• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Team Giza

Smash Lord
How ironic; while I can go to UCLA (Representing San Diego with Ganon pride =P) I won't be able to attend the triweekly. Since it's the day before my SAT IIs, I'll need to stay home and study =/
Sad to hear...

I really would like to do that money match with you if you are still up to it. Hope sometime we will be in the same place at the same time.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
im pretty sure romeo, jon & i are in for it saying that its not going to be on saturday. are we having a mini tournament? hmmm? i call out all the new smashers to attend this & the tournament on the 1st as we welcome all new faces.

i will be hosting tournaments this summer with some special guests to look out for. so look forward to this san diego. <3333 ;D

bonezies misses rick & nicky & hope that all is okayyy<33

everybody going this saturday get plenty of rest as we are leaving very early... this includes you boss, kyle & deth.
indeed. food and a good nights rest is always escential for me to get in my "good night" rests. haha. i dont think anyone will get that. what time r u guys leaving saturday?

anto

Smash Apprentice
i want to smash too D;
but only anto wants to play with me D;
thats cuz you only ask me ahha

but woo ucla this saturday.. right after prom! woo! o bone i was wondering if you still got room for one more cuz i would like to bring my doubles partner :)

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Any more specific details about your fest, such as time, place, day etc? I'm always up for some smashing.
I'm thinking either this coming or next weekend. Place is in Escondido. The time will most likely be 7 or 8 PM.

Like I said, i need to know exactly who's in. If I get a list of who's going then i can decide when exactly. Maybe I should just make a thread for it or something?

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to come. Depends on a couple things I suppose. Next weekend, no idea. Too bad I have work Saturday, I wanted to go to UCLA </3

Ricky - Hope you're doing well <3

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Anyone need a doubles partner for UCLA? i could use one. if not then ill just go singles.

come ooon. lol

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Anyone need a doubles partner for UCLA? i could use one. if not then ill just go singles.

come ooon. lol
patrix asked me first so... :/ i need a good peach and jiggs slayer. those 2 give me a headache in teams. if you all want to fight till the death to get a peach as your doubles partner no argument here.. LOL. just promise me some consistency. oh wait. y ou'd all be dead... BWUHAHAHA. bonez wins... flawless victory. patrickissexy.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
I want to smash too -__- I haven't played with out guys in forever.

Maybe something tomorrow? or even today?

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I think i'll host it NEXT weekend. It seems some poeple are busy this weekend. And I want a crap load of poeple to show up.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I'm open tomorrow afternoon and evening for something. just call me up sometime and as long as I can get there and back, I'm happy to go almost anywhere.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Woh haven't been to the boards in over a month haha. Hey SD how's everyone doin'? Amon Amarth, you live in Esco? We should smash it up sometime, I live off of Via Rancho Pkwy. I haven't played smash since Mudd either haha, so I could use some practice to knock off the rust. Fabian, I'ma be goin to UCSD next year so don't count the tri weeklies out yet. If I can I'll transfer over to Sixth and we can get the lodge again. Good to see SD is still kick'n

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Hey my plans have changed today, and I'm probably free after about 3 or 3:30. If anyone wants to smash today (that being Zack, Pat, and whoever else) post here,call me and let me know, or send me a message on AIM at Saint of Patrick.

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
bonezies misses rick & nicky & hope that all is okayyy<33
Aw, I miss you too, Bone!! <33
Everything is fine, Ricky's just on a road trip and he'll be back soon :) Only I'm not fine, 'cause I miss him so **** much T_T

Tony and I went to see Pirates 3 on opening night, and we saw Vietgamer and Zephyr there! So much fun, we played Tetris with a ton of people in line! Speaking of the line we were in, I stood out in the sun so long, I now have this waayy nasty burn on my neck, arms, and face! :( Anyway, lol, seeing them there made me realize how much I miss all of you!!
...I'm missing people a lot, huh?? We gotta fix that! ;D

But yeah, this whole week, Tony and I have been sharing in our lack of Rick, lol. I've been getting back into DDR/Stepmania 'cause of him >.<

Anyway, I hope everyone's doin' okay, and I hope to see you guys sometime soon! My number is 619-398-5159 if you wanna call me up! I would give you guys Tony's number too, but I don't know how he would feel about that :p

Have fun at UCLA, whoever's going!! <33 ^_^

Zack353

Smash Ace
Wow, good **** Bone on 5th, and Edreese and Patrick on 9th. O_O

GJ to everyone else who went too. I really need to play with someone before the tri weekly, I'm going to get owned.. You guys are getting too good w/o me :(

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Woh haven't been to the boards in over a month haha. Hey SD how's everyone doin'? Amon Amarth, you live in Esco? We should smash it up sometime, I live off of Via Rancho Pkwy. I haven't played smash since Mudd either haha, so I could use some practice to knock off the rust. Fabian, I'ma be goin to UCSD next year so don't count the tri weeklies out yet. If I can I'll transfer over to Sixth and we can get the lodge again. Good to see SD is still kick'n
Really? Nice. Well I'm here at my house bored with a friend. I'm up to smash anytime.

BTW, yes I'll be hosting it next weekend. For sure, I hope poeple will make it too.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Really? Nice. Well I'm here at my house bored with a friend. I'm up to smash anytime.

BTW, yes I'll be hosting it next weekend. For sure, I hope poeple will make it too.
The triweekly's on Friday. Best make yours Sat.

Oh, and can anyone tell me the address and time of the triweekly this Fri? It's my last day of school, and I get out early, but I don't know when it begins.

pressthebutton

Smash Apprentice
does anyone know where those random buses that go to UCSD end up at? like what part of UCSD and whatnot. im planning on taking one of those buses from UTC to UCSD to get to the triweekly, but I dont know where to get off at and where to go after that.

spiffo

Smash Cadet
If I'm not mistaken, no one has announced a venue for the june 1st tournament right? if this is because there is none available yet then I would like to offer/propagandize that you re-route everyone towards Eastake High School. Tony and Rick went last time and enjoyed owning our school during our fundraiser and we had planned to do it again this friday. So if you dont actually need the revenue for some cause and you guys are just fixing for your Smash fix. I think it would be an acceptable solution to you guys.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
If I'm not mistaken, no one has announced a venue for the june 1st tournament right? if this is because there is none available yet then I would like to offer/propagandize that you re-route everyone towards Eastake High School. Tony and Rick went last time and enjoyed owning our school during our fundraiser and we had planned to do it again this friday. So if you dont actually need the revenue for some cause and you guys are just fixing for your Smash fix. I think it would be an acceptable solution to you guys.
There actually has been a venue announced, Edrees just hasn't gotten around to posting it in this topic.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Oc3

ATTENTION SAN DIEGO... OC3 NEEDS OUR HELP!!!

As you all may know, OC3 is just around the corner, and it's promising to be the biggest and best tournament yet. A few of us from SD were asked to join OC3 Staff and help out, and this is my job...

For the tournament to run as smoothly as possible (which is always good) we need TVs, Cubes/Wiis, VCRs (to tape every minute of awesome matches), Chairs, and Tables. And we need A LOT of all of them; there's expected to be 250+ at OC3!!!

SD is known for smiles and it's amazing chillness (yes chillness is good), let's hold that up and help out for the greatest smash tourney yet to come. The tournament will only run smooth if everyone participates in bringing something. So if you "donate" (bring an item from above) it will be greatly appreciated.

For those of you who do not know, you CAN sleep at the venue, so don't worry, your stuff wont be taken. We will also have a labeling process for everything that you bring so nothing is confused when leaving the tournament.

I would also like to take a minute to remind everyone that the Japanese players want to come more than anything in the world, but it's going to take some generous money for them to make it out. This is not mandatory, we wont hate you if you don't, but the Japanese players would love you if you do decide to donate! :) Everything helps, even 5$ bucks out of one of your paychecks would make a difference. PM me if you decide to be a superhero and donte! Thanks SD, I know I can count on you all to help shape OC3 to become amazing.

IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF SAN DIEGO CAN CONTRIBUTE 20 TV'S........ A- MA-ZING.

TV's
1. TheBOSS
2. Maple
3. Maple
4. Deth
5. Edrees
6. Zephyr
7. Bone

CUBES/Wii
1. TheBOSS
2. Maple
3. Edrees
4. Romeo619
5. Bone
6. Bone

VCR's
1. Deth
2. Romeo619
3. TheGameII
4. Bone

CHAIRS/TABLES *= the number of tvs and cubes that tables will hold.

1. TheBOSS- 3 tables (*7); 8 chairs
2. Deth- 1 table (*1); 2 portable benches
3. Romeo619- 4 chairs

Top Bottom