• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
So there's a few more triweeklies left? I would want to show up to one that has a lot of people. I assume it's probably going to be the last one.
There's two more - they will both have alot of people. Whatever date works for you:

- November 4
- December 9

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
The BOSS's SoCal Smashfest

So check it, I'm havin a smashfest... and it's gonna rock.

Bring a tv or cube if u can, never hurts to have a few extras!

The Details:

Contact- cell: 760-277-3522 aim: XcaptainZERO
When- 27 October 2006 (This FRIDAY)
Where- 5456 Gooseberry Way 92057 Oceanside CA
Time- 2:00 pm till Whenev
Cost- FREE!!! YEY! (NOTE- this could turn into a tournament, u guys let me know if u want that)

Set Up:

It's gonna be in my garage, were gonna have a few fatty tables and were aiming for 4/5 tvs, cubes, and vcr's.

What We Have:

-5 tvs
-5 cubes
-5 smash disks
-4 tables
-4 vcrs
- tons of vcr tapes
- around 15 chairs

What People Are Bringing:

-Paul- chairs, smash disk, money lol.
-Jeff L- tv, chairs (possibly)
-L.L.- 2tvs, 2 cubes, 2 smash, vcr, chairs
-Halo- tv, cube, smash, vcr
-Black Deth- tv, cube, vcr, table, chairs
GREAT JOB GUYS!

FOOD:

There is an In and Out like 7 minutes away from my place. There is also a taco bell, macdonalds, carls jr. and mutiple pizza places like 5 minutes away for those of you whom are mentally disabled and for some reason don't like In and Out.

NOTE: IF YA'LL WANT THIS TO BECOME A TOURNEY, (FOR MONEY OR NOT) LET ME KNOW ASAP.

much love

p.s. I'm sure everyone has had a mm before, that is a money match... but this friday were doin somethin different! Introducing a new twist to ssbm... i bring to u the dm (DEATH MATCH) Come this friday and play for your life!

haha

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
gah. i frickn hate Peach. id rather fight Sheiks. seriously.

Doodles and ASP - so we have a rivalry? lol. thisll make the doubles matches we have more interesting. Peace and Love team vs. Muffin it up! or are you guys gonna change your name to something else?
Today I coined the name 'War and Hate'. =P we both got a pretty good laugh out of that. we still don't have a concrete name... :(

and ALRIGHT to the BOSS' smashfest. I defintiely wanna make this.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
The next triweekly will be the last ;_;? That sucks :(

Ramen shop needs to host more tournies
I'll probably start hosting around when marching season ends. =( So probably early next year, once I'm settled in classes and stuff. OMG CAO you're leaving? Man, that sucks...I'll really miss you. You're a great guy. BTW, whoever took my memory card at the triweekly, I have yours, so we can trade at the December one or whenever we can get together. Let me know who you are and I'll see what I can do.

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Juice here. Sorry if my shout outs are a bit... late.

First, thanks so much for hosting this tournament Cao. I will definitely miss you, your gamecube resetting skills, and your awesome Australian accent. As for the 4th, there’s no way I want to miss that. I’ll bring a cube.

Bruce: Wow. Thanks to you, I’ve been having nightmares of Zelda as of late. And I was Marth too! How did you get so good at spacing (at least that’s what I thought you were doing)?

Knifey: Good solid match. Sorry about Onett. Next time tell me if you’re about to die from malnutrition. I had some random power bars in my backpack.

Eddie: Your Fox scares me. I should’ve used Yoshi and gone out in style.

Team PB & J: You did really well for your second time playing in teams (second time, is that right?). Good match. Especially the up-tilt at the end.

Team Success: Let’s see. I pulled off one good combo on you guys… and that was it. Very fun match though.

Team Saur & Bruce: Intense. Zelda again contributed to my nightmares. And I couldn’t get that Yoshi out of my face.

Everyone who I played free-for-all with: Ah, the good old times. What else can I say? And thanks to everyone I played friendlies with as well. See you next time.

fireyredmystic

Smash Cadet
So check it, I'm havin a smashfest... and it's gonna rock.

NOTE- I LIVE ABOUT 45 TO AN HOUR AWAY FROM UCSD BASED ON TRAFFIC. (not too far basically).

Bring a tv or cube if u can, never hurts to have a few extras!

The Details:

Contact- cell: 760-277-3522 aim: XcaptainZERO
When- 27 October 2006 (This FRIDAY)
Where- 5456 Gooseberry Way 92057 Oceanside CA
Time- 2:00 pm till Whenev
Cost- FREE!!! YEY! (NOTE- this could turn into a tournament, u guys let me know if u want that)

Set Up:

It's gonna be in my garage, were gonna have a few fatty tables and were aiming for 4/5 tvs, cubes, and vcr's.

What We Have:

-2 tvs
-4 cubes
-4 smash disks
-2 fatty tables (hold 2 tvs and 2 cubes a piece)
-3 vcrs
- tons of vcr tapes
- around 10 chairs

What We Still Need:

-2 tvs (bring one if you can! k thanks.)
-1 vcr
-piece of crap chairs

What People Are Bringing:

-Paul- chairs, smash disk, money lol.

FOOD:

There is an In and Out like 7 minutes away from my place. There is also a taco bell, macdonalds, carls jr. and mutiple pizza places like 5 minutes away for those of you whom are mentally disabled and for some reason don't like In and Out.

NOTE: IF YA'LL WANT THIS TO BECOME A TOURNEY, (FOR MONEY OR NOT) LET ME KNOW ASAP.

much love

p.s. I'm sure everyone has had a mm before, that is a money match... but this friday were doin somethin different! Introducing a new twist to ssbm... i bring to u the dm (DEATH MATCH) Come this friday and play for your life!

haha
QFI.

Also, hm...I might show up, but if I do, I'll be a little late. @_@ Unless things have changed lately, traffic on Friday afternoons is usually terrible.

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
I can bring a TV to boss's house but it needs a vcr to run a cube on it, i don't have the 3 color thing in the back, so if the vcr connects like the rf switch then its all good.

also, anyone want to DM? hahaha

Knifey

Smash Cadet
yah juice, i dont like to ask for stuff

as for that sdsu guy (too lazy to check who it was), i dont go there but i live 5 mins away

and as for boss's thing, i get home about 3 and it would take an hour to get to your house, so the earliest would be around 4:00. that is only IF i go (kinda far)

forgvnsoul

Smash Rookie
Another late shout out...

This is Louie from Doubles PB & J. Thanks for the shout out SirNegroJuice. It was fun playing your team. Some great moments in those battles, very intense. Hopefully we will see each other at another tournament.

VietGamer, ASP, and Goldenmuffin: Nice to see you guys again. Thanks for all the laughs, you guys are great. But I got to say ASP, your Mario is pretty incredible.

Team 619: You guys are awsome. We got to start training together. I got to play the ice climbers, I never get a chance too. Romeo, nice to see you again bro, and hopefully I'll see you this friday at Boss's house. PB & J wants a doubles rematch!

Cant wait till the 4th.

Louie
Team OGC

Rickety

Peace and Love
Peace and Love versus War and Hate? Sounds dramatic :] But it doesn't seem fitting for the two cool guys i know as asp and doodles :-/

I hope I can make it this friday :] I've been playing a lot of 3S and ST and CVS2 even other newer things like KofXi :] Saturn controllers are so awesome! :]

I might go to a movie with a friend of mine that day, so we'll see :] <3

love,
rickety

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
so check it, we for sure got quite a few peeps commin friday. just a reminder, bring chairs and/or a tv if u can! k thanks. :]

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
I can bring a TV to boss's house but it needs a vcr to run a cube on it, i don't have the 3 color thing in the back, so if the vcr connects like the rf switch then its all good.

also, anyone want to DM? hahaha
Bring the tv fo sho! we will def. have some vcr's so it should be aight. Thanks a ton in advance.

I'll take u up on that Death Match haha. We will film it and post it on youtube too!

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Peace and Love versus War and Hate? Sounds dramatic :] But it doesn't seem fitting for the two cool guys i know as asp and doodles :-/
XD i know, i was just joking around. We'll think of something... or maybe not. any suggestions? LOL

uh ohh, this triweekly is gonna be huge! i have a feeling im going to get my *** kicked =P. Oh, jake the boy. my friend up in riverside has played you, and he says you're better than me(he's probably right, too =P). maybe we could play a few friendlies?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Santa Barbara of course. This proves to be the perfect opportunity for Ultra Luigi to hook up with Zander. Also, I hope you can make it Panda. I feel like Mexican Food in Mexico. Clubs too.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
XD i know, i was just joking around. We'll think of something... or maybe not. any suggestions? LOL

uh ohh, this triweekly is gonna be huge! i have a feeling im going to get my *** kicked =P. Oh, jake the boy. my friend up in riverside has played you, and he says you're better than me(he's probably right, too =P). maybe we could play a few friendlies?
If you're talking about JJ, he is the most awesome DDR player I have ever seen.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
JJ sucks at DDR. I was beating him on Healing -D- Vision. for like the first half =P
jk.

Anyway, hey BOSS, me and ASP will probably show up, and we can bring a TV too, though it's kinda small.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
619!!!! what happened to u guys friday? we would have had a grip of people if u showed. whatev though, see u all on the 4th!

Top Bottom