• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
let's see, me, espy, tofer, maan, slush are planning to go to your smashfest

wait, so slush, that mean since zero/jrugs is taking you, they'll be at my house as well before going to megafox's?

so that makes, 5~7 people already

EDIT: oh **** suspect remembers that :<

megaFoX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
megafox112

wait, so slush, that mean since zero/jrugs is taking you, they'll be at my house as well before going to megafox's?

alright :)

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium

Not quite, Slush is getting to your house on his own. He'll be riding w/ someone there to Megafox's house, then after JRUGS and I are ready to leave we'll be bringing him w/ us. :3

As much as I would love to hang w/ you guys and watch the season finale and all that good stuff, I'm not so sure JRUGS would like to as he doesn't watch MLP. :3

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
lol yeah i didn't expect y'all to watch it anyways
i was just wondering if y'all were the ones bringing slush here
and clarified that you're bringing slush to HoM2

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Oh, but I will be watching it Beros, at my place haha. :3 Then at around 3PM I'll probably have JRUGS come pick me up (Or I'll take the bus to his house early) and we'll play some matches, then head over to MegaFox's house. :3 Yes, we will be the ones taking Slush to HoM2 though. :3

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
me going to the smashfest pretty much relys on nike going, since everyone who could give me a ride will be at beros. If he doesn't go, oh well.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Got back from loony appointment, No sleep since yesterday around 11 PM. Look at Yoshi boards/SA thread to have good laughs that beckons me to stay up all night.

And about smashboards getting hacked... I'll check the announcement in a bit. Sounds funny since it's pony related and I think I remember seeing something over 4chan about them hacking random sites with ponies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I started to send text out but then that would be no worse than what nike did.

I'm trying to switch my days off, if so ill carpool to austin. It would be $5 per person. 3-4 spots, who would ride with me that needed a ride?

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom