• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'm not sure my weekend work schedule either but the weekend would be infinitely better I'm sure.

4th is out of the question for sure because of family stuffs.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Yeah, he can invite peeps. lol

Besides, it wouldn't be a PM tourney if it didn't scrape the dregs of Brawl.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I really wasn't advertising at all honestly . Valdens link to his post in this thread to the melee thread.

I'm not saying the brawl players aren't more than welcome to attend. The more the merrier. It's just that having less people attend an event you set up than you'd like is unfortunate if you don't know the reason.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
lmao, you didn't do anything wrong. You didn't spam, you just posted once with relevant information for the SA community.

Valdens

Smash Ace
We can grill whatever. Updating the time of the event to better suit people - Brawl tournament will be Saturday afternoon, P:M and grill-off can be Sunday to suit the crowd who will be at the Ooples tournament.

Any objections with this?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
None from me. I don't know my schedule for Saturday-Sunday, but I'll try to make it regardless.
:applejack:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I might actually be able to make it, not sure, however, as usual, I would only be able to bring my Wii and Smash games (and controlled obviously) but nothing else. I probably wouldn't eat anything besides snack foods anyway lol. Though if I do get to come it would probably be on one day instead of both (sadly), and I wouldn't sleep over lol, and if I had to chose it would probably be Sunday since PM has my bigger interest.

And the tournament part is free right? That's perhaps the biggest incentive for me lol.

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Yup - just bring some sort of food that can contribute to the potluck (drinks, chips, something to grill... you get the idea) and you get to enter everything. Hopefully you can make it out!

The Dread King

Smash Cadet
Big Boss, I started playing Metal Gear Rising. First boss fight and this **** is already hyped as ****

As you should. It's a great game. Let me know what you think when you finish it.

I'll be attending Valden's shindig for sure. I kind of scrolled past everything. What's being brought already? I can possibly bring a full setup as well.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So yea, I am only coming on Sunday. Will probably try to get there as close to 10AM as I can. I will ofc bring what I can for a set-up, Wii + games (I can also bring a Game Cube if the Melee players show up and want to play more then just Project M and have a extra thing for it) but am unable to bring a TV, like always.

For the potluck I will be bringing 2 cans of Flaming Hot Cheetos and Pasta Salad. Ya'll better like it, as I don't have anything else to bring lol.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Cans of cheetos and pasta salad?
In a can?
What the fugggggg

Anyways I forgot about this thing, thought it was Friday through Sunday but nvm just two days.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I wish I had any idea how many people were coming. I posted **** **** to San Antonio Reddit, San Antonio Bronies, 210 Fighting Game Community and relevant Southwest threads here and I have had like 3 confirm zzz. I don't want to have a million rotting hotdogs and a unused brand new grill on Monday

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'd love to try and make it on Sunday myself, but I can't promise that without knowing for sure my family isn't doing anything that day. Sorry I can't guarantee anything.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Plus 3 confirms V. Me red sky and bigboss. Just don't know if we will make the 10 am start. Is the pm tournament start time sharp?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Cans of cheetos and pasta salad?
In a can?
What the fugggggg
In case I didn't make it clear, it is only the Cheetos that are in a can, and they are the original brand named Cheetos so don't worry they will be fine.

The pasta Salad is going to actually be made. Now whether it is going to be made out of a box or homemade has yet to be decided. But either way it's good.

@ HeroMystic HeroMystic

Think you might be able to make it? At least on Sunday? It'd be cool to play some PM with you and get my ass kicked by another person xD.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Haven't replied the whole week cause bedridden with a damn bad fever and stomach pains. Deja vu last year's or so symptoms where I brought pain pills to Valdens' apartment. Still recovering, so no go for me.

Valdens

Smash Ace
:(

Well feel free to come by if you start feeling any better. Would love to have you come.

Anyways, I made a big post in San Antonio's reddit and the brony/fighter/reddit/Brawl facebook groups, so there will be a TON of randoms here.

This is gonna be a ton of fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom