• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

spiffo

Smash Cadet
the Eastlake High School Campus is the one off of clubhouse drive. I forget the number but its where the street ends. It's about 5 minutes from the Olympic training Center, if that gives people any idea of around where it is.

Lee!

Smash Rookie
High School Tournaments are cool.
That said....
Eastlake High School will be hosting a tournament on Friday, June 8th starting at 3 pm to about 7 pm. It is a fundraiser for one of the Engineering clubs at my school cuz they are trying to get to Hawaii for some Botball tournament. But yeah due to the time constraints I'm sure it will be played the same way as last time....

Singles
Best of 1
Double Elimination
4 Stock
8 Minute
Random Stage (MLG)

Semi-Finals and Finals will be best of 3 and played on the cool lag free projector we have on campus.

It will be located in Room IT-10. Prices will be $5 pre-registered and $7 at the door. Last time the pot was
1st- $35
2nd- $10
3rd- $5
might be more this time depending on the number of people they get, but don't forget it's a fundraiser.

Anyone that plans to attend I suggest you get to Eastlake before 3 otherwise they will be forced to make a separate bracket again and people that come together will be forced to play against each other. Eastlake lets out at 2:15 pm.

If you have any questions pm me.
haha, i knew u were gonna end up posting this ;D

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Maybe someone should fix the title/front page as to not confuse anyone before a real venue/date confirmation. Yes? =)

Lee!

Smash Rookie
captain kick :laugh:
psh, that sounds way better that falcon kick anyway :p hahaha

and sorry jon! i swore you started to follow justin's car D; i really would have waited if i knew u were following me still hahaha but yeh lets all smash at my house or antos tomorrow! or we can go to imperial beach and visit you guys :p

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I'm beginning to believe i'm cursed.

Well they got back to me on the lodge and it was booked from 4 pm onward, so I had to scratch that. The oceanview lounge, hasn't got back to me - which means they probably wont. Boss, still up for holding that thing at your place on Saturday? I wanted to have a tournament so bad.

I had really thought the Friday one was for sure when they offered it to me, but apparantly not. 'Cuz of this curse..

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Wooh! Just got outa school! I'm a senior now! I hope this'll give my schedule more flexibility. Maybe now I can rent the campus for a venue, and host my own tournament sometime. :)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
awesome! i'm so stoked u don't even know. anyway... MAPLE needs a partner for tomorow. He's a beast in teams, Jon, Romeo, any takers?

araknophobik

Smash Master
i dont want to sound like a ****
especially since i love my SD people
but i got no work tomorow, and in need of money
so unless boss and i team, i wont come lmao
and as for singles...i'll get you this time edrees >=0

Rickety

Peace and Love
Triweekly XV - UCSD

Alright, everyone!

There WILL be a triweekly tomorrow, at UCSD!
It will be at the Ocean View Lodge, which is fairly close to the old lodge.

Essentially, go WEST on Genesee, and then go SOUTH on North Torrey Pines Road, until making a turn onto Pangea Drive. You will notice right away a huge structure called the "Pangea Parking Structure".

Unfortunately, this lodge has a $100 a day venue fee, instead of the $50 dollar fee of the old lodge, so there will be a $5 venue fee for every entrant. However, whatever extra money we get from this fee will go to something such as possible prize money for 4th and 5th places, etc, rather than the standard top 3 payout.

Doors open at 10:30, and the tournament begins at 11:00. I advise you arrive early in case you have problems finding the venue.

If you have questions, comments, or snide remarks, please feel free to call me at 858-776-3133. <3

Let's make Smash fun again!

San Diego Love!

<3
rick(ety)

P.S. Perhaps the money can go into a pot for Crew Battles! Yay, Team Harmony!

P.P.S. Jon! We gotta get our Peace and Love on! <3

P.P.S. Bring TV's and Cubes!
And Power Strips!

And OC3 Donations!

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
when will singles start? i have SATs so i probably can't make doubles

if someone will give me a ride, we can have an extra cube, copy of smash, memory card... i'm like 10 minutes away, in la jolla

EDIT:
OH, and an extra wii.

858-405-1376 <-- my number

Rickety

Peace and Love
This stinks that SWF had to be down the same day that we announced our tournament :-/

But hopefully enough people will see this and will come to the triweekly today! :]

I miss the Game! :]

<3
rick(ety)

P.S. Bring Pokemon!

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego Triweekly XV
RESULTS

Singles

1: Edrees
2: Saint Patrick
3: SA3Tony
4: Jon619
5: Deathmaster5000
5: The BOSS
7: Bone
7: Rickety
9: Pnoy
9: Jesse1000
9: Asp
9: Doodles
13: Kira
13: Tp_Fox
13: JFK
13: Zack353
17: Maple
17: Deth
17: Teet
17: Paul Mitchell
17: WayChu
17: Vietgamer1021
17: LHG
17: Phillip
25: Anto
25: Kris
25: Amon Amarth
25: Kyubi
25: Boogaloo Mark
25: Juice
25: Jflo
25: ISB
33: Kits
33: Soob

Doubles
1: Saintly Remains (Saint Patrick + Bone)
2: Ooh, Did I Rest? (Edrees + The BOSS)
3: Peace and Love (Rickety + Jon619)
4: Captain Fox (SA3Tony + Zack353)
5: Deth and Soob (Deth + Soob)
5: Ernie Rays Jr. (LHG + Pnoy)
7: The Cool Guys (Jesse1000 + Tp_Fox)
7: Team 619 (Romeo619 + Paul Mitchell)
9: Juice n' JFK (Juice + JFK)
9: Upper Hand (Anto + Kris)

Go Harmony! <3

<3
rick(ety)

LHG

Smash Journeyman
WOO, that was a blast. A legitimate Triweekly finally! =)))

SHOUTOUTS:

SA3Tony: LMAO, that was crazy stuff at Mute City with the whole missed Rest, "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES... FALCON PU-" *RUN OVER BY F-ZERO RACERS* with everyone watching. Great job on 3rd, hope to play you again.

Doodles: EEEEEEEE PONO, another fun Link ditto if I do say so myself. 0-2 for me against you, but I'll add a win somewhere there in the future. >=D

PNOY: Flowing, reading each other's moves in doubles... SICK. Great job on the win against Kira and placing the best out of our group.

Team 619: CRAZY SERIES, I was nervous about playing you guys. Good games. Hope to play you two again.

Edrees, Rickety and anyone else who helped organize, thanks for the Triweekly. Having one after the little absense was just dandy.

Uh, I think that's it. Yeah, later.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Just got back from the triwwekly. Was FREAKIN awesome. Everyone was way chill, got some serous training done, and I actually acquired a new feel/understanding for playing Samus and Fox. Made some new friends, and best of all, met most of you dudes in person. :p

Hopefully, everyone that was at the weekly will be at my smash fest that will be either this coming saturday, or the one after. Currently, I'm WAAAAAAAY to tired to plan anything out, and my brain is mush lol. A good night sleep is in order right now.

Props to rickety and everyone else who organized it. Also, everyone I played: GG'S! And so I say, good fight, good night.

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
woooo crazy day! awesome triweekly today. always fun comin. thanks to edrees and everyone else who contributed to holding this. and as for shout outs:

LHG-movin on up in doubles being as in sync as ever. couldnt have done it without you. got lucky not having to play jackpot this time.

St.Patrick(Sp.T)-GANON POWER FTW! dual ganons=deadly. inspired me to play ganon. congrats on first in doubles and second in singles.

Maple/Kyle-always sick seein u and hangin with u at tournies. pretty nervous when i heard i had to face you, but dam what good games.

ASP- PNOY:"Show em how italians make pizza!" ASP:"WITH FIYAH!"

Jon-asian pop-star. one of these days i'll beat you, but always fun matches no matter what.

Tony-ha good sheeet mang. gosta love the ganon. ur too funny sometimes.

Kira- real good matches. still cant believe i beat you, but it was revenge for the ballroom.

Bone-thanks for wakin me up when i got there. "I wanna play u Thrilla from Manila...PUTANG INA MO!" aww but only one match?!...ghetto! just cuz u C-Walked on my face in our match.

Romeo and Boss-didnt even get to play you guys. sorry Boss, had to go a lil early and Romeo you know i need a rematch. thanks for the props and everything Romeo.

Everyone else-GG's and just one sick *** time. friendlies and everything. doesnt get any better than SD sexyness.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Edit:THIS IS SA3TONY, just to let you knowGG hommies

I would do shout outs, but im to gansta fo dat.

jk, im just too lazy

peace out dawgz

O yea, nice job $BONE$ and St Pat for winning teams and getting interviewed. That was tight.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
O yea, thx for taking me Rickety

Triwweklies are too fun, i forgot how fun since its been soooo long...

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
good games all.

patrick- i'll get u next time!!! haha, good games man, good seeing u, too good.

tp fox and pals- good games, too much fun. let's see that falcon punch video on youtube. ha

bonzies- BB Hood!, that is all.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Man, I freakin' suck. But as always, I managed to have loads of fun at this triweekly and I'm more than happy for Pnoy for getting some serious shiet done. It was nice seeing everyone and I hope to see you guys again soon!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Edit:THIS IS SA3TONY, just to let you knowGG hommies

I would do shout outs, but im to gansta fo dat.

jk, im just too lazy

peace out dawgz

O yea, nice job $BONE$ and St Pat for winning teams and getting interviewed. That was tight.
Me thinks that you don't need to put a note that it's you, Tony. I think you and rickety post so differently it will be apparent immediately ;)

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
all ye shall fear my GW.

rick and tony: good seeing you two again

kira: hope you feel good about yourself beating my GW with fricken falco

TPfox: thanks for letting me warm up, even though you kicked me and my cold fingers' *** anyways

to the guy i managed to beat: you let me have it, thank you

ASP: i'll get you next time you mario *******, no more 10% kills for you

Pat: good fricken game. you are too good

peace out

Tp_Fox

Smash Cadet
all ye shall fear my GW.

rick and tony: good seeing you two again

kira: hope you feel good about yourself beating my GW with fricken falco

TPfox: thanks for letting me warm up, even though you kicked me and my cold fingers' *** anyways

to the guy i managed to beat: you let me have it, thank you

ASP: i'll get you next time you mario *******, no more 10% kills for you

Pat: good fricken game. you are too good

peace out
What's with the johns? GTFO. Heh, jk.

Good GW btw.

Good games to everyone I played, espicialyl boss.

Top Bottom