• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I.B

Smash Lord
More of the Scarborough people should come out if he hosts these. Otherwise it'll just be top 5 + Adnan, Matt and maybe Dzenan =S

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
I think there should be 1 big tourney a couple months in advance, this way a lot of ppl will have time to prepare.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
grave digging but for a good reason:

I'm planning on making 2 final Alphamale "biweeklies" either this weekend or next weekend. one for melee and one for brawl. this will be the last one for various reasons, one of them being we never really had an official final one so I'll make it clear with this one before i put it to rest. other reasons are open for asking but not here on the boards. I'm not asking for a big turnout but i want atleast a good number to show up, if i can see enough willing people, this will happen for sure. im gonna start off the first weekend with the melee one and then try to follow it with the brawl one 2-3 weeks after.

I really hope people can come out to these.

Sanu

Smash Champion
lolpotatoes.

If you can get Dzenan, coolhat, Landy and Adnan to go, I'll go.

Top Bottom