• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Boss that pika was ****, no joke

Roll, Roll, Roll, Roll some how take a stock. Melee metagame at it's peek right there.

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
We now see what happens when I cheerlead for Little Fumi. Him and I celebrated his win after, he got totally wasted and spent his winnings on ladies.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Late shoutouts, kinda lame lol:

Azn_Lep: Thanks again for having everyone, and thanks for teaming with me. 4th isn't too bad, even if it's out of 8 lol. I felt I could have done better though in helping you not get rested (a la Boss), I'm really bad with that. Crews was **** though, Pika-power man.

Pnoy: Hey essho, "you really aren't that good." LOL, thanks for driving and having SM at your house all the time. Pacquiao good times, freakin, no Ernie Rays at a tournament was a first. Congrats in teams, and intensity against Fumi.

O-Side: 76HOs, bringing that Melee intensity all day. Boss' resting insanity, freakin cracking me up during crews, Maple's Sheik **** talkin trash and laughing, and Deth's Samus always impressing me.

YCZ: Yeah man, you've gotten much better since that first time we played at that one Bossy Biweekly way back when. I was expecting a Samus to play, so when you picked Jiggs and Poke Floats... threw me off man. Good **** nonetheless.

SA2Jeff and ASP: Freakin good seeing you guys again, you really need to get the rest of PQ and Condo crew down to one of these, what a blast we'd have eh?

Zephyr: You make me sad, 0-6 over two years. =( Nah jk, I really need to get you one day dude lol, Pink falcon **** on Mute City. I need more Fox VS. Link practice.

LanceStern: G-Dub was awesome dude, we need more low tier plays. GO AZTECS.

Everyone else: We should have played, it was cool seeing you if you were new. Keep playing Melee.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, I still think you're coo guy. Megaphone mindgames again ftw.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Melee folks, lemme know a good date for the next triweekly. It can't be the 27th (too close to christmas johns) and I might be outta town the 3rd... so the soonest one would be the 10th i think

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
good **** on the tournout and good **** to little fumi :]
thanks mikehaze. also thanks krogodile and to everyone. it was alot of fun, hope we have a bigger turnout next time though. all the people from the circuit tournament need to come down to the sandiego tri weeklies.... i didnt know ss still played..... hes too good.

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
darn it sucks that I missed it but I didn't have a ride

I'm gonna try to make it to the next triweekly I don't really care which day it's on as long as it happens lol

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I'm up for the tenth as well. I'm new to this forum and fairly new to the SD smash scene. I've only been to one triweekly (under the very unoriginal moniker of 'Jesse' so I doubt I'll be remembered), but I thought it was great. I was wondering how many of the people that attend the triweeklies are actually UCSD students? I ask this because I am one!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
The vast majority of those who attend are not UCSD students. Most of the people who show up are from all over San Diego. We also get some people from other regions of socal occasionally. You should get in contact with Azn Lep if you want to play smash on campus.

Welcome to the boards, btw. Good to see new blood coming onto the melee scene.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
saint patrick, practice for the next triweekly.. i think im back to normal now. i've been playing melee in my spare time. our reign of arrogance is due for a reunion.

ycz12

Smash Ace
Anyone have the bracket for last week? When I left, Little Fumi had just beaten Maple and was going to play the winner of Boss/Deth in winners finals IIRC.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
yeah... i'll put them up sometime. He played ASP in WBF and Pnoy in Grand Finals

Yoshi vs Mario was an awesome WBF

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
saint patrick, practice for the next triweekly.. i think im back to normal now. i've been playing melee in my spare time. our reign of arrogance is due for a reunion.
Ohh, arrogance shall reign supreme.

And I have so much to tell you...especially about my new awesome, extremely gorgeous (soon to be) girlfriend. haha

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Ohh, arrogance shall reign supreme.

And I have so much to tell you...especially about my new awesome, extremely gorgeous (soon to be) girlfriend. haha
this is jst getting ridiculous patrick... how many times do i have to tell you, i'm taken. plain and simple, i cant date you. sorry

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
That's good to hear ^_^

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
lilfumi lets team next time :)

sure i would have to c if its ok with zen though because hes my ride.... my parents dont approve of me going to tournaments so i just lie to them and say im going somewhere but i end up going to zens house which is like 3 blocks away then his dad drives us there.

Top Bottom