• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we've gotta get adam interested into brawl...

lets offer $50 bonuses to anyone who gets 1st with bottom tiers

Lareit

Smash Ace
we've gotta get adam interested into brawl...

lets offer $50 bonuses to anyone who gets 1st with bottom tiers
Money isn't important to me, plus even if it was, I have plenty and the winnings of something like even P4 isn't much intrest to me.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Not even a week it took!
Woah woah woah. Just because I couldn't make ONE tournament doesn't mean I'm not in this scene anymore, are you kidding me? I came back like three days prior to this not knowing about anything, so of course I wouldn't be able to make anything. THIS =/= me not being in the smash scene by a LONG SHOT. Don't believe me? Well tough luck, I'll be seeing you all in the future at another tournament.

Edit- Sorry to seem so hotheaded, I guess I was just very unhappy to have not made this.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Woah woah woah. Just because I couldn't make ONE tournament doesn't mean I'm not in this scene anymore, are you kidding me? I came back like three days prior to this not knowing about anything, so of course I wouldn't be able to make anything. THIS =/= me not being in the smash scene by a LONG SHOT. Don't believe me? Well tough luck, I'll be seeing you all in the future at another tournament.

Edit- Sorry to seem so hotheaded, I guess I was just very unhappy to have not made this.
lol, i was heckling. Nothing more.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
This weekend I'm going to a party, then some schoolmates of mine are omming to my house to play pool and some Tekken/Blazblue/Brawl.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i was gonna offer an oos bonus but i didn't know if that would help. like half door fees goes to highest placing oos? idk

DJRome

Smash Hero
idk, i can't really gauge because people are being gay and not talking. i know at least 6 people have said so, but the brawl people in nc rarely talk

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
lol, i was heckling. Nothing more.
Yikes I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to snap at ya man, it was just a bad day for me and I was raging a little hard on the inside, no hard feelings brother. You know how it is sometimes when you'll like read text when you're angry and suddenly everything just seems offensive when it's not? My bad lol You wanna play some falcon dittos sometime? It's been ages. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom