• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
To anyone who can help me, I just found out VISA cannot make international purchases.
Can someone buy me a White Controller?
I will pay you in advance if you want.

Or if there is another place I can get one, I would like to know.
UTDZac? Namesearch?

Suspect

Smash Hero
To anyone who can help me, I just found out VISA cannot make international purchases.
Can someone buy me a White Controller?
I will pay you in advance if you want.

Or if there is another place I can get one, I would like to know.
UTDZac? Namesearch?
you can by mine for $20

couple months old, still good

Nike.

Smash Hero
Okay guys interview thing. Let's do it. I vote for one of the vets that's been in the scene since 08.

I'm thinking Morningstar.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
**** Espy.

Paw - 1
MegaFox-2
Espy - 1
Paw - 1

Hahah I completely forgot that we hadn't done one for slush either. He gets my next vote.
i learned an "awful" lot about slush on the trip to and from dallas so......... i still vote slush, its not fair i know these things and you dont :troll:

Edit we already have lauren and tofer as grammer nazis we dont need anymore slush

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Im haveing a smashfest at my house in my garage, anyone want to come over? 10219 Cedarveil. (Yeah I moved extremly close to u guys now and can hold smashfest)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Im haveing a smashfest at my house in my garage, anyone want to come over? 10219 Cedarveil. (Yeah I moved extremly close to u guys now and can hold smashfest)
On Christmas Day? You nuts?

Best to hold it on another day next week.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
1) You misspelled your street name, Kyro. It's Cedervale Drive.
2) Holy DAMN you live close. It's like a four minute drive from my place.
3) It's all good, I know it's not an obligation.
4) What I'm saying is that you should host a Smashfest within the next week, if you are able to. :3

.....I should totally make a map of where people in San Antonio are located. It's pretty cool how much area (or lack thereof) that we cover.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
I just moved here and I didn't spell the street name I asked my mom to since I didn't even know my adress I've been to bussy moving.

That's cool I know that, your welcome to come over whenever and that goes for everyone else.

So if anyone wants to my house is open to smash and I have food and drink and we need to get rid of it.

Happy holidays guys

Funny you should say that I was actually going to.work on that next week. I was going to get a google map, drop some pins and photoshop the pins as peoples characters. Do u wana work on that later with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom