3DS FC
1006-0292-9465
Man. I just looked at my schedule, And maybe able to come, I work 6 am to 230 pm so I gotta work something out to get there

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
I am so glad Ryuga and Ally showed up. It just feels odd with Ray and LOE1 not being there. But I got to see some good stuff still so I'm happy.

Last edited:

JohnnstR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JohnnstR
oh btw Ori, my name should be JohnnstR, not johnsstR, never pointed it out but i hope it doesnt bring confusion in the future.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
oh btw Ori, my name should be JohnnstR, not johnsstR, never pointed it out but i hope it doesnt bring confusion in the future.
I knew there was one letter that was doubled, I forgot if it was the n or the s, I'll know from now on.

Regnilla

Smash Rookie
NNID
Regnilla
I wish there was more times for friendlies. I know that obviously there is very little we can do about this. It's nice to see the max number of set ups and every thing running pretty damn smoothly. The 13th was my first tourney ever and was overwhelmed with how nice the people there were. Thanks again. I'll probably be attending the next few.

Byro

Smash Rookie
NNID
ViceVersa951
I wish there was more times for friendlies. I know that obviously there is very little we can do about this. It's nice to see the max number of set ups and every thing running pretty damn smoothly. The 13th was my first tourney ever and was overwhelmed with how nice the people there were. Thanks again. I'll probably be attending the next few.
The 13th was my first tourney, too! And I recognize your name from Anthers. We just played a few hours ago. Looking forward to seeing you on the 2nd! I sadly didn't see many Pikachus, hopefully more will show up so I can swap notes with them.

Last edited:

Daybreak502

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EricAJ
The 13th was my first tourney, too! And I recognize your name from Anthers. We just played a few hours ago. Looking forward to seeing you on the 2nd! I sadly didn't see many Pikachus, hopefully more will show up so I can swap notes with them.
I'm the only Falco player I ever see at the weeklies whichs sucks bc I never can swap notes or stuff like that with other Falco players, but good bc it means I'm the best Falco player... Maybe haha

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
See you all on Thursday! Going to be exciting with everything that happened at E2C, I think the trip to Chicago taught those who went something.

jaqo

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm new to the area and was pumped to see this weekly existed. Quick question if I brought just a wiiu and gca are there extra monitors around to hookup to?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey guys I'm new to the area and was pumped to see this weekly existed. Quick question if I brought just a wiiu and gca are there extra monitors around to hookup to?
Generally no, but if you go and post in the FB event that you are looking to see if people have a spare monitor I'm sure someone will reply!

Top Bottom