• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

romeo619

Smash Ace
hey vietgamer i wanna play your space animals with YL. hopefully there will be a smashfest soon around here.

also "is jon huge?" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahahahaha too good maayn

edit: paul likes dudes

Rickety

Peace and Love
Aww, I missed the smashfest :-( I was stuck playing a lame-o PS3 game until 10:30 pm! :(

I'm trying to tell myself that there will be more smashing again come January, and I should continue preparing for school and focused on work, but it's barely november and I'm already missing Cao<3, Edrees, Asp, Doodles, Viet, Oops ad Pha, Jeff, Adonis, Jon, Romeo, Paul, RR and the rest of San Diego... I'm gonna be super busy all the way up until 2007, but I hope to attend At least 1 smashfest or group hangout before a certain someone goes back <3 :(

ASP

Smash Apprentice
XD YAyuhzz

Lets do it! ...Only if there are a lot of people going. If not, Twighlight Princess! Hopefully.... =P

Condo!

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'll definitely be game for a midday smashfest. Nighttime I'll be goin to some parties a few days of the week =D

Just say when and where, and I'll be down. Also, Rickety, whatever happened to those video game parties?

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
Alright, my house is open to play smash about all day. If anyone is down just call my house at 858 538 4029, my cell is missing so don't call it. theres food everywhere so if you bring money its all good, and chargeres at 5 so yeah. i know this is hella short notice so if no one comes i don't mind

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
asp/ doodles, i found ur power cable and stuff. we should get together before pandatration. call me or somethin.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'm sick :-(

I stayed out all night camping in front of Circuit City for a Wii on launch day, and I'm so happy I got one! Should have bought some games though :-P

I'm so rusty at smash, anyone wanna train me? I was trying to train a Fox last time I played, but it's too physically and mentally taxing using him :-( Maybe someone can help me out? (hint hint smashfest anyone? ;-) ;-) )

<3
sicky-ricky

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Vietgamer can probably have something at his house any day of the week, me too actually. Talk to him.

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
soo whatt it do ????

iunno about friday, but friday err saturday i'm down fershure

dammmmm cuh, hella gangsta

i'm down for smash friday. my house is free so if ppl are down to bring tv's/ left over pumkin pie bring it b/c i love pumkin pie XD

i think i posted about my place before, its in PQ. call my cell ( i finally found it after almost a month) @ 858 736 5345 Address is Roundup ave. 13037. i have mad chairs and tables so that won't be needed, just need cubes/tv's and i think extension cords

ohhhh rickety you gotta go, i want to play the Wii, it came with Wii sports right? it would be dope. everyone have a happy thanksgiving and see you guys tomorrow hopefully

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
jeff, i think your tag should be jeFF because all you do is play Final Fantasy all day. :p

the Wii is AWESOMEeee. we're getting twilight princess tomorrow(hopefully). trauma center is dope though.

so smash at jeFF's? lololol i'll probably go.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Sexy, tell your brother to bring the Wii to my birthday party. Please?
lol

so nobody else is gonna go to jeFF's? geez. we need to have a concentrated smashfest instead a bunch of little ones. i'm tired of owning jeFF. XD jk. but really, i wanna play w/ other people.

anybody wanna play saturday?

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
lol

so nobody else is gonna go to jeFF's? geez. we need to have a concentrated smashfest instead a bunch of little ones. i'm tired of owning jeFF. XD jk. but really, i wanna play w/ other people.

anybody wanna play saturday?

oh hell no, **** that. i just mess around when we play son.....nah acutally you do own me, i dunno why -_- i think its the FF but i'll be practicing hardcore for next week. i'm done with playing doodles, who plays link anyways. and for the smash tomorrow, just call my cell, i don't know what i'll be up to just hit me up

Rickety

Peace and Love
I agree with Doodles 100% (well, maybe not about owning jeff :-P jeff is too good <3), but i DO agree that we should set a date that works with everybody, a unified tournament to reinvigorate the smash scene. The only problem is location. I can try to have it at my house, but I just hope people come, last time I held a smashfest only Azn Lep, Squish, Krog, and Edrees came, many others backed out :-(. Other possible locations might be my friends house for videogame parties, and the condo is always good for large turnouts of both smashers and non smashers alike, and is always good for a fun social experience. Let's discuss date and LOCATION :]

bye san diego :]

<3
rickety

Zack353

Smash Ace
If we are going to have another tournament we should have Caotic edit the title and disguise it as the next Tri weekly. Then everyone will come :p

paulmitchel haircare

Smash Apprentice
-Moiseass!!!! Pretzils and serria mist results-

Good turn out and gg everone.

-Doubles-
01. Team 619
02. Team Nilf
03. Team shags a lot
03. Team far mall

-Singles-
01. 619Jon
02. paulMitchel