• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im trying to make it down with the Niagara Crew...might only end up being me if I go to my dads.

Confirmation later in the week?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^We have a rivalry?
Ok, Falco it is.

Oh and David, I'm really only saying you didn't expect to lose at all before you did so, so just saying you'd come in and **** everyone is asking to walk into the same situation.
Also...... holly **** yeah I'd be confident, lol playing with the frenchies makes you play a million times harder/better.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
in that note, it's hard not to feel confident after training with kage/vwins/bam/chet/pkm for a weekend XD
I hear that coming close to dying only makes you stronger? At least that's what I learned from Dragonball. Lol, am I a good man nurse?
Also...... holly **** yeah I'd be confident, lol playing with the frenchies makes you play a million times harder/better.
David made me harder when he was between my legs, but he doesn't know loloolololol. Also, nate wtf come to mtl for no reason too!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I hear that coming close to dying only makes you stronger? At least that's what I learned from Dragonball. Lol, am I a good man nurse?
David made me harder when he was between my legs, but he doesn't know loloolololol. Also, nate wtf come to mtl for no reason too!
You were an amazing man nurse.

And I was awake for that. :)

I didn't mind.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'm starting to think that gay club thing might be an auto-win. But then again, Hand in mouthlies sounds good.

****, I can't believe I just caught the joke too. LOLLL.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
lol I didn't get home until about 2 AM. That was a really fun tournament though, but **** it, that basement screws us all over, I swear. Anyway I'm up obscenely early for my japanese class so w/e, I'll post stuff. I have no life.

Dzermadnan: *strokes* Thanks for running this, and omg...those sets were rediculous. lol @ turnip kill for epic finale/failure at the end of floats >_>

Josh: yay you came! Also thanks for driving me home. Your Falco has gotten a lot better.

Matt: Thanks for hosting. lol marth dittos.

David: yay =D *hugs*. You came. However: EVIL. You need to teach me the dittos. Then you can kill me with them all you like.

Mike: huh? oh well. Rematch some time when we're not in a basement.

Jeff: You fail.

Dzenan: illegal stages are the best. :chuckle:

Imadh: You fail.

Eric: You fail.

James: =D finally. I'm impressed that you can still play well, but it's whacking-over-the-head obvious that you need human practice. also yay @ final fantasy on guitar =D

Nate: you're getting better, but you seemed sort of off. I maintain it's the basement.

Ambrose: as usual, we hardly played. Maybe next time. rofl @ Japes (**** crocodile).

Jake: lol poke floats. good games.

Noah: We didn't play, but you pass because your videos are great.

Bernard: yay. I need to train with you guys some more.

Ryan: see above.

Hammond: you were a surprise. Not a bad marth, or link for that matter.

Ahmet: I don't think I played you except once, but you seem likeable. we should play more next time.

I'm pretty sure that's everyone, so...yeah. Good luck to everyone at pound 3. :)

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
this tournament was awesome, i'm glad brampton made it
it wouldn't have been the same without us =]

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that tournament was fun. Despite the ***-**** i got... Thanks for having us though!

OH BTW! I think I left my gloves at Matt's house (I think Matt is the one who hosted). --> Black gloves with 2 white lines across the back side. Yes... I have small hands.

Umm... If I could somehow get those back, please message me. I'll get them whenever it is most convenient for who ever has them at the moment.

Thanks =D

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Important Notice

oooookay well i see adnan didnt update the first post so im gonna lay down a few things. it was great that you guys came and all but you all need to remember 1 thing, THIS IS NOT DAVID'S HOUSE AND THIS IS NOT SMASHTERBATION. so that means WHEN ARRIVING U DONT JUST WALK IN. i swear my parents gave me **** when eric just walked into the door. so please when arriving RING THE DOORBELL AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO LET U IN. my parents dont care that i host these things, but look at it from their perspective, random ppl you've never seen before just walk into ur house for reasons ur unsure of. the only person this rule is null too is adnan. ONLY because he's been doing it for god knows how many years and my parents know him. ANYONE IGNORING THIS RULE WILL BE SLAPPED ACCORSS THE FACE

ALSO, snacks in the basement might have to become off limits, because a total of 3 ppl asked me if they can have some and i said yes to it. now i dont know if those 3 ppl too advantage of the fact i said yes and took like 7 each or maybe 3 ppl asked but 17 other ppl ASSUMED it was ok. after all that my mom asked me why half of the box was missing (and they come almost 40 a pack) so i had cover for u guys and tell her I ate them all. and she gave me **** for that too. if u guys want snacks u either bring your own food or money.

also Im gonna buy a garbage bin AND PPL THROW OUT UR CRAP THERE.im also gonna get a recycling bin OF ALL OF THOSE ****ING WATERBOTTTLES, i swear guys im alway the one who has to end up picking up everything and its not fun having to pick up 20 bottles of water (and half of them seemed to have been taken only 3 sips) and empty them out to thrown them out. now i might have to put a cap on the bottled water thing too because half of the bottles left behind always seem to be left half full. now I dont know about u guys but thats a small petpeeve "I" personally have, either u drink it all or drink half of it and take it with you or dont bother opening it at all.

I know I sound like im *****ing about everything, but really if we can get started on things like this now it could secure more triweeklies to come. And dont get me wrong, I LOVE hosting these things because I'm always having fun at them. just please take these things into consideration

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
lol matt. Thats kinda sad that people don't know what a doorbell is XD. At any rate I need to get back into these things. I'm losing my touch :(. So who, when, and where is the next one being held?

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
truthfully david i think that the only ppl who just walk in are me and mike. I walk in because nobody in your family cares that i do cuz ur whole family loves me. Mike is just mike :p

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
truthfully david i think that the only ppl who just walk in are me and mike. I walk in because nobody in your family cares that i do cuz ur whole family loves me. Mike is just mike :p
i meant with regards to the cleanup.

i don't care when you and mike walk in.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
o an added extra, this in regards to food runs, 1 simple rule, your all welcome to go for food when ever and come back when ever

but if im out with u guys we all have to go back together, i didnt get anything from my mom about this but my dad picked at it a bit when we went fo the last food run and like 3 ppl came back on thier own and walked in (the just walking in point was mentioned earlier)

Sanu

Smash Champion
How's it going so far guys? I'm still studying, most likely won't be able to come at all ><. Are you guys doing a brawl tourney or a melee one? DDD=

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
lol i havent even tried brawl... i feel left out :( should be able to make it to sff3 if things go my way but yea that tends to change often...

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
I find it quite funny how Brampton and Niagra almost NEVER make it out here considering they supposedly ALWAYS want to play. so what do u guys say to a melee/brawl crew battle?

Crooked Crow

You're lucky we don't even main transportation
Otherwise, we would come and get ***** like every other time we did

Geist

Smash Master
Well Im definetly coming. Even without the rest of brampton lol. I'm getting my own transportation, because Im like, too cool to hang with the rest of brampton. I'll bring a cube, even if you dont want me to. Maybe a TV if I'm feeling perky in the morning =/
I'll be there... I dunno...12:00ish? -_-

If I don't come though, I'm sure all of you are going to be really sad. If it comes to that, Im sorry I let you all down =[

Anth0ny

Smash Master
So...is there definately going to be some Brawl? I'm prolly going to come tomorrow with a couple of friends, but some more info would be nice considering it's my first tourny :p

Crooked Crow

when's the earliest we can be there?

There will probably only be 2 Brampton players there lol

duo pichu team for doubles? =D

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Well Im definetly coming. Even without the rest of brampton lol. I'm getting my own transportation, because Im like, too cool to hang with the rest of brampton. I'll bring a cube, even if you dont want me to. Maybe a TV if I'm feeling perky in the morning =/
I'll be there... I dunno...12:00ish? -_-
yeesh well ur gonna have to make that 2 because my parents are alittle picky about ppl comin at 12 since that's when my family has breakfast o_o; so i give it a 2 hour time after so i can finish up and clean up

also Water bottles are OFF, NO MORE, ZIP! last time people were over I WARNED them and I TOLD THEM: you drink it, and you either finish it or take it home. However people STILL left bottles more than half filled, so no more water bottles for people, if you're thirsty you bring your own crap.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
OK, well im limiting ppl again. My dad just said that we're limited in spots, because he's having ppl over himself, SO, im gonna have to limit it to 5-9 ppl at the very most, so ppl that are confirmed are as goes:

I.B
D.B
Blowtoes
aandy
Lonewolf
Drolian
MDK
Tyrant

EVERYONE ELSE, IM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO CAP IT OFF THERE. AND ANYONE ELSE IS NON NEGOTIABLE. IM REALLY SORRY.

Crooked Crow

Was really fun coming over =D

Also, really sorry about the pizza box and can of root beer laying under the tv =/
I kept thinking about throwing it away and then I had to suddenly rush out and forgot about it

Top Bottom