• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

joeplicate

Smash Master
Joe, I have your Pokemon Platinum DS game. It was in between the seat and the armrest thing. Y'all nigz need to learn how to take care of games. First my Tetris on the floor in the back seat, and now this. Also I may be able to play Thursday.
ohhhh dude!

i'm so happy

i figured it could have also been something like that
oh well

<3 my shiny crobat party

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
17 gets off at the Santa cruz metro station

sheridans house is 5 minutes walk from there

2 other places we play are on the santa cruz campus, either my apartment or the science library video game lab
both are a 10'ish minute bus ride from the metro center

i imagine we'd play at sheridans place if you do come, tho its not my say whether were allowed to

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I get back from school around 5:30 on Thursdays, so you guys are free to come over after 6. Work out the other details amongst yourselves. I may need a nap when I get home, we'll see. We should also incorporate dinner into the plans unless you want to do that individually and just come over closer to 8 or what have you.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i'm highly considering just taking the failing grade in chemistry

also someone named Dan texted me, he's a santa cruz local and he wants to play with us tomorrow :)

joeplicate

Smash Master
idk

it depends on if i want to take an F in a class i shouldn't have taken, or strive to study in hopes for a D/C-

if i decide **** it, then i'm done at like 10 in the morning lol (actually i have section at 4 but you could take a break/go eat/do something else in the meantime)

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
idk

it depends on if i want to take an F in a class i shouldn't have taken, or strive to study in hopes for a D/C-

if i decide **** it, then i'm done at like 10 in the morning lol (actually i have section at 4 but you could take a break/go eat/do something else in the meantime)
Ok well just text me if you are free really early.

if you already slogged through the class, may as well 'try' in the last day

no point in giving up at the last moment
Yeah, dont waste all the hours you have already put in.
(Or maybe you have not LOL)

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah i haven't put many hours in at all lol

it's not a question of stopping trying, it's a matter of "is it worth it to start" :/

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
If were having more than 4 people (which it seems like)

and since pokemasterIRL is coming early and hes finding his way to campus anyway

i think it'd be better if we played on campus. i have two setups and a copious amount of space or we can use the library with 4 tv's

joeplicate

Smash Master
umm idk, maybe

just get off the bus at science hill, and face south (the way you came up from, downhill) and then there should be like a construction walkway. walk through it, and then up some stairs and to your left should be the science library

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Joe, Miles, and I will probably be there closer to 6:30 cause we're going to eat downtown first, but we will definitely be there.

Miles.

Smash Champion
This was fun. I look foward to the next one.

Joe I'm want to MM you at CGC.

Dan you need to play a better character, Ness sucks.

Sheridan thanks for the ride, sorry for my rude comment, I was frustrated at myself and my "are we gunna play teams now" came out pretty rude, and well I didn't intend to direct my frustration at you.

Oh and the was and epic 5 hit downsmash shield break Sheridan.

Top Bottom