• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Don't bring Tony to church to play smash :-P

"Oh, oh, Ooooh!!! Mmmm, B*tch, Hot Combo!

F*CK! NO F*CKING WAY!"

I can play Pikachu at church :]

Whether we get he venue or not, Will gets my dear love and respect for doing so much to help out the San Diego scene. We should all be thankful for him trying so hard to help us out (Ryan as Well).

<3

P.S. Bone and I want to to attend a big Midwest and/or East Coast tournament before Brawl comes out, and we want to get other people to come too :] *Looks at the older players* Edrees, Jon? :] :] :]
East Coast? Tournament? im all for it!! :chuckle:

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I think we need a serious headcount for this tournament. I'm going to for sure. Rickey, mention that we need a headcount for the tournament on the opening page and for people to register and stuff if they don't have an account.

araknophobik

Smash Master
P.S. Bone and I want to to attend a big Midwest and/or East Coast tournament before Brawl comes out, and we want to get other people to come too :] *Looks at the older players* Edrees, Jon? :] :] :]
i want to attend pound 2
if theres like a tournmant/fundraiser, i'll be happy to participate. i wanted edrees to come with me, but the more SD the better =)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Letters, Letters, Letters

We should pay Forward to come over and play with us :]
It's kinda like winning a tournament...
Kinda :-P
No, Really! We should :]

I want to attend one of these triweeklies, but I've been waiting until I can legally drive myself. Then it suddenly occurred to me after my revery that I have no idea when and where to go. It says its at UCSD, but that doesn't tell me much. The college has multiple campuses. I have only seen the rules posted at the beginning of the thread. Can anyone direct me to a page that can tell me the date of the tournament, the hours of the tournament, and the address of the tournament? I'm looking forward to getting some quality teaching.
I live in Ranch Bernardo!
Play with me!
Today!

:]
is it possible for us to use the squish mansion ? . it would suck to let forward down twice now.
Squish Manor would be nice :]
And it's only 1 freeway exit away from me :]

East Coast? Tournament? im all for it!! :chuckle:
<3

Let's do it!
Peace and Love to the world!

I think we need a serious headcount for this tournament. I'm going to for sure. Rickey, mention that we need a headcount for the tournament on the opening page and for people to register and stuff if they don't have an account.
I think, on such short notice, we'd be very lucky to even break the 30 count :-/
Two weeks notice usually pulls in at least 50-60 people

Tomorrow is friday guys, I need to catch a bus SOON if I'm going to make it there. What's the deal?
Venue Blues :-(
I feel bad for Forward! He has bad SD luck :-(

i want to attend pound 2
if theres like a tournmant/fundraiser, i'll be happy to participate. i wanted edrees to come with me, but the more SD the better =)
West Coast!!

<3
rick

911lakers

Smash Rookie
Ok so, when is the next san diego smah tournament, we have 4 players here that want to join in ?

romeo619

Smash Ace
forward u should come to sd anyways. like rick said, we'd give u some cash, and pluss uhhh its fucking san diego. we'll chill and show you around. san diego love homie

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
I live in Ranch Bernardo!
Play with me!
Today!

:]

<3
rick
I DON'T BELIEVE IT! When you said "I live in Ranch Bernardo, the first that came to mind was a cousin of mine- she lives in RB. I used the GSC to zoom in on her house, the only point in RB I am quite familiar with. The I realized: Dude- You live on the same block as her. Would it be cool if next time I visit her, I just ring your doorbell and ask for you? I'm dying for an opportunity for someone to beat me into shape. Also, who would I ask for if you don't answer the door? -Thanks!

Rickety

Peace and Love
I DON'T BELIEVE IT! When you said "I live in Ranch Bernardo, the first that came to mind was a cousin of mine- she lives in RB. I used the GSC to zoom in on her house, the only point in RB I am quite familiar with. The I realized: Dude- You live on the same block as her. Would it be cool if next time I visit her, I just ring your doorbell and ask for you? I'm dying for an opportunity for someone to beat me into shape. Also, who would I ask for if you don't answer the door? -Thanks!
Of course :]

Ask for Rick!
Or Rickety, some of my friends old friends used to call me that as well :]

I'm not very good, but it'd be nice to play :]

Also, Azn_Lep and Squish are two very good smashers who live in Escondido, so yeah :]

<3
rick

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Rick, you need to keep your cell phone on.

lol

No Triweekly then I guess. You guys want to say two weeks from now?

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
My phone is always on :]

Aww, Edrees and Maple/Kyle both called at the same time asking me if there was going to be a tournament tomorrow, and I had to to tell them both no :-(

You know, Nicky's parents are both gone for the weekend..... :]

I'm gonna beg Nicky to let us have a Smashfest/Mini Tournament, at her house right here in Rancho Bernardo :]

Who would be interested?

1. Rickety
2. SA3Tony
3. Nicky<3
4. Edrees
5. (Your Name Here!)
6. (Your Name Here!)
7. (Your Name Here!)
and on and on and on :]

<3
rick(ety)

Edit: Oops! Nicky's account!

anto

Smash Apprentice
My phone is always on :]

Aww, Edrees and Maple/Kyle both called at the same time asking me if there was going to be a tournament tomorrow, and I had to to tell them both no :-(

You know, Nicky's parents are both gone for the weekend..... :]

I'm gonna beg Nicky to let us have a Smashfest/Mini Tournament, at her house right here in Rancho Bernardo :]

Who would be interested?

1. Rickety
2. SA3Tony
3. Nicky<3
4. Edrees
5. (Your Name Here!)
6. (Your Name Here!)
7. (Your Name Here!)
and on and on and on :]

<3
rick(ety)

Edit: Oops! Nicky's account!
My name on 5 :)

911lakers

Smash Rookie
ok, then will set something here, soon, ummm maybe next week? does that work for you? and what are we doing.,, we poppin 20's? how much you wanna play for?

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
is that happening today? tell me its tooooodaaaaay!! lol im soooo ready.

i need somethin to pick me up after my final today.

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
Of course :]

Ask for Rick!
Or Rickety, some of my friends old friends used to call me that as well :]

I'm not very good, but it'd be nice to play :]

Also, Azn_Lep and Squish are two very good smashers who live in Escondido, so yeah :]

<3
rick

what about me =(. i live right next to you!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Alrighty!

Since people are starving for some smash, here is the deal:

Today we are celebrating Tony's birthday with family, but later tonight, at Nicky's house (in Rancho Bernardo), we will be having a Harmony smashfest!

SUPER Harmony Turbo: HD Remix

It won't be until tonight, unless Tony's party ends early, or his party turns into a smashfest.

More details later :]

<3
rick

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Alrighty!

Today we are celebrating Tony's birthday with family, but later tonight, at Nicky's house (in Rancho Bernardo), we will be having a Harmony smashfest!

It won't be until tonight, unless Tony's party ends early, or his party turns into a smashfest.

<3
rick
I'll most likely be there if there's something going on =P I haven't seen any of you in quite a while, and I'd like to get some Smash in!

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty!

<3
rick
yaaaay. now i have somethin to look forward too today.

Job interview:dizzy: ...Finals:urg: ....Smashfest:chuckle:

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to smash it up with everyone and see Tony for his bday, but as LHG mentioned in an earlier post, we got prom! But have fun and good luck to everyone!

PS: I know a few of us here are also into Street Fighter and other 2D fighters(Rickety, Tony, Jon, Doodles...), and I was wondering if you guys saw the new evo 2k6 dvd trailer. It'll get you guys hyped up for evo this year, since I recall discussion earlier about everyone going to evo west this summer.

http://www.evo2k.com/dvd/

Rickety

Peace and Love

Nicky's House!

15722 Caminito La Torre
San Diego, CA, 92128

9:00 pm - ?

Please be friendly and respectable :]

Tenative Entrants:
1. Rickety
2. Nicky<3
3. SA3Tony
4. Evan Wolf
5. Asp
6. Doodles
7. SA2Jeff
8. Jon619
9. Romeo619
10. Bone
11. Saint Patrick
12. Will / Nightblade
13. (your name here!)

We will do a Singles tournament, and if we have at least 16 people show up, there will be doubles! Yay! :]

Please Bring TV's and Cubes!

<3
rick

Edit: Wow! All Harmony/Melody members! We need Zack and Vietgamer to complete it! :] :] :]

Edrees, are you still coming? :]

Top Bottom