• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Holy **** I actually beat PX once?
I thought I never won against him in tournament. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
YOLO better happen bro. ALSM and I will be arriving in San Antonio Saturday morning btw.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Wendy might be willing to do commissions and paint you guys controllers too, I'll ask her about it since it seems like there's interest

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wendy might be willing to do commissions and paint you guys controllers too, I'll ask her about it since it seems like there's interest

if wii remotes and nunchucks can be done, i too am interested

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I was tempted to join, but I know I'm going to lose, unless there actually is an amateur tournament separate from the pro one. then again, if there's a wii set up for casual play with the lsoers of the tournament, I'd probably come for that as well. really, I still need a lot of practice with both kirby and ganon. last week, I couldn't see to pull off their chain grabs.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This is gonna be a small tournament.
No one wants to enter. Might as well make it another Smashfest. :applejack:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I was tempted to join, but I know I'm going to lose, unless there actually is an amateur tournament separate from the pro one. then again, if there's a wii set up for casual play with the lsoers of the tournament, I'd probably come for that as well. really, I still need a lot of practice with both kirby and ganon. last week, I couldn't see to pull off their chain grabs.
Even if there isn't a amateur bracket I will still enter even though I will get murdered. lol It's only gonna cost me like 4 bucks which really isn't a big deal. Plus I would think a tournament is a differenbt exprience from a Smashfest. So yea even if you're not that good (and I would say you are probably better then me) you should still enter. Losing isn't that bad you know. :L

Suspect

Smash Hero
Regardless who enters or not, enter the Yolo tourny and go so you can watch me DECIMATE KoN in a iron man mm for the 100th time

someone bring a controller for me please lol

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Just bring melee we can high jack somebodies wii. Also memory card.
All my GC games are in a case together and I don't have a seperate case for Melee (lost it lol). So it would be easier for me to bring my GC with Melee in it, and less chance of someone taking the disc by accedint by it being left in a Wii by accedint. :/

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I met some kid at a car inspection jerk you off while stealing your money place, he was about maybe 10 or so, I saw him watching a melee young link break the targets record vid, asked if he liked smash, brawl, who he mains... sonic... of course. LOL his dad ike, told him about the boards and hopefully he posts. HI KID! I'm that creepy 24 year old that talks to kids about videogames.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I met some kid at a car inspection jerk you off while stealing your money place, he was about maybe 10 or so, I saw him watching a melee young link break the targets record vid, asked if he liked smash, brawl, who he mains... sonic... of course. LOL his dad ike, told him about the boards and hopefully he posts. HI KID! I'm that creepy 24 year old that talks to kids about videogames.
what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom