• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
If you all are going to want any housing at all, let me know ASAP so I can build a house from scratch real quick.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
We could probably just go in 2 carpools.
Nike
Tofer
Paw
Slush
Zero
Kprime
JRUGS

As it stands we have 7, if we include the 2 people Rei-gun mentioned, we have 9 in which case we'd only need 1 more, assuming we can get that 2nd carpool that is.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
guys who ever is showing up tonight I might not yet be home so I will leave the door open, just open the door and setup wiis and TVS where ever, oh and remember...

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
guys who ever is showing up tonight I might not yet be home so I will leave the door open, just open the door and setup wiis and TVS where ever, oh and remember...
well that answers a question i was about to ask

truely is

what else can we do?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Jrugs is actually in a prime spot. Hidden. Middle of the city. There's a pool. 24/7. etc.

Gonna party this Saturday |3

Reizilla

Shaya, get out of this thread! I know you're the behind my undeserved loss of premium :glare:

Everis755

Smash Cadet
hey i'm tryin to figure out if there is any space in any carpools going down to the valley tomorrow. i can offer housing about 10 minutes away from the venue. if you could get at me at 9568743435 that would be awesome.

Reizilla

If enough people go, could someone else drive whatever car he's getting there with?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh god suspect, that means I'm gonna lose my PR spot.

Also, Nike money match. But not tomorrow. Maybe I'll come to the San Antonio tournament and beat all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom