• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scav's Obsolete Happy Fun Release Date Experiment Scavenger Hunt

Croco

Smash Lord
I hope so dearly that its coming by september....... And i don't see why he doesn't release now. And if he has time to post updates online, its probably ready, and hes stalling to put final layers, etc on. plus with Halo 3 suprisingly being released september 25 instead of november 27, he better finish brawl before everyones wrapped up into halo 3 and before it even comes out.
He's probably stalling for E3..
Nintendo probably is planning to reveal a jaw dropping video/clip just for Smash Brothers.. and then reveal that a playable demo is now on the show floor.. and then maybe even a release date.

trollhammer101

Smash Cadet
dang
too many release dates
i want to get brawl for my birthday
which is on the first of august
but i'm going by the release date from gamestop
i hope it comes out on the first of september

richie137

Smash Cadet
once again, november latest, nintendo I think will play it smart, and do not put it with the other firestorm of games, from their competition, that are coming out that summer, into the early fall, but lets just all wait for E3, to find out an answer.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Best Buy: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ash+Bros.+Brawl&type=product&id=1142300186624

Best Buy's Release Date: 12/31/07 or December 31, 2007 (I really hope that it dosn't come out at this)
They chose that date because they were embarrassed after stupidly posting March 21. I actually had customers come into the store asking for it (I work at Best Buy). Is it so bad to just admit to customers? "Sorry, Nintendo has not announced a release date for this game yet." Instead, companies have to lie their butts off in hopes of securing fans' prerelease money. >_<

Onifrio

Smash Journeyman
I'm fairly certain we will get a real release date from E3. Its getting a little late in the year to announce a release date and E3 is their next chance.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Leobenmc sez:
Japan: November 23rd 2007
USA: December 7th 2007
Europe: May 23rd 2008

(loosely based on Melee release dates)
Good theory, but considering how America got the Wii before Japan, I suspect Brawl will either be released here first or simultaneously with Japan.

Tsuki

Smash Apprentice
Just found the following on a german shop:

"Erscheinnungsdatum" means Release Date.
So they say it's the 28. September in Germany,not sure if it'S righ tho..

Btw:
If the release is in May 2008 here ill go insane..

WhiteZER0

Smash Apprentice
XD Okay people, the President of Nintendo has CONFIRMED that Brawl will be released in 2007, so you don't have to worry about it being in 2008. It won't be released in September (for us) either, because the line-up of game releases has already been stated (check your local IGN XD). We can expect it coming out from October-December. I'm gonna guess late November... I'll go insane if it comes out in December XD

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
The president of Nintendo also 'confirmed' that Metroid Prime 3 would be a launch title for the Wii...

Release dates change with the times, and no one can really be sure.

But one thing that is for sure is that Brawl will rock.

Also, does anyone think it would be odd for a release in September? Even with Mario Galaxies and Metroid Prime 3 coming out at that time, would it be beneficial for them to release Brawl then too? I know Nintendo already released their line-up for Sept. but couldn't they just simply add Brawl to it as a nice surprise?

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
I heard September 30th for Europe, but who knows. If we have to wait till December to get it, I'll go crazy. :(

Onifrio

Smash Journeyman
Don't go nuts over a release date. It's going to be announced in july from the 11th-14th:cool:

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Probably November. Late November that is. I don't know when it'll come out here in Europe, but who cares. I'll even import an American Wii for that game, darn. XD

November 20th? (My B-day lololol)

wazgood

Smash Ace
i got an email from gamespot newsletters so i cant post the link, but ill copy paste the email

-----------------------------------
Most Popular Games

Pokemon Diamond

Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Game Freak
Genre: Role-Playing
Platform: DS
Release: 04/22/2007

More Info | Discuss | Check Prices
2 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Publisher: Nintendo | WII | Action release:
09/01/2007

3 Pokemon Pearl
Publisher: Nintendo | DS | Role-Playing score:

4 Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Publisher: Capcom | WII | Action release:
10/01/2007

5 Donkey Kong Jet
Publisher: Nintendo | WII | Driving release:
09/01/2007

6 Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Publisher: Capcom | WII | Action score:

7 Super Paper Mario
Publisher: Nintendo | WII | Role-Playing score:

8 Bleach: Shattered Blade
Publisher: Sega | WII | Action release:
10/09/2007

9 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Publisher: Nintendo | WII | Action score:

10 Transformers: The Game
Publisher: Activision | WII | Action score:
Rankings based on total unique users from yesterday.

gamespot is reliable right?

Top Bottom