• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I remember people complaining when MLG picked it up.
Because they were talking about doing that 6 months no Meta Knight thing.
i would like to thank espy and _X_ for beating the **** out of top meta knights making this less likely to ever happen:cool:

in other news maaaan and bigboss we should totally play mw2 tonight.

till then ill be playing black ops oro fallout gamer tag : smithclone88

Brawl sucks

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If you can have another day for a Smashfest, that'd be great, CBF. I doubt many of us would be available during New Years Eve/Day.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You clearly didn't read the thread if you honestly believe that.
But whatever.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman

On the subject MLG dropping Brawl, sucks but w/e, there will still be other tournaments, other smashfests, and we'll still cram ourselves in a small room with one 12" tv that flickers now and then just to play and watch brawl.

edit: I'm a tard

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yo, Nike/Espy/anyone that might have a slight amount of organization, what are the chances of any of you making it down to McAllen on the second of January for a tournament at a badass LAN center?

:131:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Advice Frost gives good Advice!
The $79.99 Pinnacle Recorder was on sale for $49.99 at Best Buy. It was sold out x)
This made me remember I bought a Dazzle like... three months ago and never used it.
Edit: Reading "Brawl Will not be a Part of 2011 MLG Pro Circuit" Almost every post in this thread is laughable, and DMG is now my hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom