• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
It'll be in the rec mag and have a sign up fee of 5-10 bucks. In return they'll give us a dedicated smash room and a few tvs/cubes. Well probably do weekly tournaments next quarter, Soooo signup kids

Is it up to you to decide the day and the time?
Also, where would the room be?

-Jesse, blah blah, blah blah.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
this richard guy must be pretty stupid. i bet that no one likes him.
richard's alright i guess.. his samus sucks though. i got AAAAALL up in that *** lol

psn: chizzlesd

hit me up for some ssf4 if you have it. imma pick up mvc3 also (dont know much though). i play mostly on the weekends! sentinel/dante/zero all day

(dante looks lightweight broken though)

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
i dont play too many normal fighters but mvc is so sick and i kinda want to get into them anyways.

psn: soccerdrew17

@eric i lied, i like peach =) almost beat yuta in a ranked match.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

Since when was this a MvC thread?
Oh...that's right...since NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I had MvC2 for the Dreamcast and it was fun. I was the best in my WHOLE HOUSE! NO ONE could stop me. I was so good and I could play on the TURBO 2 speed setting. I was SO FAST.

Gambit/Cyclops/Iron Man.

Spamming projectiles NEVER felt SO GOOD.
Wait...spamming projectiles...sounds familiar....

-Jesse, Camping Like a B***h Since 2000

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

Since when was this a MvC thread?
Oh...that's right...since NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I had MvC2 for the Dreamcast and it was fun. I was the best in my WHOLE HOUSE! NO ONE could stop me. I was so good and I could play on the TURBO 2 speed setting. I was SO FAST.

Gambit/Cyclops/Iron Man.

Spamming projectiles NEVER felt SO GOOD.
Wait...spamming projectiles...sounds familiar....

-Jesse, Camping Like a B***h Since 2000
cool story bro

Jun.

Smash Lord
Current Standings

Jesse :falcon:/:luigi2: - 1546
Jun :fox:/:marth: - 1532
Ky :falcon: - 1530
Yuta :falco: - 1516
Eric :zelda:/:popo: - 1513
Baker :jigglypuff: - 1484
Sunny :falco:/:falcon: - 1483
Kevin :drmario: - 1483
David :yeahboi: - 1413

Unranked
Joe :falcon:/:falco: - 1500
Tristan :fox:- 1500
Kelvin :falco: - 1500
Dawson :falco:/:marth: - 1500
George :mario2: - 1500
Radical :marth: - 1500
Andwu :sheik:/:ganondorf: - 1500
Tom :falcon:/:ganondorf: - 1500
Lanstar :marth: - 1500
Connor (the adult) :sheik: - 1500
Vionce :ganondorf: - 1500

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Sidestepping? What were you trying to do? Grab him all day?

Lol Duc vs. Sanford 5x AHVB? Where's Cable at in MVC3 anyway? =/
Correction. It was AHVB x4 on sanford's sentinel...then guard break to another AHVB on his commando >_>

Or AHVB x4 on Jwong's sentinel back at evo 2k9.

And seriously. Cable is too bad *** not to include. Deadpool? Pfffft

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
Current Standings

Jesse :falcon:/:luigi2: - 1546
Jun :fox:/:marth: - 1532
Yuta :falco: - 1516
Eric :zelda:/:popo: - 1513
Ky :falcon: - 1505
Baker :jigglypuff: - 1484
Sunny :falco:/:falcon: - 1483
Kevin :drmario: - 1483
David :yeahboi: - 1438

Unranked
Joe :falcon:/:falco: - 1500
Tristan :fox:- 1500
Kelvin :falco: - 1500
Dawson :falco:/:marth: - 1500
George :mario2: - 1500
Radical :marth: - 1500
Andwu :sheik:/:ganondorf: - 1500
Tom :falcon:/:ganondorf: - 1500
Lanstar :marth: - 1500
Connor (the adult) :sheik: - 1500
Vionce :ganondorf: - 1500
pretty sure i didnt play puff. did i play puff yuta?

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
It's probably set to mobile on the bottom left.

Why does Sunny have so many points? I need to change that. Yay my controller's coming today! Thanks to David/Ian for letting me steal theirs for like ever :)

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
It's probably set to mobile on the bottom left.

Why does Sunny have so many points? I need to change that. Yay my controller's coming today! Thanks to David/Ian for letting me steal theirs for like ever :)
White Controller? Going to replace parts in your old one, or gonna use this one from now on?

Jun.

Smash Lord
I suggest if you get a new controller to never open it up. Everytime you open a controller something changes about it. People that has opened up controllers should know what I mean.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
I'm just going to use the new one. I like sensitive control sticks because I short hop with up sometimes. And why not open it? I kinda wanna paint it :(

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Engdrew :)

WHY is this on Smashboards Mobile mode for me?

And why do y'all play on PS3? :( Woulda been cool to play some, say, SSF4 and/or MVC3 with people other than random doofs online.
because 360 is for losers thats why. naw, just grew up with ps games so i want to keep playing those games and those developers games. plus the 360 sucks

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
I just got done playing in a project m tournament online. placed 5th out of 11 entrants lol

but you know, PM online isn't as bad like brawl online. brawl is slow already and when you add more delay, it's just awful. PM isn't slow so when you add delay it's not that bad

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
wait wut

who hosts the Project M server?
lol. you should see what happens if you look at a replay of a hacked game without the hack on. its pretty lulzy. i was showing my friends and it basically consisted of me doing random aerials and then jumping off and dying.

in other words, it records buttons presses even online.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
If the lodge is available on Friday, I'm going to be heading there at 3 p.m. I'll be there until 5. Perhaps a little after. I'm putting this out there in case anyone is able to play at that time, but aren't sure if someone is going to be there. Now you know. I will be there.

Also, Ky and David's place is nice and all, but let's keep these things at the Lodge as much as we can. We lost the opportunity to meet a new player by being at Kyvid's apartment. If anything, let's just be consistent about where we play. It could be anywhere just as long as everyone knows.

Yesterday was a day "off" for me, but I'm ready for more ranked matches on Friday.

Eric. Rematch yet?
Tristan. Let's do this.
Sunny. You suck.
Anyone else, let me know.

-Jesse

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
you realize xbox live is like 100x better than psn network. And that all SF pros play on XBL.
And then they have to play on PS3 come tourney? So they have to buy TWO sticks. Ingenious marketing Capcom...

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
If the lodge is available on Friday, I'm going to be heading there at 3 p.m. I'll be there until 5. Perhaps a little after. I'm putting this out there in case anyone is able to play at that time, but aren't sure if someone is going to be there. Now you know. I will be there.

Also, Ky and David's place is nice and all, but let's keep these things at the Lodge as much as we can. We lost the opportunity to meet a new player by being at Kyvid's apartment. If anything, let's just be consistent about where we play. It could be anywhere just as long as everyone knows.

Yesterday was a day "off" for me, but I'm ready for more ranked matches on Friday.

Eric. Rematch yet?
Tristan. Let's do this.
Sunny. You suck.
Anyone else, let me know.

-Jesse

letting you know. moar mario luigi haha

Top Bottom