• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Awex

Smash Lord
This is gonna be fun. Nick and I will be at brawl with a setup.

As for Melee, I have a setup, but does anyone wanna team? I play a (decent?) Jiggs, but need some practice.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
wth. RICK, I got you confused with another RICK.
LOL. i totally got excited about you going for no reason.
on well. AT LEAST you have a life unlike SOME smashers..
oh wait?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
it is on memorial day weekend. memorial day is this coming up monday. so...for a tounrey this saturday...that makes it on memorial day weekend. and if you are asking why its not on MEMORIAL DAY....then i think thats obvious. because some people would like to spend time on a holiday with their families.

Throw a tourney on Xmas day and see how many people show up.
i was talking about melee...........noob.

hopefully no fake fights happen lmao

LuCKy

Smash Master
i really wanted to come to this pat........but i'll be there next week for melee :]

*sigh* just when i start wanting to play sonic

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
BRING TVs AND WIIs PLEASE!!!!

We're going to need more than 4 or 5 this time, especially when these tournaments keep breaking 50 entrants.

Tp_Fox

Smash Cadet
MagnaWolf (Jesse) and I will most likely come tomorrow to play teams and maybe singles tomorrow for the brawl tourney. We will bring two TV's and one wii, possibly two but not for sure. So someone bring an extra wii just incase.

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
I need a ride there from mission village my house is up the hill from Qualcom stadium(walking distance)

if anyone can help me out PM me or aim me

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Big Blitz, make sure to get to my apartment on time, I dont wanna be late :(

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Make sure everyone checks the first page for directions and parking. I'm going to pull an Aesis and not baby you guys. All the info is there, go check it so you don't have to bug me later.

There is food nearby so bring some extra cash if you plan on eating. See you guys in a few hours.

Top Bottom