• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Garden Tournament Revived - Sept. 1st r 2nd (MayBe..) Fall River, MA Invitatonalz

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want to go to this badly...maybe if i can get in touch with hunter we could make an appearance...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
look at rawsex and his crazy last minute stuff coming up. what u said has become true of me.... something has come up for me last second.. some family prob at the moment. doesnt mean i cant have u come over. just as long as everyone is respectful aka keeping things clean n try not to leave trash hanging around because my brother gets very cranky... :D finally it gonna depend on people agreement to do a tourney otherwise dis is gonna be another random smashing at da sans.

oh to answer jblazez equation emm u can arrive around 1:00PM thats about when im getting home. if we do run a tourney winner gets a Wendy's, or McDz, or BK, or KFC, or Happy Garden Treat on me...

unknownforce

Smash Lord
What?! Oh man, is this planned for this Saturday?? I guess I'll have to cancel the Faust event cause this seems way too good to miss. Can't wait to see all the San bros again I missed you guys lol.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
should we all go to unknowns for the faust garden? or should i do it here? i dont think my parents would be so happy to have a crowded house haha.. so if i do it here i need a heads up for who is coming. ill endure the complaining after everyone leaves :) heres da pros and cons

San - pro = smashing with the cool san bros and roga. con = only one tv n less competition

Unknown - pro = smashing with more people more comp. , more tv more activity. con = no chingy no roga(maybe), no jone or eve if they are busy.

gotta be 100%

Hayato, Eve, Jone, Roga, maybe Chingy

1. Jblaze

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hmm.. Tough choice lol. Well honestly it would be really awesome to play laser tag and see all the San family heh while at my house we would be able to do other stuff but nothing as cool as laser tag! My vote goes for the San Garden event :D I will try to let the RI players know to post here so they can give advanced notice. The OAK crew is pretty good sized I think 5 or 6 players I know 4 personally I can say they're all a good group. I'll tell Lowell and Dave too although I'm pretty sure Dave already knows. Hope we can get KoreanDJ there too!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I'm moving things on Saturday for college so Sunday would be 200% better, and I vote for San. Bring tv's and step it up. I haven't been to this event in years, so it would be extremely nice if I could go. I still remember how to get to the San's house by heart, it's been implanted in my mind and I will never forget how to get there, even when I'm 50. So yeah, if it's Saturday I can't go, but Sunday is an absolute possibility.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think I'm going to Six Flags tomorrow, so Sunday would be better. I'm not certain that I'll be able to show up at all, though.

Also, Lowell won't be able to make it if it's on Sunday.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Yo change that, me and **** Tom will come down tomorrow on Saturday so yeah man do it on Saturday lol.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Heh it was good to see everyone again been a while.

Rawsex = "cya *****" I didn't get it. Did I do something to piss you off? If I did somehow I apologize but I can't recall saying or doing anything. San brothers and cousins are still the best guys around. Sarath sorry we took so long to leave hope you didn't get in any trouble but regardless it was really good to see the group again. CJalex nice seeing you again too we were off to a good start in teams if you train with DJ you'll be a top player soon cause you got tons of potential. KDJ always a pleasure your pretty funny to watch play now with your commentary. What college are you going to? I recall it was in Lowell Mass right? Good luck with your starting year. Lowell and Dave always nice to see you guys too of course and Marcus likewise you and Dan will do well at NYC.

FakeMofo-No results, we only did teams and since most of us made up teams on the spot the results should be obvious :p

xHayatox

Smash Lord
1 JBlaze+KDJ
2 Chingy+Hayato
3 Yoyo+Zoso
4 Eve+DaveO
5 Alex+Unknown
5 KJ+SpicTom

kids too good.. good to see everyone again. doc didnt reign supreme this time but next time! we did good tho except we got ***** in finals haha... neways this is the last garden fest. sorry fellas. had some issues and **** of that nature i dont wanna get into but in the future i will try to find a decent place to host SGT. my house is too small and i hate to deal with the complaining after n they just told me "no more of this ****" sooooo i do my best to find a place :)

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Man...these events are always so much fun. It sucks hardcore that there will be no more San Garden's at the Turtle's HQ. Everyone, it was a pleasure to fight you all.

Expect me and Omega Black Mage to prepare a giant smashfest/tourney at our college sometime in the near future...

To be continued...

unknownforce

Smash Lord
You and Blackmage are at the same college? Good stuff. Blackmage will soon be owning everyone lol.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
This truly is the end of an era.

Roga: I guess I still have a long way to go. I had a lot of fun playing you, even if Smash 64 is too gay for MA.
Spike Lee: Good to see you again.

Much thanks to the Sans for hosting and to all the RI and MA players who made these gatherings such a joy to attend.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
DANS!!

i haven't seen you around here in the past few days so im gunna assume that you don't live on campus. either hop on aim or leave me a message here so we can work out something

rawsex88

Smash Ace
kyle, that was intended for you. you did absolutely nothing wrong, lol. sorry for the misunderstanding. i think i said that to kj, hehe.

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
Man...these events are always so much fun. It sucks hardcore that there will be no more San Garden's at the Turtle's HQ. Everyone, it was a pleasure to fight you all.

Expect me and Omega Black Mage to prepare a giant smashfest/tourney at our college sometime in the near future...

To be continued...
**** a tourny held by kdj and obm. that would be awsome everyone would go to that.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
BLACK MAGE!

I live on North Campus, I live in an apartment to myself, with about as much room to house 20-30 people, no joke. Sometime this week, let's get together and smash like the good old days so I can get some Omega Black Mage training.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Dan do you happen to know the address of the campus? I'd be curious to mapquest it and see how far away it is.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
well all my classes are on north, and east is rediculously close to north so ya i'd say your within walking distance, which is pretty sweet

Top Bottom