• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sex Tickle Results 7/7/07

Pine

Smash Ace
cuz i mained mario / fox at the tourny and used mario in a few matches in teams.......

although i think im dropping my mario for pika but WHO KNOWS

and yes g fab i love my new sig <3 your da best hahaha

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Ok, this is a little late but whatever

Id like to thank everyone in charge of running this tourny, because this was my first (and most likely last) east coast tournament Ive been to. There were alot more good players than I thought would be there. One thing I gotta say is theres a bigger diversity of characters out here, (like zelda, dk, bowser, etc.) and thats always fun to see.

Good games everyone. If anyones in socal for OC3, Evo West, or just on vacation, let me know. I like outside competition. Later

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
cuz i mained mario / fox at the tourny and used mario in a few matches in teams.......

although i think im dropping my mario for pika but WHO KNOWS

and yes g fab i love my new sig <3 your da best hahaha
Thank you?

But yeah, marths, falcos, and peaches seem to make up so much of CT sometimes. I play a bunch of odd characters.

Top Bottom