• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

Zone

Smash Champion
Ok good, I'm gonna ask if I can get help thursday, so I can get off ASAP. Staying wednesday is fine

Last edited:

NinKenDo64

Smash Apprentice

Get orange envelope and bring him XD Apparently he isn't able to get his car this week. I don't even know if he close to you haha.. I've never been to troy..
I'm just talking $#!7 and making plans for you haha
Already ahead of you man. We've talked it out and made arrangements. He'll be there if I can help it.

Last edited:

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
it looks like my set schedule is probably going to be friday-monday, which means unless I can get one of the only 2 workers that do what i do, then i won't be able to make any weekend tournaments :(

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
#:linkmelee::jigglypuffmelee::nessmelee: ?¿

I know it's TGI Friday's for lunch while I'm in Mobile.
I was told it's around ten dollars for a burger with fries and fried mozzarella sticks..
Is that necessary?
Yes:143::kirbymelee:

Last edited:

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
:D
You're the only person who has pointed it out so you get points bro.

Just ordered the novel "Ico castle in the mist". I don't know what to thInk about that but I'm going to read it anyways. .
I'm trying to get the pal version of ico for that speedrun in under an hour.
Yorda is one of my favorite video game characters so I'm going to use a lot of ico avatars over time

OrangeEnvelope

Smash Apprentice
So we have 4 guys from Montgomery and myself all carpooling to HP tomorrow! Although, my probably won't make it until 2:30ish

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wait **** that means i have to wake up early or something.

will you be sad if i don't make it, cubelarooso?

Top Bottom