• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Slush, I gotta get my oil changed and my car washed at the walmart by your house today. Could I come over for a few hours randomly, like sometime in the next few hours?

Valdens

Smash Ace
Three day passes sold out, had to get fking scalped for $185 >:(

EDIT: Slush will you ask your brother if my headphones were sounding ****ed up before he started using them? I think I can understand why you got angry now. <_<

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
$185? What?
Just buying all three individual day passes should only be $90. Who ripped you off? :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush will you ask your brother if my headphones were sounding ****ed up before he started using them? I think I can understand why you got angry now. <_<
All he said was he was using them and they didn't seem ****ed up.
Angry? Audino bout dat, just I don't trust him with other peoples stuff so more of "don't get on valdens computer and play 6 hours of league without even asking".

He has a tendency to lose stuff or break somehow from anger or just being careless.

Last edited:

Nike.

Smash Hero
San Japan Schedule is up:

Project Melee Singles @ Friday 1pm - $5
Melee Singles @ Friday 5pm - $5
Brawl Singles @ Saturday 1pm - $10
Brawl Doubles @ Saturday 5pm - $10

There will be no hotel rooming this year unless your from out of town :/

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I thought we were crashing at Slush's since distance-wise, you're 3 miles closer.
Time-wise they're the same at 20 minutes.

We figuring carpools. Given the schedule, and hopefully not much to clean up, sounds like I can still be in bed by 10 Saturday night.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Oh right y'all discussed over Chacho's while I didn't go cause work.
So Espy's the base of operations? Otherwise if y'all need room, I could ask for my place Thu and Fri nights.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Beros and I's place seems better. Current volunteers is Nike Espy Prime beros and I right?
From what I recall Austin didn't even pay the 10 yet to get it refunded/Fish house giving him Staff so he's out, and tofer seemed like he didn't do the same.

Nike.

Smash Hero
We can all stay at my place if you guys want (volunteers, not epic smashfests with everyone lol).

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Our last Skype session I think Espy said he talked to Fishouse and Maan was good to go.
We got our $10 back anyways cause we were "promoted" to staff for the time being.
I thought Tofer did, but then again he probably said he backed out some time ago.

Nike's also an ideal crash place. If it's the 5 of us, we could definitely fit in one car to the venue.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Hey that's a name back then we keep failing to reminiscence.

Paw with a phone doesn't sound all that catchy.
But that ability to call and text is pretty damn scary.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Yeah I'm good to go. Are we really planning on leaving so early btw? Home by 10 sounds super early and unfun. We can sleep after the weekend. Lmao

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
It's not their plan, it's my personal time frame.
I have to sleep 10pm Sat night so I can wake up 4:30am Sun morning for work.
Production/Manufacturing ain't something I can safely doze off in.
If need be, I'll take my own car to SJ on Sat.

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can't sleep after the weekend. I work the next week and it's inventory time.

Also Nike... I gave Paw your number. :applejack:

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
Hello

I was at Ultra today playing some friendlies with someone who mentioned the SA scene for smash is pretty active if I wanted to try and get more competitive with it and pointed me to the FB group and smashboards.

So here I am I guess. I sent a join request to the fb group named "San Antonio Melee".

Hopefully it's the right one. Just thought I'd introduce myself here too I guess. Unfortunately I'm awful with names, so I have no idea who it was that pointed me here. But uh, hi!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
But welcome! This is the Brawl group, not much Melee here, but we hang out a lot and almost everyone here is prepped for Smash 4.

I think there's another FB group for Brawl but it's rarely used so this site's your best bet. We all get along pretty well, at least since K Prime gave up heroin in 2008.

If you were at Ultra, you live on this side of town?

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Hello

I was at Ultra today playing some friendlies with someone who mentioned the SA scene for smash is pretty active if I wanted to try and get more competitive with it and pointed me to the FB group and smashboards.

So here I am I guess. I sent a join request to the fb group named "San Antonio Melee".

Hopefully it's the right one. Just thought I'd introduce myself here too I guess. Unfortunately I'm awful with names, so I have no idea who it was that pointed me here. But uh, hi!
Active? Yeah sounds like you were hanging with the Melee scene. There [was] a Melee/P:M and PR thread for SA, but apparently they all moved to FB. So if they accept you, your best chance for finding happenings is there.

As for us Brawlers, we're practically on casual status until Smash 4 comes out.

I think there's another FB group for Brawl but it's rarely used so this site's your best bet. We all get along pretty well, at least since K Prime gave up heroin in 2008.

You haven't given up ******* yet, have you? You really goona hold to ****ting my mouth if I jinxed Dixie or another Kong member for getting in? Imma make you retract that quote.

In reference, more than half the Brawlers are a bit of a distance from Ultra, but you got two-ish around the area.
I think the Melee scene is decently closer too.

I love and miss everyone here.
D:

Which came first, miss or love?

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
But welcome! This is the Brawl group, not much Melee here, but we hang out a lot and almost everyone here is prepped for Smash 4.

you dont even play video games

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
I actually live over by the forum currently. I just go to ultra because it's the only arcade and all the blazblue players go there. Plus the people there are pretty chill in general.

I didn't even realize this was the brawl thread, I guess that's what I get for posting at 6am when I'm tired.

I hadn't played any kind of smash in ages aside of a few games with friends at my place, but after a like 1:30AM start of a blazblue tournament a couple of us got bored and started playing some melee on the setup they have there. So I'm saying I'm pretty awful at this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom