• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
For the sake of hoping Kyro checks the thread before I text him, are you going to the tourney and if so could you bring the package I left you? kthxanywaysi'mstillgoingtotextyou

Just need to make sure if I need to stop by your place to pick it up.

Edit: Kyro called me to say that he's going to put the package in his mailbox and tells me to pick it up Saturday morning out of his mailbox. I'm a ****ing mailbox thief.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Mumble, I can house you :)

Rei, did you still need that ride? And got an address?

I think I'm housing Austin and Houston lol

Is Zano gonna be here this weekend?

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Dont forget Mizuumi con is at the end of this month, get there early and try not to play to many friendlies cause mr. 12345 is and *** when it comes to running things, plus we have until 9pm unless he decides to kick out people earlier...which he might.

Think brawl starts at 1, sfxt at 12...kof and marvel at 2..i cant remember

Mumble

Smash Apprentice
I'm in a bind with transportation. My car derped out, but my friend said that she could take me to Boerne. She has family stuff to do there, but doesn't wanna drive into SA. If ANYONE could pick me up from there, you'd be amazing/I'd pay you gas money to get back.
._.

CY

Smash Ace
I would like to have sexual intercourse with any willing homosexual San Antonio resident. Please contact me for said intercourse arrangements.

CY

Smash Ace
Side notes: kitchen must contain Black and Decker toaster, a candle-lit room, lapping lakes, and a daughter of Barbados that moves powerfully through space and time.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'll take the ride, Nike. May be able to get dropped of at your place, but if not, I'll send you the address.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Dont forget Mizuumi con is at the end of this month, get there early and try not to play to many friendlies cause mr. 12345 is and *** when it comes to running things, plus we have until 9pm unless he decides to kick out people earlier...which he might.

Think brawl starts at 1, sfxt at 12...kof and marvel at 2..i cant remember
ah, thank you. I asked Kyle about this before, but he didn't respond. forgot to ask him when I saw him today, too.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
You need to get picked up now? Is nike even ready for you now? Also do you need a ride back to boerne as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom