• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
OMFG IS THIS THE ZACHARY MEYERS????

WHEN ARE YOU COMING backkk

santa cruz smash is prettttyy legit. Theres gonna be a lot of opportunity for people that want to get good to GET GOOOod

SlashMolder

Smash Apprentice
Just moved into my dorm in Crown yesterday. I'll try to find you guys later on. Wish I had checked this thread sooner and could have stopped by for the stuff yesterday.

zwax

Smash Rookie
OMFG IS THIS THE ZACHARY MEYERS????

WHEN ARE YOU COMING backkk

santa cruz smash is prettttyy legit. Theres gonna be a lot of opportunity for people that want to get good to GET GOOOod
Are you SURRE thats how you spell my name TRueman? and monday. and i want that.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Just moved into my dorm in Crown yesterday. I'll try to find you guys later on. Wish I had checked this thread sooner and could have stopped by for the stuff yesterday.
no worries it was just a baby smashfest. just 3 people >>

But whenever the next one ends up being, it should be FUll ~12 people maybe????

@Zack - at least i spelled it right in the original post =]

zwax

Smash Rookie
@Zack - at least i spelled it right in the original post =]
I meant my last name - its Myers but I'm just giving you a hard time. What's your schedule like this week? I got a bunch of **** to take care of (moving and work) but I'm down to fit in a sesh before the weekend (or on the weekend).

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
I meant my last name - its Myers but I'm just giving you a hard time. What's your schedule like this week? I got a bunch of **** to take care of (moving and work) but I'm down to fit in a sesh before the weekend (or on the weekend).
by original post, i meant the first post on this thread - i've been known to edit it from time to time

I'm busy 9-5 this mon-wednesday...

I'm going to try and get a big smashfest sometime this week.... I'm thinking maybe on Friday night. As soon as I can start communicating with people after they've moved in...

If we do play on Friday, I'm thinking we should do it first at the library then move it over to my house again.

joeplicate

Smash Master
omg new people
zack with an account?

new interested smashers?
can't wait to meet you guys :)

i'm still in socal seeing friends and family, i'm gonna come back on wednesday for the first day of classes (thursday) and then i'll be down to hang out =]

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
My brother has a shirt with that logo on it.

Joe are you going to Socal for the Apex regional next weekend? I always reserve a spot for Deep members, but I'd like to know very soon so I can make final plans.

joeplicate

Smash Master
holy cow, really? ='[
hope everything's alright

enjoi is too cool
i don't think i'll go to the tourney, after a long socal trip i'll probably want to stay put in santa cruz for awhile
(so darrell can have my spot =P)

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
yeah im k. just stuff happening lol. ill still come down to visit santa cruz once in a while!

its not all bad! someone has to keep aaron and colin company next year. and seriously, do we feel comfortable leaving that role to dajuan?

also miles, i feel like there might have been some room for confusion in my last post:

i want you to take my role in the community by maining the red CF (yes dajuan, the red cf is mine) as well as being truman's best friend.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
yes let us play sc2 whenever. but not for a few days. i actually just hurt my right pointing finger a few weeks ago, so my smash capabilities are severely diminished (i use R most of the time to wavedash left and to wall tech impacts)

and i cant click too hard on my mouse. nor can i type with that finger for a while. but yeah, i should be ok in a few more days.

also i will probably come down to sc this weekend to get my ****. anyone wanna smash for a bit? should be good to go by then. if not, ill play anyways and john when i lose.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
yes let us play sc2 whenever. but not for a few days. i actually just hurt my right pointing finger a few weeks ago, so my smash capabilities are severely diminished (i use R most of the time to wavedash left and to wall tech impacts)

and i cant click too hard on my mouse. nor can i type with that finger for a while. but yeah, i should be ok in a few more days.

also i will probably come down to sc this weekend to get my ****. anyone wanna smash for a bit? should be good to go by then. if not, ill play anyways and john when i lose.
make sure to see me when you stop by. I need to pay you ~625$

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

When do we want our big smashfest?

I'm thinking... Saturday, we'll hang at the Science Library from 3 (maybe earlier?)-6. Then... make the commute back to my house on 402 Pelton Ave.

Who wants to come? Who can make it on Saturday? Who wants to come but Cant make it on Saturday? Is Friday better?

Get talkin. Else it won't happen.

This is the list i have in my head of who is in Santa Cruz atm

1.Sheridan
2.Nick
3.Dave Kim
4.Joe
5.Truman
6.Zack
7.Phil
8.(Erick Hu)
9.Henry
10.Aaron
11.(Johannes)
12.Colin
13.Erik Gould
14.(SlashMolder)
15.Vince
16.??

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
This is last minute, but I have been too sleepy to come up tomorrow or Saturday but am tentatively looking forward to coming up next Friday. I will try to confirm by Tuesday.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
OK YOU LAZY MOTHER****ERS

IMMA JUST BE AT THE SCIENCE LIBRARY TOMORROW AT 5. VIDEOGAMING LAB

I'll probably text a lot of people too

IF YOU WANT TO COME. JUST COME.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
i could possibly come by, but the science and eng library is hard for me to get to. id have to park my car somewhere off campus and then bus up i guess.

okay maybe not. i got some stuff i gotta do and will probably have to get back after doing stuff in sc. sworry guise.

but i will be ok to get some food or something.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I am pretty frustrated I didn't go to your place on Friday. My plans fell through so I ended up sitting around on the hook waiting for a long time.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
I am pretty frustrated I didn't go to your place on Friday. My plans fell through so I ended up sitting around on the hook waiting for a long time.
especially cuz we ended up playing till 3am anyway =P

who wants to train this weekend?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I have a field trip on Saturday (just on campus) and I think my parents are going to come down on Sunday. I am down to play on Saturday evening/night though.

joeplicate

Smash Master
probably down to chill sometime this weekend
i'm not sure when i wanna meet up with other friends from last year though, might go out to the bars or something one night

truman let's practice soon lol
catch each other on a productive day ;)

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
i kinda wanna have a smashgettogether with a 'training' kind of theme to it

i was thinking of doing that for our next one

also, zach needs someone decent at peach tech skill to show him the ropes. my peach cant do shiit and i feel its always helpful to play WITH someone who can move quickly so that they notice where they can be faster and stuff

if we do do a training day thing at our house, i think well need at least one more setup. 2 people per tv is sooo good for training seriouslys

@HENRY, AARON, COLIN, ERIK, ZACK - if you guys have the time / Drive, just hit up people to play. I'm pretty sure we're always down, and if you guys can get each other for mini-sessions thats super helpful too. also it doesnt have to be a formal thing, we all know each other well enough to where just a text is fine

ANNND the competitive gaming club is definitely shaping up. Santa Cruz Smash tourney is gonna happen this year!

zwax

Smash Rookie
The next 3 weekends are pretty busy for me, but I'm done with class super early every day so I can do weekdays for these next couple weeks (except for this week).

Crowing

Smash Cadet
You know me, I'm always down to play (although I find I do better/more willing when I play in smaller groups). But school work is my number one priority this year. About time right?

Top Bottom