• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I know, I was frustrated that this was all happening so suddenly, I didn't handle it the right way and that is my fault...

My situation was real -- The frustration of it all happening and me NOT wanting to cancel but had too, sucked *** -- My bad

I the car issue was random that day and we (My Family) were no where near home...we were lucky to have it fixed as fast as we did (which finally got fixed that Saturday Night)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
*****S POSTIN LIKE TRC RAGE IN HERE LOL ok nevermind

mistakes do happen... this is much worse on a bigger tournament. can you imagine Pound 4 cancelling the day before? annihilation.

Kidd/Holymarth had an event such as this happen a long, long time ago, I think in 2005 somewhere. He had a tourney he was hosting in Greenville, and Georgia and North Carolina both were gonna come. then he canceled it right before when people had already made plans or left, and they were none-to-thrilled. I don't think he ever got over that feeling, and I think, honestly, it kinda has kept him away from the scenes a bit, because a lot of those posts were pretty harsh in that thread.

and I mean no disrespect, but when Crio said "your daily check Devin" I almost lost it in laughter. I thought about Devin working at Subway and then throwing a sandwich in the manager's face and going "**** YOU ***** I GOT BRAWL WEEKLIES ***** I DON'T NEED YO DIRTY SUB MONEY!" or something like that

<3

Lopez1118

Smash Cadet
Yeah dude, omegawhite dont appoligize anymore either they believe you or not! Who cares now what is done is done! Lets move on bros and start talking about the next tournament and who's hosting and what not?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
...Oh man school starts Monday of next week....lame....and I still have get so much stuff....lame

*sigh*....I gotta figure something out so I can get a date

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
South Carolina is irrelevant this week, because I'm going to ****ing Pound 4.

Hell yeah?

zCasanova

Smash Lord
If we're going to do B+, we should probably have some kind of ruleset up on the front page.

The fee should probably go up, too: $5 doubles, $2 singles?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Actually there is a ruleset on the front page -- I haven't touched the fee's though

Meh, I might do $5 Dubz I haven't thought about it though

$2 Singles sounds nice though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom