• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Who are you?
If you give us details, I'm sure some of the community would be willing to show up.

=====

@KoN: He beat Santi. You haven't accomplished anything on that level. If you want to, then you'll need to beat someone on the same level as Santi.
I'll do it lol.

You both beat Castro and Paw.

You beat Big Boss twice.

He beat freakin Santi.

As far as bad losses, He lost to Blue Jay. You lost to Gova and Jrugs.

I don't think that makes you guys dead even.

We don't use bias. But if I did and just went with my gut feeling:

Laurel's Ragequit. We played first round. I won pretty convincingly (against my hardest MU). I later played Slush's Yoshi, who loses BADLY to marth. He took me to game3, up 2-1 stocks before I somehow came back.

He clearly deserves his +2 spots. Hell, I don't ever want to play his yoshi in tourney again simply because of how much better he's gotten.
i knew it had to be the santi thing and thanks for answering my question.

and im down paw

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'll do it lol.

You both beat Castro and Paw.

You beat Big Boss twice.

He beat freakin Santi.

As far as bad losses, He lost to Blue Jay. You lost to Gova and Jrugs.

I don't think that makes you guys dead even.

We don't use bias. But if I did and just went with my gut feeling:

Laurel's Ragequit. We played first round. I won pretty convincingly (against my hardest MU). I later played Slush's Yoshi, who loses BADLY to marth. He took me to game3, up 2-1 stocks before I somehow came back.

He clearly deserves his +2 spots. Hell, I don't ever want to play his yoshi in tourney again simply because of how much better he's gotten.
Nike living up to his title.
Also after awhile of discussing we think 60:40 Marth rather then 65, Lucario is more of that level.

i knew it had to be the santi thing and thanks for answering my question.

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
yo guys when we all gonna get together so i can meet some of you???
also i was reading some of the other posts, and idk if you guys still go to vista, but i'm in that area all the time. my gf lives out there! (;

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet
Sounds good to me. Just keep me posted. haha.

Oh, and if anyone wants my number its (503) 740-5860. Text me anytime, and feel free to send me nudes!!! Of *BABES* of course ha! No home stuff. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom