• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
David, Nelson asked me to ask you for a copy of the article you were going to write as well as a copy of the video clip you filmed. If you do not give it to him, we risk on having an LPT next term so don't blame me for not securing the LPT next term. Again, this is Nelson's request not mine. I will PM you in 72 hours if I don't get a response.

There is no risk so please dont bother me with it. I talked to AS tech already.

HaiWayne

Smash Cadet
So here is the video I was working on. It's a little short but not bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j3vt3JfNcs

Watch it, like it, think about what a did wrong and keep it to yourself =)

Thanks to those who did interviews for me.

just watched it, good job! i rly like the video, but wuld be cooler if u have clips of brawl matches too, maybe ljust 10 seconds wuld be nice

I.C.U.

Smash Rookie
Nice vid david, John knows how to show hype. Any plans for smashfests tomorrow?

I.C.U.

Smash Rookie
I'm a SB-ite so unless you're down to drive two hours for some smash....

Probably should have made it clearer. SB guys, any chance of a smashfest being hosted soon?

Stev

Smash Ace
Possibly down to smash tomorrow. Hit me up.

Especially interested if you are andy or colin riptide
you free at all on wednesday? I don't think I'm leaving till the afternoon. I'd be interested in tomorrow, but I'm in class till 6 and I got a hot date at night

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
We're playing tomorrow if anyone is interested. The time and location depends on the response, so don't say that I'm a bad host for not being upfront about the time and location when you have not responded to me yet.

:212:

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
just watched it, good job! i rly like the video, but wuld be cooler if u have clips of brawl matches too, maybe ljust 10 seconds wuld be nice
Totally agree. That was mostly because my editor wanted more interviews than just game play and picked (what she thought) was the best game play shot. I did have brawl footage that just didnt get used. Although those 4 random dudes in the beginning were playing brawl if that helps =/

We're playing tomorrow if anyone is interested. The time and location depends on the response, so don't say that I'm a bad host for not being upfront about the time and location when you have not responded to me yet.

Im free as early as 1 but am busy from 6-8 (last bottom line mtg)

Could David C. host? I dont want him to have to host every time its just that his place is the easiest to get a hold of.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Tuesday might not actually be bad for me...I'll post in this topic if it's okay with my schedule.

Ghost Pikmin

Smash Cadet
Ghost Pikmin is looking at our thread. He went to DSF's tournament and plays Brawl. He should have came t the LPT. :)
Yeah, I keep forgetting to check this thread often enough. If/when there's another one I'll see if I can make it since the DSF one was a lot of fun.

In somewhat related news, a friend and I are working on getting a competitive gaming club started at Cal Poly, so if everything works out we should have a place to host some Smash Tournaments here as well.

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
I'll be here for both games!

I'm the guy who played Snake in brawl.
I play Sheik in Melee :D

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Well my Snake had a lot of room to improve so I work on it now again.
Also I'm picking up an array of seconds with Marth included to start addressing matchups specifically.
Olimar, D3, ROB, Marth.

You should AIM me when you get this

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Vids are up

just uploading one last vid. all the other ones that i have are up.

here's crews:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

the rest of the vids are in my YT profile for those that want to see them. I'll be sure to make a thread in the video forum once the last vid is up. Happy Thanksgiving! See you guys Next week.

Top Bottom