• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sex Tickle Results 7/7/07

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
DM ****ing rocks anyway. The owner was mad chill and they let me use a computer for free for a little bit (granted it was for using mapquest, but I had to pay at this other gaming store for the minutes >.>).

OK, shoutieouties

Milkytea: You made me come to this ****. >.>

KDJ/**** Tom: 2 cool peeeps, both housed me while I was in New England, thanks guys. *even though DJ didn't show up but w/e*

Hayato: **** son you're too good. Sexy sheik and stuff.

KJ: I heard after our set that it was only stage strikes. I hope you aren't pissed off about it because I didn't know either. >.>

Aeiser: YEAAAAAAA AEISERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Brookymangz: **** dude I 4 stocked you taking only 12%. LOL I do edgehog.

SwiftBass: I actually wasn't expecting to see you. Pretty good that I did though.

ZoSo: MOONWALK REVERSE KNEE SON. I so wish you hit that Falcon Punch.

CWJAlex: You are incredible. Nuff said.

Nuro: Cool hanging and stuff. Good stuffz in the tourney too.

Nus: I wanted to play you. :(

PC Chris: . . .

Cort: ****ing Cort >.>

Anyone else that I missed that wanted to play me or I talked too and just forgot or cool peepz in general, this sentence is for you.

:O

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lord Knight, what about me? I was the Sheik you ***** first match, lost to next because you did stupid stuff, then came close the lasst match on FD.

Aesir

Smash Master
omgz?! SHOUTOUTZ??!!! LOLOLOLOLOLZ **** YOU :D

L2K: lolz m2k much? >_> seriously your marth > cactuars atleast when it comes to how pretty they look. you're like one huge marth text book too, you're too good. good convos we had too =O LK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAAAAAAAAW

ZoSo: SHUT UP.

my fellow GB peeps: we rock. :D

Kaiba corp: Good stuff, going DK and Bowser probably was smarter then using your other characters lol.

swift: seriously I was really worried I was gonna lose X_X but yeah I didn't want to, and I'm a beast when I don't wanna lose.

milktea: stop fsmashing me irl T___T;

Brookman: sleepy sleepy.

Cort: that cave troll is still crying....oh so crying.

to anyone else I forgot: good stuff, I suck at this game despite the fact that I just said I can be a beast.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Whoever did the recording of the thing in the far right (far right if your facing everyone from the door. I want the vids of me playing yo yo. Its towards the end of the tournament. A fox vs a marth on pokemon stadium which is followed by a match on battlefield followed by a match on corneria. I only want the first two matches though. The first one the fox wins and the second one the marth wins.

Skler

Smash Master
I won't speak, but I will type. What was up with them brackets? Had I won any of the games I lost I was sure to be beaten by either PC (if I won in winners) or Alex (if I won in losers). At least I did good in teams.

You got lucky on battlefield Zoso. Lucky I say! At least I knocked you out in teams as prevenge (prevenge being pre-revenge).

Elen

Smash Lord
I wish I could've gone, but me, AOI, Milk, and KoreanDJ had to go out for sushi :p

Sushi>Smash. NO JOHNS!

Ghetto Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
shoutoutsizzle

fellow 40% of the mages: good ****, when did all these randomly good people start appearing? if only we could get together more often

JHolla: we had some fun matches, keep working on that falco, every missed l cancel was a grab to rest. wish i could have played ur bro but unfortunately never happened

KY: thanks for my first jiggs ditto, had no idea what to do for that, now i know what to work on

Geos: good stuff, ur hair was a mindgame of its own. You could probably use some more moonwalking :}>

Cort: stop playing fox, after 4 or more tournaments and having never seen you play peach I'm starting to wonder if its just a myth

Spictom: cause its f****** donkey koung!

pine: rubalowbulubbarowloobeya. nice job almost getting the fox taunt egg on corneria during our teams match

skler: links too good man

brackets: you were dumb, i think it was obvious nobody made sure you were made correctly

zoso and brookman: god**** reverse grab knocking us out... good stuff guys

bakura: stop playing random games that no one else plays and start playing smash again

milktea: nice seeing you again, peach has gotten too much practice gainst pc ;)

donkey kong players: where did u all come from? there were like 5 of you

nuscirsnap: our one match was glorious

cwjalex: see you at school

to everyone else, sorry if i missed you, good stuff

BigMcDick69

Smash Rookie
sorry guys i couldn't make it, my car had to go into the shop friday due to engine problems

edit - i always forget my sig lol

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Nus, sorry we weren't there to motivate you with competitive spirit >_> (?)

Really sad I missed this, grats to Pine and Skler for representing Maine Hampshire

some shoutout(s)

Boxman - I'm something. I'm something. I'm something. I'm something. I'm something. I'm something. I'm something. I'm something. I'm something. I'm something.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Shoutouts- Zoso: You're too cool. Way to order the same ice cream as me. >:O

All other shoutouts- None. Zoso is too good.

brianmercury

Smash Cadet
I love the smash community i talked with the manger of dm for like an hour about that, i got fourstocked twice by lk and i took no crap for it. It's nice to be able to go to these tourneys and not worry about being heckled no matter how bad you get *****. F***ing halo i just gave up on it, if you suck you take crap for it, if you **** people hate you....We need to do this again soon. Septicle?

brianmercury

Smash Cadet
Hey manchester guys, we should organize an NH tourney this summer, has there ever been one? I think a NH crew battle is in order.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
good games everyone. samoooose ftw :D i would like to shout out to everyone i saw there and played and say wat up! its goot times as always and i brought jones as a little present. zoso u shouda beaten me but i guess i have been playinf falcons too much now that i picked up on some tricks againts em. ur still gooot! i still remember that tournament that u took me out.. too bad i had to miss teams kipz we woulda did fairly well :D next time ill be sure to get it off so i can team :D this weekend = 600+ Miles of driving and im totally beat son :D six flag was awesome and hot.... until next time friends....... LK lets play :D kits gooot i like the challenge and Swiftbass you was da fox i played a few rounds rite?! u were freakin goot haha i kept getting those lucky finale kills :D my crew and combonation we still rock wtf.. haha cwjalex how bout u wanna join the ninja turtles league or combonation?! haha jk we still a big happy family regardless

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
brianmercury said:
I love the smash community i talked with the manger of dm for like an hour about that, i got fourstocked twice by lk and i took no crap for it. It's nice to be able to go to these tourneys and not worry about being heckled no matter how bad you get *****. F***ing halo i just gave up on it, if you suck you take crap for it, if you **** people hate you....We need to do this again soon. Septicle?
Now generally this is true. But I 4 stocked Brookman in under a minute on FD taking 12%. Now THAT's worth talking **** for.

<3 Brooky.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
You was just lucky you didn't fight me. ^_^
lol jk, you probably **** falcos, isn't new jersey like all falcos?
Edit: @ LK

I keep forgetting RI exists.
New Jersey will now be referred to as New falco. Last time I counted it was like 8-9(probly a some more in there somewhere) plus sensei who like changes characters like the seasons.

L2K too good against spacies.....argh *pumps fist*

yea hayato that was me...... good times.

Aesir

Smash Master
LK fails at answering IMs!

**** talking is amazing, I mean this one time, I 3 stocked spawn in a sheik ditto just by CGing it waspretty intense. >_>

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
okay, lets try this again...

Stu: thanks for the controller and the friendlies, and for taking a dollar from me.

Aiser: thank you for the controller too... I have a controller now. Also good close matches we'll have to get more while I'm up here.

Guy who's name I didn't offically catch and don't want to screw up that gave me a controller to use for the whole of the tournement: Thanks for the friendlies, and of course the controller I owe you one.

KY: fun friendlies. and a nice GW, fun matches

Budai: crazy stuffs, an interesting and deseptive falco you pulled on me there.

underscore milk tea: Nice to finally actually meet you. I can safely say you aren't a guy, lol. Fun stuff, close matches.

Lord Knight: Good matches, and good advice you gave milktea durning our match, lol. Hope to play you again at some point man.

Nus: Good matches. Destroyed my pichu, but stop killing yourself when I play sam! We'll get more time to play later on.

Emmy: Crazy power sheilding with your zelda, and those other 50 matches weren't bad either.

Cort: You laughed at my pichu... and moonwalked all over my sam. good games.

PC Chris: You laughed at my pichu too...

SpicTom; Dked my pichu... my sam got him though. good matches.

Black Mage: ****, crazy G&W. how/where do you counter pick Game and watch?

Tich: good games man.

Everyone I didn't mention: fI didn't mention you I'm an *******, sorry.

oh, and any thing that isn't doubles but has a " <3" above on video is me. If you wouldn't mind you can throw that up.

But yeah fun time, good stuff.

_milktea

Smash Lord
PC Chris: You don't need my cheering.

Tomerson: Thanks for coming over and giving us rides! Mad fun, TEAM PRACTICE AT CHRIS'S!

Cort: I heard you from far away..."HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW TO GET UPSMASHED? HUH?"

LordKnight: You're way too good. Stop ******. Wtfffff. Write an encyclopedia for me plz.

Aiser: 3 STOCK COMEBACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Geos: I hate you. But I like your hair.

Nus: You suck.

V: Teams was fun, yeah, we're too good <_<! TOoo good >_>. LOL.

Spawn: Shorts because I LIKE EM BIATCH.

<3: I finally know who you are!

Emmy: Good seein' ya again and friendlying you :p.

The Mages: WTF? I had no idea you guys were coming! Thanks for playing with me Gfab, and GREEN HUNTER, *wave*. And Black mage, *tear*.

Zoso: Thanks for always getting revenge on the guy that beats me. Thorn last time, Skler this time? Lololol.

Everyone else, it was good seein' ya! Those that are going to FC WIN at life.

Aesir

Smash Master
seriously mages, you guys never ask me for friendlies. =| EVAR! hell even if its a money match I don't care I neverplay you guys and I always here. OMG MAGES ARE SO COOL. D:

****....3 stock come backs are for pansies who are ******** like me =(

Top Bottom