• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to bring a TV, but it would be a big one, not like the ones that Zephyr and Pat have. The only problem is that it is the TV out of my parent's room <_<;;

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
tony, deth can't make it today, he has to work, he says sorry and he wants to team again though. but me and kyle will be there, peace ******.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I might be able to bring a TV, but it would be a big one, not like the ones that Zephyr and Pat have. The only problem is that it is the TV out of my parent's room <_<;;
If it's too big, don't bring it. While it's a nice venue, the room we have is a bit cramped, so we have to have enough space. Thanks, though! Bring the cube if you can; it's lightweight, and it's always better to have too many than not enough.

Zack353

Smash Ace
I'm going to be filming a lot this tri weekly. So, I'll be sure to annoy everyone with my camera. :D

pressthebutton

Smash Apprentice
It was hella fun playing everyone at the triweekly. short notice=not as big of a turnout, but that was good for me because i got to play a lot. great matches with pretty much everyone I played. heres my short shoutout list:

Saint Patrick-Great stuff putting this on under short notice and getting it all togther. It was fun getting torn apart by your ganon too.

Rickety- Good stuff as always, btw who the hell is ur main cuz i see you using a new character everytime i look around lol

Tony- I need to find a way to get past you and ur technical *** falcon. I'm telling you im coming after you next triweekly lollllllllllllllll

Romeo- You must have been sandbagging lol. you and your **** spike kill with falco.

Sorry, I know I missed a bunch of people but I got a headache driving home

romeo619

Smash Ace
good seein everyone again.

PH- you got a solid samus bro. congrats on the win. hit me jon or bone up if you ever want to smash with us. you got a lot of potential

patrick- good stuff in teams bro. sorry for playing like shit against jon and rick. always good seein you. quit killin me

rick - did we get any friendlies ? mannnn. come down to 619 sometimes.

vietgamer - crazy techskill. 2close gg

sorry if i forgot somebody. good seein everyone again

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego Triweekly XIV
RESULTS

Singles:

1: Zack353
2: Bone
3: Rickety
4: Jon619
5: Vietgamer1021
5: Saint Patrick
7: Azn_Lep
7: Jesse1000
9: Maple
9: Squish
9: Tp_Fox
9: Doodles
13: PH
13: SA3Tony
13: Asp
13: The BOSS
17: Evan Wolf
17: Romeo619
17: LHG
17: J Flo
17: LBK
17: Petite
17: Nightblade

Doubles
1: Peace and Love (Jon619 + Rickety)
2: Yoshi Story (Zack353 + Bone)
3: Hustlin' (Romeo619 + Saint Patrick)
4: Gangsta's Anonymous (The BOSS + Maple)
5: Jackpot (Asp + Doodles)
5: The Lobsters of Speed (Azn_Lep + Squish)
7: Chalupa Boys (SA3Tony + Evan Wolf)
7: Shine Get! (J Flo + LHG)
9: The Raiders

I will post the Link to the tio bracket once Neal puts it online! :]

Great tournament today, guys, I will post shoutouts later, probably tonight. Please tell me what you guys thought of the venue! :]

<3
Rick(ety)

P.S. Woo! Jon and I won our first Doubles tournament together!<3
P.P.S. I finally beat Jon without using Sheik! :]
P.P.S. Zack for Harmony!

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
man.

rickety your gettin too good with other characters. i need to focus on a solid alternate just for you.

in any case. great tourny guys. shoutouts later. im eatin a California Burrito.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Fun triweekly. It was nice seein' everyone again.

TP_Fox - Plenty of fun friendlies. GG's man.

Jesse - GGs...our friendlies were fun also. I'm glad we got to play a bunch of them.

Kyle - Doubles friendlies were way fun.

Vietgamer - Super crazy tech skill...I suck against falco lol. I did better against your marth, but still no cigar for me.

SA3Tony - Fun matches, dude. I should've tried a different character after the first round. Your falcon's crazy.

Can't wait until the next triweekly!

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Stokage mania. Outshouts:

Jesse1000 - Friendlies were always down to the wire, then BOOM U-air me out of the tournament lol. Microwaved foods FTW!!

Rickety - BOOOOOO! We should have played some friendlies. :)

ASP and Doodles (Jackpot) - TOOK MY PARTNER AND I OUT AGAIN! 3RD TIME! LOL, always fun to go against you guys, crazy Jiggs/Link combo. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PONO!

Yup, should have said more... I kind of kept to myself too long there. :dizzy: Oh well. Can't wait for the next one.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
GJ Rickety and St. Pat on following up on this, it sounds like this is really gonna be our new home. Sorry I couldn't make it, my family kidnapped me and took me to Camp Pandleton to go beach camping. Even though we didn't go to the beach AT ALL. Just stayed inside the RV for 3 ******* * * **** *** ** *** days....while you guys were smashing together. ;_;

I dare you guys to try and find out what the 1-letter curse words in that string were. =P

HOLY CRAP PH, WE NEED TO FREAKING TEAM. THIS IS STARTING TO GET RIDICULOUS. DX

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
dam, bummed as hell that i missed it. hearin about the new location and havin way too much fun at the last tri-weekly made me wish i didnt have a gf yesterday. sure to be there next time and i still owe Zephyr a rematch.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
GJ Rickety and St. Pat on following up on this, it sounds like this is really gonna be our new home.
No way. Unless we get a MUCH bigger room, we're not gonna be able to have our triweeklies there. It didn't even fit the number of people we had THERE comfortably, there's no way we'd be able to have the regular amount of people we do there.

Anyway, Mudd Club isn't a good place to have a smash tourney.

I got owned this triweekly by Jesse and the brackets =o

$BONE$

Smash Ace
We're having a get together this week sometime before Nexus. Please contact me, if you want to come down here. Rickety is comming for the most part so bug him about a ride if you dont have one here.

vietgamer1021

Smash Journeyman
San Diego, California (being bored, so I'm going t
yay i got 5th my highest

romeo: sickest space animals matches, but i need to get them as smooth as yours, but i wanted a real falco ditto XD

rick: ive never won a set against you, but then again, your marth just sees the future all the time

i just lost my mind for a little bit so ill post the rest of the shout outs later

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
No way. Unless we get a MUCH bigger room, we're not gonna be able to have our triweeklies there. It didn't even fit the number of people we had THERE comfortably, there's no way we'd be able to have the regular amount of people we do there.

Anyway, Mudd Club isn't a good place to have a smash tourney.

I got owned this triweekly by Jesse and the brackets =o
Yeah, it was a nice change of pace, but definitely not the new home of the triweeklies. No matter how hard I tried (I got there 30 minutes before everyone else) there was no way I could set it up to comfortably play more than 4 team matches at a time, and 5 or 6 singles matches at a time. The room would be able to hold MAYBE 30 people; the rest would be stuck outside watching people play WoW. I mean, it was a nice place and all, just a bit small.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Shoutouts!

Zack - Thanks for coming :] When you told me you were gonna try at this tournament, I knew you would do well, but this well? Wow! :] Congratulations in Singles and Doubles! Although for me, the best part was that you actually came to In-N-Out with us! Even the the staunch anti-Zack-for-Harmony proponants have turned around and want you for Harmony now that you're talking with everyone and having fun! Zack for Harmony! <3 Say, did you ever get to play Metroid/Tetris with Asp?

Bone - Good stuff! Your way too good at adapting, it really sets you apart from anyone else, and though I was a little dissapointed to lose that set to you, I can honestly say there is no one that I would've rather lost to than you <3 I hope we stick together! Harmony Blue fo' life! :]

Rickety - weee! I did well :]

Jon - Yay! We won our first Triweekly together! Peace and Love! I love you Jon! I'm glad I was able to go someone other than Sheik today, too :] But why do you sound so sad that I beat you? Believe me, you are not the weaker link of Peace and Love, You can beat a lot of other people I can't.

Vietgamer - Congrats on 5th and beating Romeo! Your Falco is too fast, and you are always too cute for words :] <3

Saint Patrick - My hands were shaking so much after my match with Tp_Fox, and I couldn't play you very well 10 seconds after that last match. Oh well, enough johning, you beat me fair and square, and that's what really counts :]

Pat / Azn Lep - Yay for Marth dittos and going Marth against my Doc, and big yay for Jon training! Your too kind, and I can't wait to play again at you full potential!

More shoutouts later! :]

love,
rick

araknophobik

Smash Master
well i was talking to romeo on aim
and apparently he wants to do a SD vs Sb/riverside crew battle
i guess the best place for this to take place is nexus, being that most of your ranked players are going there, minus jon and romeo
but im sure boss and tony would be a good substitue for them =)
iono if you guys wanna discuss this, because im not quiet postive who's going from sd other than edrees, rick, tony, and my ***** and partner Boss

$BONE$

Smash Ace
well i was talking to romeo on aim
and apparently he wants to do a SD vs Sb/riverside crew battle
i guess the best place for this to take place is nexus, being that most of your ranked players are going there, minus jon and romeo
but im sure boss and tony would be a good substitue for them =)
iono if you guys wanna discuss this, because im not quiet postive who's going from sd other than edrees, rick, tony, and my ***** and partner Boss

i'll be there. zack might be comming also.. so, if theres a crew battle we might count him in.

Top Bottom