• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

skekasaurus

Smash Cadet

Kinda' late responding, but it's hilarious that Shisha's is a 2 minute walk from my house. Hookah's lame though. :p
Where do you live man?
A little late myself. But I live a little far from there. I'm normally in the area a lot cause I have quite a few friends that live over there, and its also on the way to my gf's house. So you'll see it at shishas quite a bit if you ever go.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Espy, stop being emo and call my house. And no juans about not knowing he was here, I didn't either until he messaged me around 6 that night that he had just got back in town. XD

Christmas is this week. OMG.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy, stop being emo and call my house. And no juans about not knowing he was here, I didn't either until he messaged me around 6 that night that he had just got back in town. XD

Christmas is this week. OMG.

Oh **** that, Max10n. I've called your house about 5 to 6 times in the past two days. No excuses on your end.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Wait, have you really been calling my house? Both you and Roger have said you tried and I never got calls. You sure you have the right number?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Well, I think you're a liar. :p

Also, Espy just infurmed me that my brother answers the phone and doesn't tell me people called. :(

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Paw, why don't you get a Messenger service of some kind so you can talk nonsense with me and Espy at 3 in the morning?

And for Christmas, I want your mom. Can you arrange this?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Then get on YIM!!! AIM is lame compared to the wondrous YIM. :O

And Paw, get Black Cops. I'm waiting.

Edit: Big Boss, what's your XBox Gamertag? I'm able to use a 360 for the rest of the week, so if you want to play MW2 or something, I'm down.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
1: Espy :sonic: (+0)
2: K Prime :pikachu2: (+1)
3. Nike :marth: (-1)
4: Morningstar :snake: (+0)
5: MegaFox :fox: :snake: :falco: (Newcomer)
6. Paw :zerosuitsamus: (Newcomer)
7. Slush :yoshi2: (+2)
8. KoN :metaknight: :diddy: (+2)
9. Pyledriver :snake: :dedede: :wario: (-4)
10. Big Boss :snake: (-3)

==========

We also have events for January. Best idea would be to start planning for that now. We also need to get our stuff settled for WHOBO3 as well.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
By the way, if we go to HOBO30, Prime, that teaming in mid-tier thing is gonna have to wait. I forgot that I had promised Ozz that I'd team with him for mid-tier the next opportunity we got waaay back at S.L.U.T. 2

Suspect

Smash Hero
I have found the perfect place for anyone over 21

beer
white waitresses
sports
food

I just described my Utopia...I FOUND MY UTOPIA.

on Mondays its 3$ pint beers, idk about any other specials

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
also you probably shouldnt put megafox in the same category as mstar, since megafox has been to 3 of the 5. doesn't really matter, just saying.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I only did that cause of what the front page said. " Since we had five events, we consider the requirement that of a four event series, so attending two events qualifies you, which is why Morningstar and MegaFox have made the list."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom