• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Miguel, teach me fox lol. I was thiiiiiiis close to going Fox when Ilija cp'd stadium in LF. But then I remembered I can't play Fox lol. I'm actually kinda liking Sheik dittos recently. Those are fun. When you're not cging each other.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Miguel, teach me fox lol. I was thiiiiiiis close to going Fox when Ilija cp'd stadium in LF. But then I remembered I can't play Fox lol. I'm actually kinda liking Sheik dittos recently. Those are fun. When you're not cging each other.
I thought I already taught you fox

Jun.

Smash Lord
Marth 101

1. watch a Ken / Mew2king video
2. play exactly like them

- Is your opponent complaining?

if yes: continue

if no: repeat back from step 1

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
jun's right. I've tested it. it works. and azen should be on that list too.

in other news, I main samus and fox now. they're sooooo good.

also. are we seriously doing shots for stocks tomorrow?

that'd be cool.

lol.

although I'm pretty sure having alcohol in the lodge has to be against some sort of rules.

probably.

Zinayzen

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there, but I'll be terrible as usual. I told a friend to go who's way better than I am, so he MIGHT stand a chance.

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
im going at 2 with a set up yeeee. and thanks eric, but although im smarter than you, u have me with ur fox tech skills. never stops to amaze me when we have dittos. mmmm

Orb13

Smash Cadet
hey guys when does this end btw because me and a friend want to head over there in about two hours.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Right now I have 3 Wiis and a cube in my room. I'm assuming one of them is mine (hopefully -____-) I also have Tristan's bag and Andrew's backpack, so I'm assuming the other 2 Wiis belong to them. And the silver cube is Miguel's? Did I get everything?

Also, on another note. I bet Richard rigged the gamecube during crews.

pichu bowser pichu bowser

wut?

At least my Pichu is **** :)

also, I'm not sure if I can go to Monday's smashfest... but I'll drop off all of the setups I have either way.

HeyCure

Smash Rookie
Hey guise! Lanstar and I are chillin in a house at pacific beach and were wondering if anyone lives nearby who's house we can go to and smash with... cause'... we're bored... We're on Wilbur Avenue so yeah if you live somewhat close to there let me know :p

Top Bottom