• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
619!!!! what happened to u guys friday? we would have had a grip of people if u showed. whatev though, see u all on the 4th!
Freakn Paul and RR had other plans. its too bad tho cuz i was really lookin forward to goin. oh well man see you guys on the 4th too!

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
ya'll foo's are nubs
thats a far drive
noone who lives in riverside will drive you out there
Why would you even take the time to post that? That's just stupid. Seriously, then you say we the ones who start ****. We werent even talking to you yet here you come with your uncalled for post.

Someone starting to act like a certain person whom I rather not mention....

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Ok here i go again with my dumb questions. I was talking to Ken and he told me Nov 4th is the last triweekly but you guys told me there was also one for December, is Ken wrong?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The December one isn't confirmed, the November one is. I'd like to run a December one, but I might not be able to since I'll be leaving soon. So we can just assume for now this might be the last? lol

Dodger

Smash Ace
aww crap, I was sort of hoping for one the last week of november. At least I'll see ya on the 11th Caotic :-)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Chances are Ken, Manacloud, Arash, Champ, UCSB, Ultra Luigi, Mike Y, Blitz, Azeem are going to this.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Everyone has got me all confused.. it's said that this is the last one but people were also posting that Edreese and Rickety are going to keep them going after this? What's going on?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
This might be the last one I'm running. After that, it's up to others to dowhat they want.

Sure Dave

Smash Apprentice
I'd suggest that everyone who has the ability to bring a TV do so. Lots of people will want to play friendlies and the only way to run this smoothly is by TVs. I heard about NCT2 and we don't want this turning out like that. Me and my friend plan on bringing 2 TVs.

In other words, bring TVs!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
YES! Make sure it's not an NCT2 and bring lotsa TV's and Cubes! Then everyone will love SD even though they already do LOL <3 jk

Saur

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.. lotta high-profile players comin' to this one. Will be grand indeed. I say there should be a toast to CAOTIC at some point =D

Sorry to hear about what happened up in San Jose. I'm actually originally from near there. Let not NCT2 affect how y'all feel about the south bay area. There are, in fact, numerous televisions in the silicon valley. The majority of them in color.

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like there’s gonna be many a controller-holding brother in the club. Free-for-all anyone? (or two-v?)

Zack353

Smash Ace
And if Cao comes late again, SD needs to step it up once again and break into a public venue.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Peace and Love, watch out! A new challenger has arrived and beat War and Hate in a set this evening. Father and Son are ready to take you guys with double Jew Combo ownage!

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Peace and Love, watch out! A new challenger has arrived and beat War and Hate in a set this evening. Father and Son are ready to take you guys with double Jew Combo ownage!
wow really? ...uhm. ok?

im lookin forward to this triweekly!!:chuckle: lets have some fun!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, the bandos can't come. Tournament at Mira Mesa. ;_;

Next time! Or just try to make it to one of the Ramen Shop smashfests.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, win a set and you think you're all that. it won't happen again. :p

anyway, i'm really looking forward to this triweekly! me and ASP will bring the usual 1 TV. see everyone there. =)

Rickety

Peace and Love

Because when you win one set, or a friendly, you are automatically better than them. FOREVAH. :-P

Guff for top tier! He's the best in San Diego, after all :]

I wanna give vietgamer a hug! He deserves a purple heart for everything he's endured :]

Tony may not be able to make it to this triweekly, but even if he can't, I will try my best to borrow his TV :]

Peace and Love team just wants to have fun. Whether we win, lose, or simply just goof off, nobody has more fun than us :] <3 Jon!

Bye San Diego! <3

<3333 Don't go Dave :(

<3
-rickety

Rickety

Peace and Love
Ultra! I can't wait to see you again!!
We need Oops to form a crew for this saturday:

Cao, Oops, Ultra, Rickety

Road Trip Crew for the win :]

<3

Top Bottom