• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Yes, I would not miss a tournament and go two months of no Brawl.

I'll just be heading to Bero's first than... Where does he live again? :urg:
I got lazy and post searched it up. oh yeah, y'all better make it before 12:30PM
For those who want to plan ahead:
11523 High Meadows, San Antonio, TX 78253
We'll probably be having tourneys and fests left in right sometime soon again

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I got lazy and post searched it up. oh yeah, y'all better make it before 12:30PM

We'll probably be having tourneys and fests left in right sometime soon again
Lazy? Anyways i'm guessing the show starts at 12:30? I'll see if I can get there early, and afterwards we can all leave for megafox's whenever we're ready. Espy, Maaan (maybe?), Tofer, and Myself. If all 5 of us arrive at Megafox's there'll be only 5 spots left, I should bring a wii, But I AM NOT Bringing my 32 inch TV.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
finals? finish early.
regular class day? i'll have to kidnap mannap ponynap the **** out of your school and take you to the CMC hideout
else you're gonna miss one hell of an initial hype, but it'll still be hype once it uploads

as for the plan, what to do while we wait for megafox's smashfest.
i wonder the situation if there are no remaining megafox spots. can we choose to kick someone out temporarily? :3

and yes, it starts at 12:30

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
And Me Zero. I don't think I trolled Nike. But I was being an annoying prick (I think) by asking him twice about Housing/Who's in his carpool.

ZERO, Bring JRUGS and what time should we head over to your house on saturday? OR if you can just house a few of us Friday after Megafox/beros smashfest? (Depending if Megafox's house surpasses 10 players, and I maybe head over to Bero's house to watch the season finale)
well, might be a change of plans since so few people still need a carpool we'll probably just carpool w/ Jrugs :3 as for housing, yeah, you can stay at my place if ya need, same goes for KoN, though he did say he thinks he'll cancel.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I get out of school Thursday afternoon. I can make it to your place no problem, Beros.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
well, might be a change of plans since so few people still need a carpool we'll probably just carpool w/ Jrugs :3 as for housing, yeah, you can stay at my place if ya need, same goes for KoN, though he did say he thinks he'll cancel.
My schedule currently looks like this.
Friday - Leave around 10 AM, get to Beros around 11:40-12:20
Stay for MLP/Wait for others and depart to Megafox's whenever they're ready. Stay there who knows how long.
For whenever we have to leave (If you go Zero) I'll just ride back with you and JRUGS. And don't worry, No TV must be thrown in the back of his car.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Umm half of them asked for a ride almost a month ago. I just asked them again over PM and not in the thread.

I had 3 people text me over the last few days asking me to take Megafox. Tofer literally left a voice mail to tell me (and asked how I was doing, which was nice).

So I do exactly that and now SA is trolling me. You guys are unreal sometimes.
Still sounds like favoritism to me. I understand Megafox, but that doesn't justify your other two spots not being made public. A lot of SA smashers have been eagerly awaiting a chance to call a spot, but you decided to make it private. Your reason is they asked weeks ago? Well, everyone should call spots in advance (like now) and hope he PMs you.

I wasn't planning on relying on another carpool. In fact, if I wasn't working, I would've made my carpool public. So, it doesn't bother me at all.

/"trolling"

@KoN: Lemme know if they're any good. I might pick it up.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So I believe JRUGS carpool was it?
Himself, Zero, and Me? Sounds like a satisfying ride of talking about random stuff.

Also i'm usually not one to call/text someone unless it's of some importance. Like the time I almost got in that car wreck and called KoN thinking he was at the HoM1 tournament, only to find out he wasn't, I felt like an idiot.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
I'm better then everyone else, thus a spot went to me. I don't see how this is a problem.

jk.....no but seriously

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
My schedule currently looks like this.
Friday - Leave around 10 AM, get to Beros around 11:40-12:20
Stay for MLP/Wait for others and depart to Megafox's whenever they're ready. Stay there who knows how long.
For whenever we have to leave (If you go Zero) I'll just ride back with you and JRUGS. And don't worry, No TV must be thrown in the back of his car.
Sounds good, and yeah, I'll be going of course :3 have to get some form of practice, all I've played since Saturday is MvC3 and Dissidia/Dissida 012.

So I believe JRUGS carpool was it?
Himself, Zero, and Me? Sounds like a satisfying ride of talking about random stuff.

Also i'm usually not one to call/text someone unless it's of some importance. Like the time I almost got in that car wreck and called KoN thinking he was at the HoM1 tournament, only to find out he wasn't, I felt like an idiot.
As interesting as that sounds, hopefully we can get at least 1 other, because a round trip to/from Austin generally costs about $25-$35 so more people would equal less individually :3 and JRUGS' car fits 4-5 driver included (depends on size :awesome: )

Suspect

Smash Hero
Megafox also takes up 2 carpool spots, no offense to his sister but that spot could be used for an actual brawl player
But I'm gonna stop the trolling now, karma happens.
:phone:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Big Boss, when can I come over for some brawl and pokemon?

Just send me an invitation letting me know.

Suspect

Smash Hero
good thing I bookmarked my User CP, I would of never saw it had someone told me where to go to see what was going on.

pretty sure its another joke by the admins/mods

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
loooooooooooooool god damn ****s gon go down
btw austin, get at my house friday morning, cupcakes, ponies, and moar ****

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Darren, I just realized I hadn't told you, but I'm gonna' be there. XD

What time do you want us over there?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
sometime before 12:30 PM if you want to be on time

oh much <3 for suspect for fb'ing my swf post to the rest of his community, dis gon b the ****s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom