• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
This is true, black Goku is awesome.
Also I'm mad sorry I couldn't make this guys...ride and work johns...but I really do want to make an effort to get to tournaments like this, I really mean it. I'll be looking at tournaments in the future to attend.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Brawl Doubles

1: Devin + Bo (Devin + Bo) ($42.00)
2: My ****@! (ARS + Snapple.) ($12.00)
3: Stockfield + TrU (Stock + TrU) ($6.00)
4: Lucky, Delicious (PIE! + Felix)
5: n00bs (Billy + 0megaZer0)
5: Lupi + Zero% (Lupi + Zero%)

Brawl Singles

1: Bo ($29.25)[split]
2: Devin ($29.25) [split]
3: Khai ($6.50)
4: ARS
5: Stockfield
5: PiE!
7: Snapple.
7: Billy
9: Zer0%
9: Felix
9: Lopez
9: 0megaZer0
13: TrU

Lareit

Smash Ace
Brawl Doubles

1: Devin + Bo (Devin + Bo) ($42.00)
2: My ****@! (ARS + Snapple.) ($12.00)
3: Stockfield + TrU (Stock + TrU) ($6.00)
4: Lucky, Delicious (PIE! + Felix)
5: n00bs (Billy + 0megaZer0)
5: Lupi + Zero% (Lupi + Zero%)

Brawl Singles

1: Bo ($29.25)[split]
2: Devin ($29.25) [split]
3: Khai ($6.50)
4: ARS
5: Stockfield
5: PiE!
7: Snapple.
7: Billy
9: Zer0%
9: Felix
9: Lopez
9: 0megaZer0
13: TrU

Wtf? I only got 5 bucks. Snap i'm going to kick yo *** if I don't get my 1 dollar bill!

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Well, if he gets better, then we have to get better, so, we all want him to switch, because what's better than promoting skill-growth within your community?

But... can he leave Falcon?

Lareit

Smash Ace
didn't he try snake for a little bit and suck with him?
Didn't I **** your marth with my falcon? and by **** i mean 2 stock with low %?

Same thing.

You can't just pick a chr and expect to instantly be good. My snake was good....over a year ago.

Now he's just snake.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
all I've heard is that your snake isn't good, i've never actually played it. and the first part of your post and the 2nd aren't really related at all. you brag about beating my marth, and say that you can't pick a character and expect to instantly be good, that makes sense. then you say that your snake used to be good, and now he sucks, which is like...the opposite of that.

Lareit

Smash Ace
all I've heard is that your snake isn't good, i've never actually played it. and the first part of your post and the 2nd aren't really related at all. you brag about beating my marth, and say that you can't pick a character and expect to instantly be good, that makes sense. then you say that your snake used to be good, and now he sucks, which is like...the opposite of that.
You ***** my snake with your rob.

Lareit

Smash Ace
i only remember playing your falcon @.@
My snake was good, a year ago, when i mained him. Now I don't touch him except in the rarest occasions.

I play'd as snake versus your rob to see how I'd do as a higher tier and got 3 stocked.

I wasn't bragging about beating your marth. I was proving that simply playing a high tier chr doesn't mean you'll win even if you are good with other chrs. You 2 stocked my falcon with your rob every time. I havn't lost that consistently bad to anyone as falcon, ever. If I beat your rob then I might of had room to brag. I was simply making a Tier related comparison.

Bragging would be...ohh....saying I beat Nc-Echo(Bill)'s Snake 3 times out of 3 with my falcon, then beating his Olimar 3 times out of 3 with my falcon and making him decide the tv (a CRT) had lag as justification for why he lost.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah, I get what you're saying. though I never mentioned bragging, I never thought you were bragging, lol. when I said I only remember playing your falcon, I meant I just forgot about playing your snake, I still don't remember playing it but I'll just take your word for it. also that tier thing is true but it seemed to just come out of nowhere is all

and devin, don't talk -,- I'm not trolling, and you're not part of this conversation.

Lareit

Smash Ace
This is true, black Goku is awesome.
Also I'm mad sorry I couldn't make this guys...ride and work johns...but I really do want to make an effort to get to tournaments like this, I really mean it. I'll be looking at tournaments in the future to attend.
Not even a week it took!

Lareit

Smash Ace
He should stay Falcon imo. He's very good and its not a low tier pride thing either. People say the tiers in this game are too wide and he manages to do well.
It's completely a low tier pride. Captain Falcon is my favorite character by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom