• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I don't use PS3 anymore, no need to worry about that. lol

But yeah, on my list of priority:

Gears 3/LK3D/SKYRIM/and MW3. :O

Tesh

Smash Hero
KoN, ur actually gonna buy that game and pay the monthly fee for Xbox live AND the game?

Tesh

Smash Hero
but for mw3 you have to pay a subscription to the game as well dont you?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Not paying 2 (3 if you count your service provider) bills to play a game

Unless PSO is on the 360 and they still charge for online, even then I'm sure no where near a million is playing it.

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Mkay, cause on the 27th, there's a yugioh regional there. I might be judging while I'm there, but if not, I wanna brawl or something since I won't enter the tourney, no deck to use, lol.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I have bad internet so noone, but when I had good internet I watched Scatz half the time while the other half was random Yoshi's that're no longer active. (bwett karamity Greenace Slice etc.)
Namesearching brings me to this place. My vids were ***. I just liked to do experiments during matches (hence me losing almost all the time).

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
KoN, ur actually gonna buy that game and pay the monthly fee for Xbox live AND the game?
no im gonna play brawl wifi all night for free.

Hardcore PS fan here Tesh:

Even I know Xbox Live is the greatest thing in the world.
this guy gets it.

Mkay, cause on the 27th, there's a yugioh regional there. I might be judging while I'm there, but if not, I wanna brawl or something since I won't enter the tourney, no deck to use, lol.
ill be at regionals saturday.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Since I can't get in touch with Maan on AIM atm:

Whatever we were planning to do today, I can't go. Too much homework and other stuff to iron out.
Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom