• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[See post #603] SoCal Melee Arcadian Tournament - Sept. 12

D

Deleted member

his kirby gave my falcon anal at Mango Juice pools, my 2nd tournament

put me in a sad mood for the rest of the day

i am very lucky not to have met him in bracket and let other non-falcons beat him for me

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Yeah... He was like,

You're gonna get back aired, and I'm gonna win!
Then he won.
he didn't say this of course... and he did more **** then just back air... hahah
You should have back aired him back!

.....but then the tournament wouldn't have finished on time. ^_^

Nes

Smash Lord
Late shout outs.

Kira:Thanks for hosting this **** *** tourney. Host more and i'll def come. :D
Lovage: You were hilarious when I was playing against S2J also we didn't even play Melee.:[
Pat: I love you.
Cam: <3
Sherigami: You got better since we last played.
Wes: Thanks for the ride.
Wha?: way to flake

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
24 aka Lando Calrissian's shoutouts >:3

First off, this was an AMAZING reintroduction tourney. I'm always hyped to play Smash in the fall and couldn't have thought of a better way to start it. Props to Kira and the gang who ran this well-oiled machine.

Secondly, I'm hella disappointed in my performance. Guess that means I can't get away with not practicing anymore. You kids play rough :(

Thirdly, sorry I missed out on all those friendlies I promised. I was busy teaching Moody Pants/Noriko and then we left early to go to the beach >.<

P: You're the only smasher I get giant improvement in playing. Stay active. It's free money :D

Embrace: We have moneymatching to do. I had fun not going Puff on you (like a *****)

Lanstar: Your utter lack of confidence actually nailed you round 2 in our set lol. It's like a double edged sword. You're GOOD. Have faith and continue to improve.

ARookie: <3

GayNestor: I've played you in each and every last tourney we have both attended TT-TT...We're fated to square off. I'm going Anti-Peach from now on.

Grym: You showed up and gave your pool a good run. Proud to have run it.

Brian T: Awesome sneak attack on Wes. You wait with Zen like patience :3

Spazz: You'll get there ;`;

SDR: Marth is cool sometimes... I guess ;`;

Pat: SO finding a new king. Way to stomp us in teams >.<

Lovage: Nice job demoralizing my partner in teams xD He needs to get used to the peanut gallery sooner or later. <3

Connor: :O

Wes: ... nice car ;`; ...

BarDulL: Way to show up your Brawlmates. This tournament should give you the crucial edge you need to be dominant among them. I'll help you with Puff at brawl tournies. :D

Typh: I'm rooting for ya. We live close so LET'S PLAY.

Arun/MoodyPants: You had a big day, didn't you, champ. Got to play with the big kids. :3 Thanks so much for the rides you've been giving me.

Noriko: Don't just stand there and look pretty. Get in on thissss!!

Everyone else:

Alpha014

Smash Rookie
Yeah, thanks everyone for putting this tournament on, it was really fun! Thanks Kira and everyone I got to play with.
P- thanks for the sheik advice and congrats on winning, I almost beat your fox on final :)
s2j- lol, you're too good. Give my sheik some more practice, come play with SDR and I
SDR- good job man, top 10, the only reason I can beat marths is cuz of all the practice I have with yours
Abyss/Wasabi- good job guys, this tourney was fun cuz you guys were there to play and chill with
LHF- Figure out what that stands for lol, and next time I won't be so clueless on Mute City

Everyone else, great job! It was a blast and I'm super excited to have made it out of pools. Thanks again Kira for the awesome tournament!

WestBallz

Smash Ace
ok shoutouts...

sherigami-you got really good.

A rookie-good mario.

Nes-good thing u actually brought money.

p-nice set.

doppleganger- close set...shouldnt have taken me to FOD...my favorite stage.

GSUB- rest more...you actually had like 5 easy rests on me.

Arune/Moodypants- you got better...come play me more

Kira-nice tourney...ran really well.

wha?-way to flake

alright i guess thats it.

Drecker

Smash Ace
It is a big deal when you've got six people in a super top-heavy minivan and you cut five lanes instantly, car **** near flipped.

Also drifted halfway out of the carpool lane turning the radio up when Poker Face came on.

Drecker

Smash Ace
Plan, how'd you do at that FFA Tourney?

Also, where's my high-five?

Edit: Leon, it was Crawling, not Poker Face.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Also drifted halfway out of the carpool lane turning the radio up when Poker Face came on.
LOL

shoutouts once i get all the pools sorted out, **** tio and my lack of experience with it's pool system

joeplicate

Smash Master
dude, remember when i said that macd and sheridan were getting tossed, steven and cameron were winning doubles, and steven was gonna do better than macd?

DAVE DIDNT WE HAVE A BET ON THAT???

Kira-

Smash Champion
macd and sheridan didn't get tossed and steven and cam didnt win doubles so you wouldnt win that bet

but if you find the post we can argue the specifics

Grila

Smash Journeyman

joeplicate

Smash Master
i tried looking lol

the point isn't that i get money out of it though
its that you got ***** Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser

Loser Loser Loser Loser Loser wow every time i hit shift on this keyboard that comes out how fitting LOLLLLLLLLLL

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
kira, i left without taking my memory card back, it's the only black one i think

do you still have it?

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
emil remember that time when that ****in mexican dude tried to ram us??? and he was speedin thru the whole **** freeway??

**** was intense lol lil red car vs. a TITAN lol
was that a different time than the one a car tried to play chicken when I was in it?

daaamn people on the freeway hate you

BarDulL

Town Vampire
hahahahahahahahaha

darkfire you *****!
To be fair, I was intoxicated and I didn't have my glasses on.

...:D

24: you ***** me in teams =(
kira: good tournament man, fun times all around
jkun: LoL we'll play next time =D
typh: "i KNEW he was going to side b, and once i saw him start it, i jumped, closed my eyes, and rested." LOL
igxt: get *****
voodoo: lol
grr: get 4 stocked by boss's mewtwo
grr's brother: nova tag *****
XD: lay off the crack homie
JDM: LOOOOOOOL =D
abyss: that rest was amazing and you know it
alpha: i got pretty lucky first game LOL
nes: you ***** i hate you
leeland: =( you ***** me twice...in pools and in bracket.../cry
pnoy: quit cheering for SD while i'm losing LoL
DCmoney: corneria shenanigans XD ggs
yoshi player in my pool: LOL STARS ARGHHH
ganon player in my pool: ...:D
fox player in my pool: omg lol scariest pools match of my life
plan 9: i want to see you bang someone.......pun intended?
jack of blades: fable 1 is too good
everyone else: raaaape

D

Deleted member

thanks for uploading jason

but i want to hear derek's sexy voice

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
if you're going to active gamers and don't mind holding it until then that'd be swell

you live a bit far from me to pick up and i don't care about it that much

thank you

Top Bottom