• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 12, 2015] Super Honor Strength SMASH! (Huntington NY)

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
Seems as though Marp couldn't make it to get my copy of melee. Is it possible for you to bring it to Flex Zone tomorrow, @ Rubba Prime Rubba Prime ? Sorry for the inconvenience

Marp

Smash Rookie
Probably can't come to these for a little while, I have a lot of stuff I need to do. :/

SeanS

Smash Journeyman
Just a clarification - if I only intend on coming for Smash 4, do I *have* to sign up at 1 PM? I did this last time, but it was weird waiting around for four hours.

Doctor Aids

Smash Cadet
On your facebook page it says that there will be Project M doubles at 1:30 then singles at 2:30. But here on smashboards it says melee singles at 1:30 then PM singles at 2:30. So which is it?

tGrass

Smash Rookie
i'm still confused on when everything starts can someone give me the final verdict.

Rubba Prime

Smash Apprentice
I don't get why people are confused. I open sign-ups at 1. Sign-ups close for PM when PM is about to start, Smash 4 sign-ups end before smash 4 starts...just arrive before the game you want to play and sign-up then.

HSS WILL HAVE AN ALTERED TIME SCHEDULE DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER. THERE WILL BE NO PM DOUBLES AND PM SINGLES WILL START AT 3:30. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL GO AS PLANNED.

1Flow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jfaithfull
@ Rubba Prime Rubba Prime can you close off all the brackets for january 10 and 11. people want to claim there points. it is still in queue. If you could do that ASAP i would greatly appreciate it.

Bobby191

Smash Rookie
This is gonna be my first tourney. Do i have to pick my main before a match or can i just pick it on the fly? still not sure how the picking of the first round goes without one person having the advantage in picking second.

Top Bottom