• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
you got yourself an mm sir

also lanstar I might be willing to go falco maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe fox depending how Im playing

and yes to embrace
V

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'm at SDSU again, and would love to play more people. Juice and I play on a pretty regular basis, but otherwise he is the only SDSU smasher I have played. I know there are more out there. I live on campus, so if you have a big break between classes, or also live on campus I'd love to play whenever.
I live near the SDSU math/science building, like 10 min walking distance. Contact me if you ever want to meet up and play!

I'm pretty nub though, so you'll probably be on the winning end. :chuckle:
I live down at SDSU right now, but between the fraternity, school, and girlfriend, not much time to play.

Maybe someday though.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah, lucky beat me in tourny with his ICs back when he was a noob

i was so mad cause they sucked but i lost anyway, so i really really sucked

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
pat if u want/need the help i'm willing to run the tri weeklies with u. set up, tio, call matches, seeding, brackets, all the usual shiz.

also...who wants to bring the SD Power Rankings back? lets take a poll, and if so... who will be panelists?

they would need to be active people in SD...

I'm thinking:
Azn_Lep
Myself
Pnoy
Zepher(?)
ummmmmmmm....idk

festizzio

Smash Champion
pat if u want/need the help i'm willing to run the tri weeklies with u. set up, tio, call matches, seeding, brackets, all the usual SHIZ.

also...who wants to bring the SD Power Rankings back? lets take a poll, and if so... who will be panelists?

they would need to be active people in SD...

I'm thinking:
Azn_Lep
Myself
Pnoy
Zepher(?)
ummmmmmmm....idk
shizwhiz is going?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
ehh not really sure if power rankings are necessary there's only a grip of us worth mentioning:

Pnoy
Boss
Lil Fumi
Me
Maple
Deth

no particular order, although that's probably pretty close to it. oh actually SK from UCSD is pretty legit if you guys haven't got around to playing him yet. Only problem is he only knows a few match-ups really well

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
thats true....power rankings in SD would be like 10 seats with the bottom 5 people being those that rarely participate in tournies. yea, unless melee becomes big again in SD then yea...

lil fumi is a lil gangsta, his yoshi is bad a

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
ehh not really sure if power rankings are necessary there's only a grip of us worth mentioning:

Pnoy
Boss
Lil Fumi
Me
Maple
Deth

no particular order, although that's probably pretty close to it. oh actually SK from UCSD is pretty legit if you guys haven't got around to playing him yet. Only problem is he only knows a few match-ups really well
SK's Falcon is tight. Played him twice in the doubles tournaments, but I haven't played any singles matches with him yet =(.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
well, yeah there's only like 3 falcons in SoCal, not including Mango.

Romeo, Futile, and Pnoy. that's all I can think of off the top of my head lol

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
I'd play SD since I'm at the school but.. I'd probably be one of the aforementioned bottom 5.

Pat does anyone play at this school? The only times I've played in the past month were at the triweeklies @ Sixth, and well it's no wonder I'm rusty lol.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
same stuff nawscents but uhh... yeah i guess there's a group that plays regularly in Warren. it's SK and his roommates + 1 or 2 other UCSD smashers. THey're all good guys so it's pretty fun. I've only been there once though.

Top Bottom