• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
I will be here too.

It is time for San Diego vengeance.

I am going to lay W.A.S.T.E. to everyone.

:glare:
you're the hope of san diego jesse, give em' hell!

Also if i attend this it shall be my last tournament. it's been a pleasure playing with you all = ).

san diego represent.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Don't feel bad Sunny.
It's just a Falco main brotherhood thing.
You're SD's hope too.
You do use a better character after all. ;) :awesome:

@George,

This sucks.

ycz12

Smash Ace
Hey guys! I'm gonna be back in town this weekend, will probably hit up that Triweekly thing.

Edit: Also, how long do these Monday/Friday smashfests usually last? I'm interning at UCSD over the summer, so I'll be around in the afternoons.

HomeRunTom

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! I'm gonna be back in town this weekend, will probably hit up that Triweekly thing.

Edit: Also, how long do these Monday/Friday smashfests usually last? I'm interning at UCSD over the summer, so I'll be around in the afternoons.
They usually last from around 2PM until whenever we feel like (around 10-11ish or sometimes later).

Jun.

Smash Lord
Hey I've been in contact with NERD LAN over at Muir and they would be happy to joint host a Melee tourney at the next LAN. For those of you guys who haven't been to one its a pretty chill LAN with all kinds of games where we could possibly meet more people and help out another tech/gaming club very easily. They've always been cool with us running the tourney and could be good practice for the future aspiring TO's. They'll have a lot of TV's there for us so if we just bring a bunch of cubes everything should be fine.

And of course the look on "that kid" when he thought he was good at Melee and get mopped by us is always priceless.

You guys down? Probably gonna be this Saturday.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Hey I've been in contact with NERD LAN over at Muir and they would be happy to joint host a Melee tourney at the next LAN. For those of you guys who haven't been to one its a pretty chill LAN with all kinds of games where we could possibly meet more people and help out another tech/gaming club very easily. They've always been cool with us running the tourney and could be good practice for the future aspiring TO's. They'll have a lot of TV's there for us so if we just bring a bunch of cubes everything should be fine.

And of course the look on "that kid" when he thought he was good at Melee and get mopped by us is always priceless.

You guys down? Probably gonna be this Saturday.
I've wanted to have an experience with 'that kid' for the longest time.
I'm up to stopping by for a while.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Shaseimaster and HomeRunTom?

Pffffffttt!

More like SuckingMaster and RunHomeTom (RunHome because he's afraid. Get it?!?!)!

Top Bottom