• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
well, if anyone is down for smash tonight, me, ASP and jeff are probably gonna play. just call my crappy cell: (858) 837 2585. though I won't garuntee that it'd work, I don't get serivce in my house. =/

peace

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
DOODLES!!!!

Thats my banner...

man, i guess everyone loves the full parry

PS: Sorry SD smashers you have too hear me complain......but its my banner.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
First post dood. I'm making plans to bring a UCSD crew to BOSS's.

I am prepared to MM anyone for $0 because I'm scared of you guys, but if you wish to raise then by all means I'll accept.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Is everyone smashing tonight? :]

<3 the eternally bored vietgamer :]

<3 Jealous Lil' bro.

<3 Dave<3333

I want to hang out with everybody, involving tonights smashfest, the boss's thang, and the ultimate sanchez biweekly. maybbe we (as in rickety, tony, the condo, doodles, asp, maybe even viet!) could road trip and participate in all these events :]

Zephyr

Smash Lord
anyone from the Ramen Shop going? If you are, mind giving me a ride?

Goldenmuffin wants Rickety to give him a ride to BOSS' smashfest. =D

araknophobik

Smash Master
hey boss, planning on going to the biweekly saturday or pandatration or any future tourny?
i really like teaming up with jiggs and am really impressed with yours
if you dont remember me im the sheik player you had team friendly's with, i was with jake the boys' jiggs and you were with some marth

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
Is everyone smashing tonight? :]

<3 the eternally bored vietgamer :]

<3 Jealous Lil' bro.

<3 Dave<3333

I want to hang out with everybody, involving tonights smashfest, the boss's thang, and the ultimate sanchez biweekly. maybbe we (as in rickety, tony, the condo, doodles, asp, maybe even viet!) could road trip and participate in all these events :]
ahhhhhh, rickety. its 11:50pm and i jsut read this messege, i just got home about 30minutes ago from the condo playing smash with asp/doodles and of course the condo. tomorrow i am for sure going to boss's and bringing asp/doodles/ AND vietgamer along. i would bring you and tony but theres no space + i have to bring my tv. as for saturday, i think you know i'm going with doodles/jordan/(adonis if he doesnt flake)/and whoever else needs a ride b/c i can fit 2 more ppl if adonis doesn't go. i lost my cell so no one can really contact me unless by aim or house phone. i'll be playing ff12 soon till i sleep so i won't be on aim but leave me a messege and i'll get back to you.

edrees left me a messege i think but i accidently hit esc when i clicked it and now i have no idea what it said, if you see this edrees aim me again =D

it looks like tomorrow will have a good number of ppl. remember chairs/tvs/cubes

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
hey boss, planning on going to the biweekly saturday or pandatration or any future tourny?
i really like teaming up with jiggs and am really impressed with yours
if you dont remember me im the sheik player you had team friendly's with, i was with jake the boys' jiggs and you were with some marth
hey whats up pal, yes i do remember those friendies. i think saturday im teaming with jeff, but we should deff. start playing together and maybe sometime in the future we can give teams a try. hit me up whenev. ttyl.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Puppy genocide is no fun. Yay for meet and greeter :] I don't know if you'd want to ride with me, ryan, i got my car on friday the 13th, im a car crash waiting to happen! :-/

I am 90% sure i'll be able to go to the boss' smashfest tommorow! :] i'll bring a TV and cube if we go, boss :]

We'll have plenty of smashing fun this friday, jeff :]

Jon, are you going to the biweekly at kens? if you are, will Peace and Love be making an appearance? <333

<3 san diego.

<3
rickety

EDIT: I have work today, but I can make it to the smashfest afterwards. Do you guys plan on continuing smashing even past 6:30? *fingers crossed* :]

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Hey Jeff, would you mind giving me a ride if at all possible? Vietgamer told me he wasn't going about a half-hour ago, so if you see this, can you PM me and get my address? Or just ask ASP where my house is.

EDIT: Also, Rickety, if I could, I would ride with you. but 6:30? When would I get home? I don't like the idea of my parents completely destroying my life if I get home at like 10:30.

paulmitchel haircare

Smash Apprentice
-Boss' Cookie Jar Results-

01.Romeo619
02.Paulmitchell619
03.Jon619
05.Boss
05.Doodles
10.Asp
10. Vietgamer
10. Luie
10. Kyle
10. Jeff

Crew

1st place team sexy
-Doodles
-Asp
-vietgamer
-Kyle (camera guy)
-Paulmitchell619
Team Jeffs crew

-Jeff
-Romeo619
-Jon619
-BOSS
-Louie
-Kyle

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
haha, the cookie jar results. it was fun today, pizza was good, everything was pretty chill. good seein u guys again fo sho.

paul- freeze glitch is ****ed up, nuff said lol. good games
romeo- good falco man, played well today. matches were too close.
jon- you got sauce on your face... hahaha
vietgamer- fox is gettin good, but i still like ur marth!
jeff- i saw u pull out 3 bombs today. peach 4ever
rofa- thanks for bringing a whole bunch of stuff, always a pleasure.
kyle- OGC *****, we need to play some **** gears of war.
azn_lep and squish- good seein u guys again, feel free to stop by anytime.
doodles- always fun man, see u next week im sure lol.
asp- who plays mario? haha, jk. wayyy close matches. u freaking killed in crews, 4 stocked our falcon... jesus, 10 ko's was it? niice.

thanks all for commin out! see u all in a few weeks at my crib once again.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
thanks BOSS for holding a great smashfest!

rickety: Ken's biweekly? i hope i can. mayb. but im probably posting this too late now anyway.

...stupid sauce.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Funnnn, people. Awesome stuff. Although, we did leave Doodles camera power cord thing at yur house, and hopefully Jeff got it from you already (since you guys are at the biweekly and all). =/

How come UCSD didn't make it?

Lets do some item matches guys! On Hyrule! Fortify!

Crews was awesome! Hit me up on aim paul. Later. Like 3 days later... We will have the vid up soon...? Maybe.

Thanks for the smashfest BOSS! Wierd, I There is a vacuum cleaner in house... Its name is the "THE BOSS". You're a vacuum cleaner. =D

romeo619

Smash Ace
Goooood **** yesterday guys. all you guys are getting too good now. that was fun, we'll definetly come up for another one sometime

we recorded semifinals which was me vs. Jon, it was a pretty good set so paul will put it up whenever.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Funnnn, people. Awesome stuff. Although, we did leave Doodles camera power cord thing at yur house, and hopefully Jeff got it from you already (since you guys are at the biweekly and all). =/

How come UCSD didn't make it?

Lets do some item matches guys! On Hyrule! Fortify!
Crews was awesome! Hit me up on aim paul. Later. Like 3 days later... We will have the vid up soon...? Maybe.

Thanks for the smashfest BOSS! Wierd, I There is a vacuum cleaner in house... Its name is the "THE BOSS". You're a vacuum cleaner. =D
LOL that was so fun! :laugh: Fortify Son! take a barrell!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
San Diego tend to die off a bit when I'm not running Triweeklies. NOOOOOOOOOOO I wanna smash with you lot alot before I go, and I couldn't make the last one because Pha took me to Snow Jam and Yaki Niku with Ken (this was too good) LOL

vietgamer1021

Smash Journeyman
San Diego, California (being bored, so I'm going t
marching band is over in one week, then im free....

ill join rickety, tony, ASP, sexy and condo when i have free time

yeah romeo can whup my @$$ anytime man geez thats crazy space animals

jon its cool my marth need to get better (i hate sheik!!!) but fortifying your lil' island down there son? geez jk

paul, freeze glitch is cheap, and ICs are scary, and one IC is still scary XD

BOSS: jiggs is my worst matchup, but ill go marth against you next time, and pizza was cool

jeff: man your peach stil owns, but at least i caught on later, that edgegurad is still effective as always

luie, man i havent played you 1v1 there though (at least i think i didnt) but those team matches were awesome

kyle: your marth is crazy, my falcon got killed by you so much in teams

rofa (the other kyle i think) man your flaco is cool keep the crazy pillaring up

deth i never knew you picked up samus, but apparently i need work against samus too

azn lep and squish: maaaan you guys left early man, are you afraid of my purple crayon powers? jkjk doods ill see you later at other smashfests

other people that i forgot: sry 4 not mentioning you but it was awesome there

team sexy killed you guys (ASP took out 10 stock ****)
man ramen shop needs to step it up to host another tourney

romeo619

Smash Ace
San Diego tend to die off a bit when I'm not running Triweeklies. NOOOOOOOOOOO I wanna smash with you lot alot before I go, and I couldn't make the last one because Pha took me to Snow Jam and Yaki Niku with Ken (this was too good) LOL
Yeeeee' yea caotic you gotta make me good before you leave, update us on UCSD smash happenings

and asp you should prolly update the footage somewhere and PM it to paul or post it, that crew battle was too good!

and paul will prolly get up the 619 matches fer finals prolly tomorrow

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
anything going on this friday? i want to play but if not its cool, condo action is fine.

this saturday i'll be going up to arcadia to watch mc and other schools but mostly mc b/c they been winning sweepstakes and just want to visit some old faces, if anyone wants to come i'll drive.

rickety, lets play 3s, even though i suck i'm in the mood for it. i'm almost done with 12, its good i like it, but thats me.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about the footage, the camera is out of batteries and we dont have the cord. Jeff we need to get together so we can get it. Didn't want to smash on Sunday though. =P

Soo, why did Rickety and Tony not go to this one?

EDIT: From teh last triwekly
Ken vs DSF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOJ586xj9GE Round 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n2SMHmJ1O4 Round 2

Too bad for the 3rd round where DSF gets 4 stocked.... Thanks to Doodles for recording, and having a camera. Thanks to SNPR for uploading the 2nd round.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I saw a Peace and Love Video on Youtube! <3 Asp and Doodles

Rickety had work until six (no yahyuz :( ) and I went to a friends house after ( Ialready promised I'd hang out with them), and Tony had no school, so he went to Disneyland! I'm jealous, I wanna go there again! I haven't been there for nearly 2 years! Anyone wanna go with me during the super bowl? <3

Yeah Jeff, lets get our 3S on! I suck more at street fighter than I do at smash, but it's cool, I like street fighter a lot :]

miss you san diego, lets not throw away what Dave<3 built for us: a strong smash community. :] Tournaments will start after the holidays, and ... my breaks over! I'll edit this later...

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
btw, those videos were winner's bracket finals I think. BOSSSSSss I left my power chord to my camera at your house. can't upload the crew footage without it. so yeah, i'll get it whenever.

i'll take you both in 3S! except I suck. =P ken ***** ftw.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
btw, those videos were winner's bracket finals I think. BOSSSSSss I left my power chord to my camera at your house. can't upload the crew footage without it. so yeah, i'll get it whenever.

i'll take you both in 3S! except I suck. =P ken ***** ftw.
yo, idk man.
i'll look around for it, hope it's here. if so u canget it whenev. u goin to pandatration?

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Rick, ill go to disneyland with u, but u need to pay since im your guest : )

Ill take any one down in 3rd strike, unless thay play yun....or chun li.........or ken, jk. I just wanna play.

Saur

Smash Apprentice
Dude, Pha, you should totally host a smashfest.

Btw, play me sometime! I'm trying to train my sheik to overcome my Yoshi's biggest flaw: winning.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
yo, idk man.
i'll look around for it, hope it's here. if so u canget it whenev. u goin to pandatration?
Paul, it looks like you should just upload it somewhere. Or Kyle. Or whoever has the video. Plz. It looks like we won't get the cord until pandatration.... ;_; So no awesome footage of us. I want to put my part on my rate my mario topic. =P

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Smashfest @ Brucey's tonight

Time - 7pm till most probably 3am
Location - Mesa Verde, ERC, UCSD
Contact - 714-421-3710

Top Bottom