• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumble

Smash Apprentice
Not now, sometime this afternoon. Nike gets off work at 5 I think. And a ride back would be awesome.
In fact, I could probably get someone to take me back on Sunday. I would just need the ride to Nike's.
:phone:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Idk if ill be awake this afternoon AND idk about a ride back either. If nike isnt willing to get you (im sure he will for free) and im awake and not tired, ill get you for some gas monies...its the least I could do for going mk on you last time we played :troll:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Alright, so after I get off work I gotta pick up Reigun (he's close to Geoberos) and drop off tv's at the venue. I probably won't be able to have ppl over til 7 tonight.

@Slush/Tofer: While I won't have the colors on your controllers (I just haven't had the time), I can still have them put together for you guys. And if you wanted to come over tonight, I have about a dozen different joysticks if you wanna try em out.

And yea, I won't have any time to pick up Mumble :(

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Alright, so after I get off work I gotta pick up Reigun (he's close to Geoberos) and drop off tv's at the venue. I probably won't be able to have ppl over til 7 tonight.

@Slush/Tofer: While I won't have your the colors on your controllers (I just haven't had the time), I can still have them put together for you guys. And if you wanted to come over tonight, I have about a dozen different joysticks if you wanna try em out.

And yea, I won't have any time to pick up Mumble :(
Address, Nike???

We'll probably be there around 7 or so.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I successfully murdered out a controller looks wicked now. But thats was just practice to see if it was possible. Now I need the tool that gets those triangle screws out. To do it to mine. Anybody has one I can borrow.

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Dang, Rei is gonna be located quite next to me? That's still a bit a distance from where Nike is though.

I may need a ride tomorrow to the tourney, but I'll need to be back some time before 2AM if that's much of a hassle. I'd be down for staying til morning as it tends to happen but I gotta be home to receive the relatives coming the next morning.

If I remember to pick up the package from Kyro's house, I'll have Leaf's and Rei's deliverables.
Made a update on the social thread, both of you $11 for y'alls contents.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Dang, Rei is gonna be located quite next to me? That's still a bit a distance from where Nike is though.

I may need a ride tomorrow to the tourney, but I'll need to be back some time before 2AM if that's much of a hassle. I'd be down for staying til morning as it tends to happen but I gotta be home to receive the relatives coming the next morning.

If I remember to pick up the package from Kyro's house, I'll have Leaf's and Rei's deliverables.
Made a update on the social thread, both of you $11 for y'alls contents.
What else do you have to sell, Beros? I may just want something else as well.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Mumble is still waiting in Boerne and his phone is now dead.
Suspect, are you still picking him up? He can't contact anymore :(
If you can't, I (or anyone who feels like volunteering from my house) can go.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I talked to my family about it, I might be able to pick up Prime and head to Nike's tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom