• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yea by the time they filmed that power transfer episode, the 3 had already been let go, so they had to resort to stock footage lol.

that whole story about needing the sword to transfer powers is bogus too lol. when kimberly transfered her powers to kat, all she did was pass over her power coin lol, same thing for aisha to tanya i guess.

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
although these jumps hardly made any sense...

congrats to paw for hitting c-tier, myself for hitting d-tier again after doing nothing, and for kon and slush getting out of f-tier.

sa da bess.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
im boreddddddddd.

and deadman wonderland ended :(
Season 2 I believe or OVA still, hell they still haven't shown us alot of characters like Peacock, Conder etc.

although these jumps hardly made any sense...

congrats to paw for hitting c-tier, myself for hitting d-tier again after doing nothing, and for kon and slush getting out of f-tier.

sa da bess.
Not only did I jump out of F-tier like I knew I would... I somehow took literally top of E-tier.

brawl tourney @ san japan?

someone confirm, i need an excuse to go :)
There's another this year, I believe August 5-7th. (Not specifically for Brawl. Just the place itself like last year in July)

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I could also pick up paw on the way and drop off for gas monies, text me address paw if you wants ride, taking off in a bit

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I would've gone tonight, but I can't leave the house since my family is feeling low after hearing the death of my grandfather. I probably won't be able to attend anything for a few days or until my parents leave to visit the funeral in the Philippines.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Loko can u pick me up?

Advertisement : Jrugs' house location: 130 melrose place # 607
venue ALWAYS OPEN 24 Hours 7 days a week.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Anyone planning something tomorrow?
AC still broken but being fixed tomorrow in the afternoon and don't feel like being in a house with No AC and with sweaty fat guys making the place even more annoying with the fixing and going room to room to make sure they're working and stuff.

Also... is literally noone going to the tournament this saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom