• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Garden Tournament Revived - Sept. 1st r 2nd (MayBe..) Fall River, MA Invitatonalz

xHayatox

Smash Lord
it was a good event! fun smashing and haloing.

1st Roga (falco)
2nd KJ (peach, ness)
3rd Eve (peach, fox)
4th Hayato (sheik, samoose)
5th Tony (fox)
5th Antechz(link)
7th Logik(sheik)
7th Chingu(peach,fox)
9th Kalot(luigi)
9th Chea(y.link)
9th Koruption(samus)
9th Runner(zelda)

THose were the competitors...the ultmate superwavedash competition!! No misses.... jk maybe once or twice but i won! ;p see u all next time!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Good sh*t, I wish I was there, but I had to go to KOTC... lol Hayato I heard you were cheering in the background I knew you were in PA at the same time you friggen Ninja.

Too bad I couldn't make it to these tourneys, I love them, and that's how I got as good as I am today. I'll try to make it to the next tourney if there is one.
PEACE.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Me too I still wanna see all of you guys even if it isn't as often as before =) Good stuff to Roga too!

Tink

Smash Hero
i wish i was there too!!!!

LLIiiiiillllllTTTllllEEEE BBBUuuuDDDDYYyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Koreandj111 said:
Good sh*t, I wish I was there, but I had to go to KOTC... lol Hayato I heard you were cheering in the background I knew you were in PA at the same time you friggen Ninja.

Too bad I couldn't make it to these tourneys, I love them, and that's how I got as good as I am today. I'll try to make it to the next tourney if there is one.
PEACE.
lol wait... koreanDJ is good loL....

xHayatox

Smash Lord
well search for a free weekend but most of u kids are going to mlg dallas so good luck to you dj since u n marcus are the only warriors from MA ;o ill send my soul over to cheer for u kids :)

TiiIinK n HooChiiMann i see u kids at FC ;D be there sir!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I checked back from the first post to post 20, and wow things have changed so much. LOL I still remember my very first san garden. Oh those were the days...so much fun!

Btw, I'll try to host a tourney at my place, and I'm getting a lot of connections with a bunch of smashers from in the MA, so a good tunrout is possible. $10 entry for singles, $5 for teams, $5 for low tierzz. Get ready, get your helmets on, and LETZ GET SOME TRAINING! FALL RIVER STYLE!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I also like to let you know that it won't be till June, but get your helmets readyyyy!!!!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
get ready. when the time is right i will be holding a day out fest at the bridgewater mini golf or seekonk race way. eitherway well most likely have GO KART CHALLENGE SO GET UR GEAR READY FOR THAT :D. well hang out and race, play some arcade for a change and go back home for some smash later :) details to come see if anyone is interested in that kinda idea. or we can all go to Six Flags New England. a day of fun and ride with the smashers ;o

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
OOO SNAP that's awesome. I'd defiantely go to one of these. Hayato, when are we HITTIN DA CLUB MANGZZZ?!? LOL

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Sweet thats more like it lol I'd love to do something other than smash its getting oooold but yeah six flags gokarts or LASER TAG haha I hear the laser tag place in Fall River is awesome according to my buddy who went there a few years ago I just hope its still open :( But laser tag is so much fun and would make for an awesome tournament haha I remember there was one at Florida I went to when I was there for vacation and I won some money :)

Going to a club would be nice too but how much money do they cost?? I don't wanna waste a lot of cash unless I know it will be worth it and clubs can be risky cause you might end up just sitting around doin nothing!

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
DEF LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A LASERTAG + SMASH EVENT

I would drive to that with TGP :)

Great stuff here guys. Hope all is well with MA

Nick

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Wow really? Lol awesome it would be great to have you guys! I'd be happy to offer housing for anyone who needs it :)

Any chance we can end up doing the event this weekend? I'd do my best to get a bunch of people!

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
TGP's next event is on june 3rd,

and june is pretty packed for me with family 6 birthdays in june including mine!!!!

I could do almost any weekend in July though, and possibly some in june pending which you picked.

Thanks

Nick

ZoSo

Smash Champion
If we're seriously considering getting a bunch of people together and going to Six Flags, we should plan as far in advance as possible. It's not even June, yet. There's still plenty of time.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
This weekend=laser tag for sure right? We should do a double tournament haha laser tag and go-karts it would be the best!

Edit-If Sunday would work better for everyone, I believe Sunday would be better for me and KoreanDJ. I got something to do Saturday and DJ has a tournament to attend.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'd like to go, I just don't have any money. I think we should wait 'til a little later in the summer. July, maybe.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I can lend you some money if you need it Dave. I know I can trust you to pay me back heh. I agree that Six Flags should be planned far in advance, but the beauty of laser tag is that its dirt cheap considering how much fun it is. I think its 5 bucks for a 15 minute match most of the time.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i have returned.. weeekend i gotta go kotc i hope. such a short time in florida it was too hott.. i shoud go in spring or something when its less burning... it was overalll good time.... day and nite ... now lets smash!!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Nooo stupid kotc =[ San Garden is greater any day of the week lol especially laser tag! I'll play smash too although I'm looking forward to go-karts and laser tag possibilities! Mr.Hayato if you decide to go to KOTC perhaps we could still do the event if you were to get back Saturday evening =] I could invite John and Lowell too I bet they'd like to come (and Dave already knows).

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It'll happen when it happens. I think the Sans have been pestered enough.

Good luck at KotC, Sarath.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Correction, Sarath San has been pestered enough, but yeah, I agree. Guess we should plan on doing our own event this Sunday? Perhaps we can implement a pool tournament and a green tournament at my place =0

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Oh its SO on people.. This Sunday at the Faust Garden event #2.
We have the following events taking place
Pool tournament
Green tournament
Random tournament
Chess tournament
Monster party tournament
MKDD tournament
Yep, and its ALL taking place here! Seriously, all taking place this Sunday. Just contact me if you want to come so I know who to except and when to expect them!

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Hey Kyle,

Still interested in that tournament / lazer tag any change for one in July sometime or late June? I need a week or two in advance to get driving situations down and plan around works.

Also jsut wanted to let you know early about our next big event. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1446844#post1446844 It is a SUMMER GAME FEST, not just a tournament so you can come without breaking what you said on the forums :). TGP misses you.

PS- your PM box is FULL

RJC

Smash Cadet
unknownforce said:
Oh its SO on people.. This Sunday at the Faust Garden event #2.
We have the following events taking place
Pool tournament
Green tournament
Random tournament
Chess tournament
Monster party tournament
MKDD tournament
Yep, and its ALL taking place here! Seriously, all taking place this Sunday. Just contact me if you want to come so I know who to except and when to expect them!
whoa whoa, where's this at now? Faust Garden??

unknownforce

Smash Lord
RJC if your interested in coming I can PM you the info. I'm not sure who else is planing on coming though lol but at the very least it should be an enjoyable event. If you do plan on coming I'll make sure to get Lowell Dave and John here so we can have a good time, and perhaps more people will show up if we get lucky lol.

I'll empty my PM box. Planing a laser tag tournament sounds great! We should see if the place is interested in setting one up. Hopefully they will be, and we can try to plan it for the end of June or July.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
there might be an event here for saturday, or sunday... i gonna check n with my parents n bro see if its ok. but anyways just keep in mind that after 6 r 7 PM we are heading over to maybe AppleBees for dinner or McDonalds or BK or Wendys.. they right near each other.. and then we gonna go to Straight Shooters, (Pool Billiard for anyone interested) and Lazer Gate (Arcade and Laser Tag Arena) i dont know the price but its probly like 5 r 7 bux for a game .... kinda expensive but from the last experience it was pretty fun which was 3 years ago lol might be diff with new stuff who knows..

Top Bottom