• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
dang i forgot :urg:

2 thing that have only happend once but will never happen again

1st me losing to gova

2nd me not having a good come back :glare:

Eat **** paw.

WOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOO HOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOO

caps

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
yeah. i think im just used to wifi since ive played it so much lol. you havent seen horrible until uve played someone from across the country. oh god.

Suspect

Smash Hero
ill mm your kirby prime with diddy kong or falco

then ill do an iron man against the winner of you and kon with marth, ice climbers, and sheik

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
yo yo yo wats up peeps.. I missed out on alot i c.. prime i wanna $1mm ur pikachu.. i think i can finally take em down.. anyways guys

ON SPRING BREAK MY CALI BUD IS COMIN DOWN TO S.A FOR A WEEK SO if a tourney is gonna be on spring break we will have blue steaks on teams if theres gonna be teams lol.. just givin yall heads up..

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So I'm going to be back in SA on Sunday through at least Christmas to stomp *****es and eat glorious greasy Mexican food.

They don't have any good breakfast tacos from what I tried in Austin. It's too white, I miss getting overloaded plates of beans eggs and papas rancheras.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Just throwing this out there, but any of you guys wanna hangout tonight or sometime this weekend? I'm going to shishas later tonight, that way I can meet some of you local players and such.
Kinda' late responding, but it's hilarious that Shisha's is a 2 minute walk from my house. Hookah's lame though. :p
Where do you live man?

Believe it!
Best response ever. However, Naruto gets actually good once the plot thickens. Until then, it's a little cheesy. And after then, you get about 100 episodes of filler. That's not a stretch. Literally, 100 episodes. I chugged through them all like a boss.

Oh, and DBZ is still the greatest show ever made, watching DBZ Kai confirms it. Goku wanted Frieza at 100% so he could demoralize him. I haven't seen manliness of this caliber since the episode prior.

And Tron: Legacy.
I think I have one of my new favorite movies of all time. Good God, that was a fun movie. Daft Punk was even in it.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
You have to finish Naruto, Shippuden wouldn't make sense really. XD

It's a great show though. Much better than One Suck.

Whereuatespy?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
are you watching it in english or japanese paw? japanese is the way to go, the voice actors arent crap and it just sound/feels a whole lot more epic. if you think sad stuff happens in naruto.... wait till shippuden happens. the story gets alot more serious and dark the further you get into it. id also suggest reading the manga first. its always nice to see the extra fight scenes and stuff the anime adds in.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
are you watching it in english or japanese paw? japanese is the way to go, the voice actors arent crap and it just sound/feels a whole lot more epic. if you think sad stuff happens in naruto.... wait till shippuden happens. the story gets alot more serious and dark the further you get into it. id also suggest reading the manga first. its always nice to see the extra fight scenes and stuff the anime adds in.
i dont think paw can read that fast or wants to.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Well, I watched it in Japanese, but only because the English voicing was so astronomically ****ty.

For the record, English is better than Japanese on most everything else unless you speak the language. Most anime has great voice work.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find and download the Tron soundtrack. Daft Punk did most, if not all of it, and were kickass in the movie. :D

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yea some english anime have good voice actors, bebop for example is a favorite of mine. and i actually liked the voice acting in naruto, but for some reason it seems so stale once it gets to shippuden. idk what happened, so i ended up watching it in japanese. its a good thing i ended up enjoying it lol.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
lawl @ engrish outside of Big O and Yu Yu. And extra lawl @ Naruto being more than garbage.

:131:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I did like what I saw though, it's just that the whole story of it all wasn't what I liked.
The only voice I couldn't stand in the English is Naruto's and even that is bearable.

lol bear <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom