• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
1-800-CHIZZLE . It's not just his body.

@charles Nah dawg that's def cancer patient ryu

oh and merry christmas everyone. i miss you all*

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
haha never believe pat. i just graduated/moved back home
LOL yeah i figured something like that because it'd be weird getting drafted when youre a full time student.freaking pat.so its back to the 310 eh?

1-800-CHIZZLE . It's not just his body.

@charles Nah dawg that's def cancer patient ryu

oh and merry christmas everyone. i miss you all*
wtf cancer patient ryu???? he should be like..bald...and in a hospital robe lol

ps: i miss you guys too.i'll come out some more when my car is fixed.its at the shop right now :[

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Pat, I have a television to contribute to WGF. I got it a while ago, but don't take it to smashfests because it is a bit bulky. I'll probably be providing a full set-up for WGF.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Pat, are we still doing a triweekly the weekend between GREV and WGF? Haha that's kinda intense. Also speaking of GREV, if anyone's driving up from SD, could I catch a ride? I'll chip in for gas and all that good stuff of course.

@Andrew, lol I highly doubt we'll ever have more TVs than systems. I bring my Wii to every one, and half the time, if I get there past like 5, we don't need it. And David/Ky have 2 systems and you guys have one. I think Tom, Yuta, etc all have systems in 6th too. Plus our TVs mysteriously disappear from the lodge wtf.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Pat, are we still doing a triweekly the weekend between GREV and WGF? Haha that's kinda intense. Also speaking of GREV, if anyone's driving up from SD, could I catch a ride? I'll chip in for gas and all that good stuff of course..
I echo Eric. I too would like a ride to GREV, maybe. I'm not sure if I have something org related going on that weekend, but I'm putting it out there just in case. If I don't, I'm definitely going.

-Jesse

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
on a side note:

kevin: i will get your capture device back asap

pat: we need some new pictures on the front page lolol

ericuuuu: youre dumb.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
word andrew. i bought mariko a new camera for christmas, so she'll probably all over that.

i might be driving up to the GREV, though to be honest I'm still kinda bummed that I didn't get that date for a triweekly haha. We might do a triweekly the following week, but i'm a little unsure of the turnout since that's a week before WGF. Who knows, maybe a sunday tournament (2nd/9th?)

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Haha yea Pat, a triweekly probably isn't the best idea. Maybe just a small free tourney on one of the Sundays leading up to wgf? (2nd/9th/16th)

Edit:
Obligatory Andrew is dumb edit

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I'm up for a free tournament on the 2nd. A nice way to start the quarter. haha. I'm willing to play on that day for no reason at all, really.

-Jesse

KLuless1

Smash Cadet
I'm not going to be here the 2nd =[

SD, let's get some carpools going up to GREV. We've never really travelled to a tourney before, and GREV is pretty small/close. Let's gooooooooooooooo

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Also, I agree with a Triweekly on the 15th. A full month of Melee tournaments is a beautiful thing. A bit time consuming, but I'm sure they'll be fun!

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
Also, I agree with a Triweekly on the 15th. A full month of Melee tournaments is a beautiful thing. A bit time consuming, but I'm sure they'll be fun!
A month of melee's awesome but I don't think people want to travel to SD twice

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
A month of melee's awesome but I don't think people want to travel to SD twice
Oh, that's right. haha. I didn't think of anyone outside of SD county. Selfish me.
It's probably not worth it if it's going to be dominantly San Diego. We do that every Monday, Wednesday (sometimes) and Friday.

=D

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Arrrrgh I just remembered I had a meeting on the 8th and can't make grev. Dammit, now I really think we should have a small tourney on one of the weekends :)

Except it shouldn't be all Marth. If anything, it should be Falco instead. That would be more fair because no one at SD really mains Falco.

Edit: maybe make the entry fee 2 dollars to make it srs bsnss. For me at least, that makes all the difference between friendlies mode and serious mm/tourney mentality.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Arrrrgh I just remembered I had a meeting on the 8th and can't make grev. Dammit, now I really think we should have a small tourney on one of the weekends :)

Except it shouldn't be all Marth. If anything, it should be Falco instead. That would be more fair because no one at SD really mains Falco.

Edit: maybe make the entry fee 2 dollars to make it srs bsnss. For me at least, that makes all the difference between friendlies mode and serious mm/tourney mentality.
I agree with Eric.
Let's make it a Falco tournament.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Eric.
Let's make it a Falco tournament.
lol jesse. think you can steal my thunder just cuz you're still an undergrad?! haha

i can't wait to play you in tournament again so you can kill yourself and lose to me embarrassingly =D.

but seriously don't have a falco tournament, falco bothers us enough as it is

Top Bottom