• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

joeplicate

Smash Master
i gave miles some tight *** advice today lol

also sheridan

friday night ***** me
it might be closer to 10:30, plus i hella wanna get breakfast

although i will make an earnest effort to be theresooner rather than later
sc jamba, what's really good :O

call u 2morrow

i'll check the bus schedule though as to try not to be exorbitantly late ;]

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Sounds awesome. I want to try and learn some new **** next time.

On a side note, my brother got a SC2 beta key and is hooking me up with the info.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
<nub. Who is Darrell? And I am going to be terrible at SC2. Never really played the first one.

joeplicate

Smash Master
**** chris, you're coming too?

raaaape

so here's the issue
i would very much like to provide housing for all the out-of-towners, especially since it encourages them to come and get their 10 bucks of public transit worth of smash, but i cannot reasonably house 2-3 people every thursday night. last week miles stayed over, and that was fine, but i have a limited amount of floor space in my apartment and i don't wanna piss off the people that i live with by having a lotta people over all the time. i'd say that 2 is the max amount of people who can stay with me.

this week it'll probably be fine, since we'll (hopefully) be smashing until 2 am anyways and we'll just come back and sleep straight away, but if we're gonna keep doing this i have to throw it out there that i can't really have >2-3 people over on a regular basis.

conceivably we could split up anyone who wanted to stay between truman's apartment and my own. any thoughts??

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Legit.

Well I am coming up thursday for sure, hopefully I can get a ride back with chris, if not its good to know that I am covered.

Last week was so much fun, plus after the crazy tournament this weekend I am so excited to smash.

joeplicate

Smash Master
so tomorrow's gonna be mad **** ya dig

miles, chris, and darrell are (most likely/hopefully) coming over
darrell is gonna stay on the floor in my apartment
miles and chris will take chris's car back to san jose

also truman's roommate zach wants to come, and my friend josh as well

get ready for everyone who SHOULD have came to last week's, but couldn't because of the strikes, and you have yourself a great smashfest in the making!

plus the library's open to 2 AM
get some

Miharu

Smash Hero
what building is it

gimme an address or something

or more importantly where should i park and/or will that be an issue

joeplicate

Smash Master
there's a parking garage on the east side of campus (across from kresge college) that's free after 8:30. however, you should probably come earlier and drop like 3-4 bucks on parking, because after 8 or 9 you need to show a student ID to get onto campus. (you can park in the same structure, you just need to go to a parking station to get an hour ticket or whatever.)

the science and engineering library isn't really hard to find (it's actually a short walk up from the garage), but you can just give me a call once you're on campus and i'll help you out with parking and everything.

the directions are:
get to the 17 highway (it's scary as **** lol, just play it safe when you're driving)
take it all the way down, and there should be signs for uc santa cruz. it eventually splits off between highway 9 and highway 1, i think. you want to take highway 1, the right fork, which will lead you into the city of santa cruz.

right after you start seeing stoplights, it'll turn into a street (mission street). go down 4 or 5 blocks until you see bay street. turn right onto bay.

this will lead you up to the base of campus. turn left onto high street, (it'll eventually turn into empire grade rd., but you don't need to worry about this) and then turn right onto Heller drive. There should be a little security shack, which you won't need to worry about if you come before 8, and follow that road until you see the bigass parking structure on your right.

alternatively, you can meet me downtown and i'll drive up with you and tell you where to go.

just look up uc santa cruz on a map, or put it as the destination, and you should be able to get there.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
SO.

Next quarter I'm getting funding from my professor, so I don't have to TA. This means approximately 20 hours/week more time I can put towards other stuff, so I definitely am going to be playing more soon. I want to start ****** (more than I do already).

I'm going to get the training thing done at the rock climbing gym tomorrow night before I come over, so I will see you guys around 9:30 or so.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
this might be a little much for the library room, actually....

do you think we shud have it at my apartment lounge? (with sheridan and doug bringing tv's it would be the same amount of Television sets(4))

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Heeey doug nice to see you

I think we shud still have it in the library this time, cuz justin said hes gonna be studying there =D

on a side note........ JOE and erick, wat'r you doing for housing next year

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
I didn't know you guys live in San Jose. I'm going to assume we're still playing at the library unless otherwise noted.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
uhh. im probably gonna live with my current roommates (the ones i like) cuz i pretty much ruined the ones i dont like. SINGLE HANDEDLY. ****in tech turned them SO HARD. i think im gonna be living with 3 other people. MAYBE a 4th. if his transfer **** doesnt go through (which it probably will) but just in case.

we're probably gonna live off campus. unless i end up finding a better deal. or a better place. but nothing is set in stone as of now.

BY THE WAY. WHAT TIME IS EVERYONE GOING TO THE LIBRARY

joeplicate

Smash Master
so i think we're gonna meet at the library around 6:15 or so

if i'm the first one there then SO BE IT

i wanna live off campus next year, but maybe i won't actually, idk
depends if DAWAYNE transfers here, that'd be ****

EDIT:
I'm heading there very soon!
chris and miles are gonna be here in like 10 minutes
meet at 6!!

oh and darrell's not coming
he was gonna come here the thursday before a tournament, that way he could get a ride back out with sheridan

but yeah it'll still be ****
laters

SuperRad

Smash Master
santa cruz smashers:
there's a chance i might move back to santa cruz sometime this summer
if you're interested in living off campus, i might be interested in living with you!

if not i'll probably try to find some choice digs for a bachelor like myself

Top Bottom