• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I might not make the tournament tomorrow. I've been pretty sick the past few days, and I still am. I wouldn't want to infect anyone else, so I'll probably stay homer, unless it miraculously clears up over night.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Melee wise? Nothing really. Top spots went to the top characters sans Shroomed making top 8.

Wobbles did really well too. Wobbling wasn't banned though. :applejack:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
so i now have lots of beer in front of me. if i drink it, i probably wont wake up early enough to enter the tournament. what should i do? decisions, decisions.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I was trying to get Max10n to come out tomorrow, he said maybe. Would be nice if we could all chill after somewhere. Movies, eat, something. Lets all see The Conjuring

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wishbone was one of my favorite shows back in the day. I loved the hell outta it.
I'm heading to the tournament in a bit, gotta pick up a bunch of people though, so it'll take me some time to get there.

I'll probably end up there by the time the tournament starts, so I'll see everyone there. :applejack:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I guess almost taking Sky Pirate to Game 3, I still don't understand why that was so hyped lol.
We played at least three games. That counts as taking me to game three.
The random hype just made it a memory I'll cherish forever.

Shadow Falcon

Smash Rookie
Hey y'all, for some dumb reason I haven't considered looking up brawl tourneys this summer. I'm going to try to get into things (but I start at UTSA in a month and also marching band so probably more like in winter).

So, as I understand it, there are monthlies at Ooples, but other than that, is there anything else going on??

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Hey y'all, for some dumb reason I haven't considered looking up brawl tourneys this summer. I'm going to try to get into things (but I start at UTSA in a month and also marching band so probably more like in winter).

So, as I understand it, there are monthlies at Ooples, but other than that, is there anything else going on??
There are also Smashfests every weekend basically also. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom